Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 213 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 213 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

You need to catch up....

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

You need to catch up.... - Page 4 Empty Re: You need to catch up....

Post by Deus001 Fri Mar 04, 2016 4:01 pm

Sho couldn't ever recall being this well.....intimate with someone, not since being recovered from his failed mission in fact. Sure with the people in Team Starmage he had come to build a sense of camaraderie with them all, it was as if he was back in a unit. And it had also developed into something of a family as well, heck Carlson's katana inhabited the sprit of one his ancestors. But this, it felt different.

Since the first time the officer met Cesba he had heard her lament of the loss of her people, she was alone in the modern world like Sho had been. It was factors like that which had led to the seemingly young man to take an interest in her, and ensure that she wasn't falling into the same pit that he had done when he had thawed from the ice. Sho's cheeks were lightly tinted as well, but he gave a little smirk as he saw that Cesba had blushed also. They were blue, no doubt due to the spider in her.

Sho then lightly coughed before now holding one of Cesba's hands and he then stated "Cesba-chan, no matter what the future holds. I will be by your side. Now, shall we move on? You're a chef by trade yes? Well Japan has an array of interesting things that can be used in making food, there's a supermarket not too far from here. Shall we?" Sho gave a smile to the tall woman, it felt good to have brought out those feelings. Carlson did tell him it never paid to keep everything cooped up under that wall of discipline.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Mar 14, 2016 12:51 pm

Cesba was happy. She had met someone who understood. Not someone who complained that they weren't from another time.But someone who complained that they were. Though, in Shomei's case, his situation was a bit more extreme than hers. But they both related enough. Cesba's blue blush was definitely attributed to her race.

Her blushing smile was replaced by a confused frown when Shobspeaks of... "A super...Market?" She didnt understand. How can a market be super? Sho hadn't steered her wrong yet...

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:04 pm

Sho was perhaps caught up in the moment here, because he noticed Cesba's facial expression changed. The officer was unaccustomed to having shared his feelings with someone like this, sure he had indulged in good natured camaraderie alongside the other members of his team upon a completed mission. But he hadn't found someone who he could really relate to other than his ancestor Azura, now though that was different. And this realization had had let Shomei feeling uplifted.

"Ah forgive me Cesba-chan, it is a modern term. I believe it was used around my time, not long before I began my mission. Might be why I can recall it, most things before then are just....hard to remember." Sho remarked with a sigh, but then he smiled before taking Cesba's hand and leading her with him. In fact his smile was beaming, a stark contrast to his usually stern demeanour.

There was a 24/7 store down the road from where the pair were, Sho had been there in the past week with Huanle. For operation procure ice-cream, the product codename was strawberry thunder. Completed as intended.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/33/HK_SYP_Chong_Yip_Ctr_7-11_shop.jpg

"This was what I was referring to, they have all sorts of various foods and ingredients. I believe this would appeal to you given your occupation, and you might like the things that Japan has to offer." Sho said, as he walked with Cesba there was a group of delinquents gathered to the right of it. They met with the officer's gaze, before instantly turning away. It was clear they wouldn't try to get a rise out of Sho, nor the woman with him as they entered the shop.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:48 pm

Cesba kept pretty quiet while she walked with Sho. There was a lot to look at and take in with her eyes, either vision worked. (But she used normal human vision). She looked at th neon lights of the store again in awe. They almost seemed to attract her.

The pair walks by a group of kids who seemed to be troublemakers. While Shomei paid them no attention, before they enter the store she turns her head to them and let out a slightly monstrous hiss. Definitely inhuman. They ran off in Schick as she went back to clinging to Shomei.

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:24 pm

Sho clocked that noise Cesba made as they entered the store, he could feel the hair on the back of his neck prick up in response. But still he played it cool, drawing on those years of training in the JSDF. Even if he couldn't remember much of it, his body certainly did. There was a saying, once you had the training then you never really got fat again. Which was just as good, considering a drawback of using the blitzmotor built into him. Prolonged use of it left him quite hungry, understandable considering that the specs of it in theory can produce limitless electricity.

The officer coughed politely as he turned to Cesba, again taking her hand and keeping her close to him. The last thing that was needed was an incident, Sho knew what might happen. It'd be just like when he failed his mission and was wiped from the records, only there'd be no freezing yourself that time. Instead Sho would walk with Cesba through the various aisles. He stopped though as he looked at some instant ramen pots.

"Ah these, food has become very quick to make. These were made a little while after my mission as I've been told, you just add hot water and stir a bit and ready. Though I myself prefer to make it the old fashioned way, allows a sense of self satisfaction. Cesba-chan your a chef right? Feel free to buy whatever you wish, within reason of course." Sho stated as he picked one of the pots up and looked it over before putting it back, the seemingly young man felt that taking Cesba here would be something that she'd surely enjoy given her background.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:20 pm

She looks around the store. It was so large, and the big woman felt small in it. As if she was an insignificant part of it all. And the rows seemed to stretch on forever and ever. Cesba had to keep herself from running off kike a child and stay close to Sho.

"Yes...Everything seems to be so fast and large in this Age. And those?" She points down to the fresh produce isle. "Actual fruits and vegetables? So far from the stalk, trees and vines?"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:48 pm

Sho couldn't help but emit a little chuckle as Cesba stayed close in response to all the things present in the shop, she could be a sultry woman but when things she didn't know but modern folk took for granted. The reactions were.....pretty cute, even if Sho wasn't one to use a term like that given his usual thought patterns. Her remark on how things were so fast in today's age was something Sho could relate to, as well as the one with the produce isle.

"Yeah, people are so not focused on cooking they seek a quick and easy meal. I myself prefer taking the time to prepare something, I can make a really nice ramen for the rest of my team." Sho took pride in his work, be it his fighting prowess or tuned weapons or even his cooking.

As for Cesba's question regarding the fruits and vegetables Sho smiled and said "Yeah they're taken from where they're made, they keep the products safe to eat by keeping them in cold places. To preserve them for later, it worked with me. When I failed my mission I was in a big block of ice, though my other powers also had a factor in it. Buy whatever food you wish Cesba, it's all on me. Don't go overboard though." this whole evening was with the intention of spoiling the tall woman. And the officer felt he was going the right way with that here.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Mar 29, 2016 6:43 am

She walks towards the vegetables, but stomach in her tracks. "By the Gods! Is that..." She bends down, wiggling her bottom around a bit before coming back up, holding herself a bag of coffee. "Is this coffee, already bagged up and ready for hot water? No need to ground it up?!" She could barely contain her excitement and had a few people looking.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:33 pm

Sho was wondering if letting Cesba have hold of the reigns was a good idea or not, perhaps it was because the seemingly young man felt that it would make the lady happy. And aside from his military training Sho was perfectly capable of being quite the gentleman, and he had to admit Cesba was acting pretty cute here. It looked like the spider woman was going to check the veggies, but stopped and turned around.

And she bended down to check something out, Sho felt his cheeks tint just a bit. Cesba perhaps unknowingly shaking her backside again, and as disciplined as the officer was Sho's eyes quickly darted to where they shouldn't have. Even with what Cesba wore Sho could see the outline of her shapely legs and curved rump, but he looked straight ahead when she presented a bag of coffee.

The ex JSDF officer could sense that other people were watching and coughed politely, he would take Cesba's hand and lead her so that their backs were remaining to those looking. And sure enough the attention was gone, Sho probably thought they assumed Cesba was some weird tourist. "Heh yes it is Cesba, it's grounded up elsewhere of course but bagged and ready for hot water. I shall hold onto that for you, is there anything else you'd like?" Sho said politely, the tint from his cheeks had more or less gone now and he was being his usual polite self.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:39 am

The spider giggles when he took the coffee to hold for her. "Thank you." She flashes him slight and knowing smile. But nothing else was said as she walked over to the produce and picked out several fruits and vegetables that she wanted Sho to het for her.

"I appreciate this, Sho. There are not a lot of Arachniom men that would do this. And I assume that the same for men of other races."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next