by Yori Today at 1:11 am

» SS22 Silver Ace vs. Bashira Matsumoto
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 202 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 202 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Stage Fright (FT: Astra and Ty Lee)

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Stage Fright (FT: Astra and Ty Lee) - Page 3 Empty Re: Stage Fright (FT: Astra and Ty Lee)

Post by yummybunny Thu Jan 28, 2016 3:51 pm

Once Ty Lee had finally let Astra go, she couldn't believe the humiliation she had just gone through! The crowd was completely one sided, all the girls were cheering Ty Lee's name! To make matters worse, Astra was half naked, with her panties being passed around, and showed off in the crowd! She loved the attention, and the feeling of all the eyes on her...But this level of humiliation...This level, was something Ty Lee was going to have to pay for.

So, when the women went to step on Astra's head to further humiliate her, she grabbed her leg, and pulled back on it, aiming to make the women fall onto her back, from there, she'd act!

She quickly decied that it was time to get even, so if the women did indeed fall onto her back, Astra would jump up, and grab the women's ankles, before lifting them up, and pushing them against the women's own shoulders, forcing her ass up in the air! She'd then step over each leg, and slowly sit down, locking the women's legs by her head, and taking a seat behind her her, with her face right next to the women's ass. If this would work, she'd slowly use her free hands to work the women's pants, and panties down! It was time for some nice, harsh, revenge!

Back to top Go down

Stage Fright (FT: Astra and Ty Lee) - Page 3 Empty Re: Stage Fright (FT: Astra and Ty Lee)

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Jan 28, 2016 7:01 pm

''Come on now Astra this is pathetic even if you are a filthy little circus wannabeeeeee''screamed Ty lee in shock as Astra at that moment pulled her leg back and send her falling to the grond as Ty lee landed on her back.

''That dirty little whore how dare she humiliated me like this''
thought Ty lee as she tries to get back to her feet when Astra got back to her feet and feels herself being forced back on her back but whit her ass in the air as some of the girls started chanting Astra. ''Noo dont do this Astra i swear you will regret it'' Ty lee would scream in fear as she first feels Astra pull her pants down and was now grabbing her panties as the other girls chant ''pull them down '' as Ty lee was just happy no one could see her face right now

Back to top Go down

Post by yummybunny Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:59 pm

There was just something so nice about hearing the small group of girls chanting for her once again. Their chant's began to energies her, drive her, and with that new feeling of power she began her attack! "Oooh~ The only thing I regret, is not doing this sooner~" She smiled seductively, as she began to grip a hold of the girls ass, giving it a nice shake, and jiggle. Oooh~ she was going to enjoy this~

"Do you girl's wanna make bet's on how long she'll last~? I'd give iiiiit, five minutes, tops~" She said, as leaned in against the bottom of the girls back, resting her breast's against it, before she looked over the women's ass, and looked down at Ty Lee's face. "Well~ Let's start this thing!"

With that said, she slowly brought her hands down to the women's exposed pussy, and placed a thumb on each lip, before slowly spreading her nice and slowing, showing the crowd Ty lee's nice, pink, pussy. "Mhm~ I think it needs a little, something" And with that said, she slowly leaned over the women's ass, and spit down into the women's pussy, wetting the possibly already wet area more! "There we go! Nice, and, ready~" She said, letting Ty Lee know, what was soon to come~

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:15 pm

''aaaaaaaa you fucking slut you suck at this what kind of circus whore are you''screams Ty lee as she feels Astra hand on her pussy as she could feel Astra breasts on her back as she tries to break free before the bitch could do something even worse to her.

''O god that slut got some skill but i never will admit it''thought Ty lee as she would try to pull her legs back and hopefully throw Astra off her before she had to endure more of Astra skill against her pussy. But while she was gathering her strength to slingshot Astra off her she could hear the crowd cheer the bitch on and she swore to make all those traitors when she saw them next time. If her tactic did not work she would try to work on the bitch pride as a circus artist even if the bitch had any by yelling ''If you were a true Circus artist you would have settled it in something which would show off your acrobatic skills or something else whore''

Back to top Go down

Post by yummybunny Fri Feb 05, 2016 6:34 pm

Astra was to busy soaking up the praise of the crowd, to care about what Ty Lee had to say in response! "Go on guy's!~ I wanna hear you say it! Make her cum! Make her cum! Chant it for me!" She said, with a greedy grin, as she began to lick her lips, and move herself closer to the women's pussy, ready to possibly end this training match right here and now!

She only stopped, when she heard the women critique her circus, and acrobatic skills, causing her to gasp, and growl in anger! "Now you've gone to far, you talent-less street performer! I'll have you know that I am the best damn circus performer you'll ever see, and I could 'LITERALLY' cartwheel circles around you! So don't you for-wha!" Before she could finish her 'insult' the women's legs were pushed upwards, causing Astra to fall onto her back, and for the women to sit up, and mount Astra's face with her ass! To make matters worse, the crowd took to Astra's demand, and began to chant "MAKE HER CUM, MAKE HER CUM" Right when Ty Lee had turned the tables!!

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:52 pm

''What did you say earlier slut if one of us is a talent less street performer then it should be you and i think you never saw me perform because then you would have known i am the best circus performer in the world and i would cartwheel circles around you not the other way around Astra''screams Ty lee as she would then rub her naked butt all over Astra nose and mouth as she would giggle.

''Hey circus whore are you enjoying my lovely behind rubbing all over that ugly face of yours Astra'' taunts Ty lee as she would lick all the fingers of her right hand and smirk at the crowl as she would then slide her wet right hand towards Astra pussy. ''So should i end it quick or have some more fun whit this bimbo'' Thought Ty lee before she just smirk at the crowd and slowly push two of her fingers in and out of Astra pussy while the crowd keep chanting ''Make her cum make her cum''over and over again.

Back to top Go down

Post by yummybunny Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:58 pm

With a scream of both helplessness, and enjoyment, Astra tried her hardest to move the stage whore off of her, and try to mount some kind of come back! But, with the women's fingers now deep into her pussy, and her ass planted safely over Astra's mouth and nose, she couldn't see in easy way out of this embarrassing hold!

To make matters ten times worse, her pussy was already starting to leak like crazy, as her wetness began to run down her inner thigh, causing a nice wet lewd sound to fill the air, as Ty Lee's fingers went to town on her. If this continued, Astra was going to give Ty Lee a big nice squirting climax! She needed to do something, anything!

She tried the only thing she could do, and that was to lean in as close as she could, and begin to deeply lick, and suck onto Ty Lee's exposed pussy, giving it some nice loving kisses and sucks, as well as a real deep, nice, tonging, really letting her know that she hadn't completely one yet, and hoped she could get her to stop, or get her off...Before she came buckets from her fingers!

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:01 pm

'Yes thats it slut moan for me Astra''thought Ty lee as she would move her butt up and down over the fake circus artist face as the girls cheered her on. ''Are you people seeing me destroy this pathetic bimbo let this be a warning never even think of talking bad or pretending your from the circus in front of me or you will be next''screamed Ty lee as she was enjoying showing off right now.

So while Ty lee would focus on fingering the little slut faster and deeper she did not expect Astra to try and fight herself back into this match but was surprised when the slut started to lick her pussy and screamed in shock.

''Aaaaaaa stop it you fucking slut just cum and admit defeat''moan Ty lee as she would not back down as she was forced to endure the fake circus whore tongue as she keeps fingering her knowing she could not accept it if she were to lose right now she could never show her face to her old coworkers. ''Goddamn t why won't she cum i can't lose like this i am the beter fighter''thought Ty lee as the crowd could see it would be close but it was exciting to see if either Astra would lose to Ty lee fingers or it be the other way around and Ty lee would end up losing to Astra talented tongue.

Back to top Go down

Post by yummybunny Mon Feb 22, 2016 4:02 pm

Astra's tongue and lips were moving a mile a minute, trying there hardest to work Ty Lee's little cunt into a nice wet, and messy orgasm! She curled her tongue, flicked it, kissed the women's lips with nice soft kisses, anything and everything she had in her arsenal to really drive this whore over the edge...But, she soon realized, she wasn't about to win this little bout of endurance.

All of a sudden Astra's tongue would stop, and her movements would go stiff, with only little shakes here and there. At this point, Ty Lee could probably feel tiny pants, and huffs coming from Astra's close mouth, as she began getting closer and closer, obvious on the brink of her climax. "H-Haa..Haa..M-Mmn..M-Mmnn!!!" It was only a matter of time.

With a few more inches of Ty Lee's fingers, and a nice roar of whistles and cheers from the small crowd, Astra couldn't hold herself back any longer! With a tight curl of her toes, a loud and vivid muffled moan, and a sudden body wide spasm, she came. Her orgasm sprayed out messly, going everywhere thanks to the placement of Ty Lee's fingers, and left the ring around her legs damp, and covered in her wetness.

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:17 pm

Ty lee was working over Astra clit over whit her fingers hoping to push the slut over the edge and into a nice wet and messy orgasm as she could only try to finger the slut as fast as she could as she was nervous she could actual lose this match and maybe have to share her entrance music whit this bitch who clearly was mocking true circus people like herself.

Ty lee would notice Astra would stop licking as she could feel the slut was panting as she smirked and wanted to taunt the little whore while she was in control if only for a moment. ''Thats it slut i know you wanna cum fo nnnooo stop panting near my pussy''moaned Ty lee as it was clear this match was coming to a end .

As Astra tongue keeps slowly licking her pussy she would hear the whistles and cheers from the small crowd in the gym as Ty lee could no longer hold back as she would shiver and shake as she came all over Astra face as she lay still on the apron. But then as she could feel Astra cum on her fingers at the same time and feel the slut get off her body and walk out of the ring she pants ''Astra you bitch this is not over i want a real match a fake like you don''t deserve to come out on the same music as a true circus artist like myself'' as she hoped the slut could hear her from where she was standing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3