Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 227 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 226 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

You need to catch up....

2 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

You need to catch up.... - Page 6 Empty Re: You need to catch up....

Post by Deus001 Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:55 pm

Sho wasn't looking at Cesba at the moment, he was just contemplating if he would actually be put into fights against other supernatural beings in an organised manner. Mr Akatuski would admit that such a thing did sound rather appealing, it could let him see new things. Something that Carlson had often said that he ought to do so, and to be fair his leader was often quite right. Though suddenly Cesba's remark about rough housing and a request for something brought the usually focused officer back to his situation, and his eyes moved from the webbing to her.

Okay, Sho was not expecting that. Gone was the rather delightful white dress, instead replaced with a darker and more skimpier ensemble. Sho's eyes noted the purple web lacing around her sports bra, and the way it shined in the lighting. His view went down lower, her tights displaying her delightful figure even more. Akatsuki felt his cheeks flush, and he bit his lower lip as he completed his look by ending at Cesba's feet. She was the lovely little spider no longer, now a seductive black widow.

"Ummm, y-you wish for me to spar with you? Well I don't wish for you to be hurt Cesba-chan, but I....don't want to decline your offer. P-please give me a second....." Sho muttered, he made sure to remain polite by looking at Cesba's head. Though she might not have minded him checking her out, as evidenced by her attire. Sho had already removed his jacket, and prepared to take his shirt off.

He had only done this a few times before in the presence of others, Sho briefly hesitated but nevertheless did so. Akatuski's chest was toned to it's peak, honed through years of military training that was only continued beyond it. It had several scars of various sizes, the most notable was the metallic looking part of the skin that surrounded it. Located right above the heart, which was where his blitzmotor according to Lunar's diagnostics was situated. Sho tossed his shirt behind him, landing near the chair where his coat was.

"We shouldn't be too rough though Cesba-chan, nevertheless I'm...happy that I can share this time with you. Whenever your ready....." Sho said after doing some stretching himself, he admitted inwardly. That he considering himself pretty damn lucky that he'd was doing this, never could Sho recall actually being intimate in this way with another.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:20 pm

A smirk crosses her. "Whats that? You think you'd hurt me so easily? The red face of a shy man tells me otherwise." She walks up to Sho, swaying her hips purposely. The spider looked Sho up and down like she did to him. "Just treat this like a combat situation....Army man."

Cesba hoped to get Sho flustered so she could take him off guard. She hoped to wrap her arms around his body, snaking her arms under his and lifting him up. Cesba would be shown tk be nuch more stronger than she put on, not even showing any stress in having to lift Sho up.

If she was able to pick him up, she would bearhug him tightly. "You seemed so shy to fight. Would you be if I were an actual enemy?"

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:07 pm

Cesba was quite clearly enjoying the fact that Sho was quite flustered by what she was doing and wearing, and Sho rarely blushed. To him that was being taken by surprise, and his way of life taught him that being taken by surprise could cost your life. That had saved him several times in the past against all sorts of enemies, this wasn't a proper battle though. At least he rationalised that in his mind, Sho did frown at Cesba's little nickname. But his eyes were stuck on those hips of Ms Esmeralda, that damn sexy walk.

The officer's breathing was quiet but rapid as Cesab got close to him, he wondered what he should actually do. And Shomei had sort of froze up, something he had never done. Again that was associated with making a huge mistake, the worst you could do was nothing at all. Cesba just picked up the seemingly young man, Sho had suspected she was stronger than she looked with being able to have those spider arms inside her. But the way she lifted him was akin to her picking up an infant, but the spider wasn't being gentle now.

Because Cesba locked the officer into a bearhug, a rather tight one at that. Sho winced quietly, but aside from that he didn't give much of a response. He had trained himself to resist pain and torture on the body, Shomei heard the woman's question. Sho was silent for a second, before he tried to loosen the pressure on his back before saying "If you were, then no. In the battles that I have fought in it was either fight or be killed, me or them. Standing at the end of it was proof that I had succeeded, though I wonder if that mentality is something I should move past from."

The hold was tight, but Sho was grateful that he could be this close to Cesba. His bare hands tracing her skin, it felt smooth. Silky smooth, his head leaning in on her nearest shoulder. Sho would enjoy this for now, he had a bit of a surprise in store for her. In a minute of course.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Mon May 02, 2016 6:50 am

Cesba smiles lackadaisicaly while he talked. She didnt care about any of his story. She only cared at the moment about squeezing the officer. Her toes dig into the floor for a moment before she stood on her tippy toes. No need to make herself taller, but it didnt hurt.

"The Queen allowed me to kill prisoners of war and prisoners she had captured for her meals. My favorite way was to crush them or to break their backs." She squeezes him tighter. "This was my favorite move to use..."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon May 02, 2016 9:59 pm

Okay Cesba's comments towards Sho had him feeling a tad concerned, it wasn't the pressure that was shooting into his back. He could handle that thanks to his body and discipline, torture was something he was resistant to. Though Akatsuki would admit, it was rather nice being able to feel Cesba's bare skin. It was silky smooth, like a spider's web. Perhaps that was the trick though, to lure him close to her and fall for the fact that she enjoyed crushing people.

Sho's eyes briefly bulged in their sockets, the revelation wasn't something he expected. And now he was worried, the fact that Cesba was beginning to tighten the hold around Akatsuki's body. He doubted that he'd perish here, Sho grunted in response to it all before giving a hiss. Then suddenly Akatsuki would laugh, and look up at Cesba before stating "I can understand that, when my team interrogate people I often get the chance to beat them up. Chon-san is good at it too. But let me ask you something Cesba-chan, could any of your foes do this?......"

Suddenly Shomei would become transparent, almost see-through. And then the officer would literally faze right through the spider woman, giving her a feeling that every inch of her skin was in contact with ice. Akatsuki's Kage Yurei bloodline let him transform into a ghost form, to combat evil sprits better. And he'd simply stand behind her with his arms folded and a smirk on his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue May 03, 2016 11:39 pm

In but a few moments after Sho spoke, Cesba stumbled forward. Before she could fall on her face, two of her spider arms appear to land on the ground and keep her level. Her entire body shuddered...She felt like she had been sent for a moment to a frozen wasteland. Arachniom hated the cold.

She stands back up and looked over her shoulder. Letting out a small hiss, the woman turns back around to face him. The two arms still were out, and she balled her fists.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed May 04, 2016 3:56 pm

Sho would admit, his ability to faze into a ghost certainly had its uses. It let him escape captivity, and combat evil sprits directly. Which was somewhat common in the work of Team Starmage, they did anything and everything related to the non human. Though the flipside of being a Kage Yurei meant that if Sho was a ghost things that affected them worked on him, such as wards barring entry. Akatsuki was inwardly thankful for his power as he escaped the clutches of Cesba, as much as he didn't want to. The pain she had been applying was considerable and Sho could heal faster than the average human, but not to the extent of his teammate Light.

Cesba didn't seem to like the fact that the officer escaped, and had used a couple of her spider arms to stop herself from stumbling. And then turned to face Shomei, needless to say looking quite angered as well. If anyone other than her was doing this to the seemingly young looking man he'd have already been attacking, instead though Sho put his hands up before saying "Easy there Cesba-chan, mind that I am your guest. Although I did like being close to you......Shall we keep things light for now, at least until we have our dinner?" Sho was a reasonable man, he knew that Cesba would like to try various submission holds and other things on him. While he was not adverse to roughhousing with those close to him, he didn't want to be eating with a busted rib after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Sun May 08, 2016 3:18 am

She shook her head. "I-I am sorry, Sho...My race can get very competitive sometimes. Forgive me for my sudden anger." She slid the spider arms back into her body. Cesba walks over slightly seductively towards Shomei. "But there is something you can do for me, my guest...Sho...Officer..."

She points her finger to the center of her chest and slowly dragged it up to his mouth. "You can show me your strength somehow. Show me what you can do. Give me another shock~"

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Sun May 08, 2016 8:43 pm

Well Sho was thankful he tiptoed his way out of that situation, the worst thing he wanted was to earn the ire of Cesba. Not after the whole mission where they met and spent time in Tokyo today, the spider arms going back into the woman earned a sigh of relief from Akatsuki. It seemed that Sho would need to learn more about Cesba's race so he could get around the things that might endanger his wellbeing, yes some scouting would be well advised. Sho gave a small sigh of relief, but he quickly went silent again as Ms Esmeralda spoke to him.

Even though she meant no harm Cesba still had the seductive nature to her, Sho was quiet as he titled his head slightly to admire her. The woman cut an impressive figure and her attire wasn't leaving much even to Akatsuki's imagination, realising he should say something Sho lightly coughed before saying "I-its fine Cesba-chan, there is no hard feelings." before giving a small smile after it.

Cesba's next actions surprised Sho again though, she placed a finger on his toned chest. And traced up it, moving along a few scars that were on his body as a result of either fights or from the incident decades ago. The spider's words were of a request for Akatuski to surprise her with something else, perhaps she had been intrigued by his Kage Yurei powers. But the word shock gave Sho an idea.

He took a deep breath and softly muttered "Okay....please hold still....." Sho would take a step forward and place his hand on Cesba's belly, his palm covering her navel. And Akatsuki would activate the blitzmotor integrated within him, it was experimental technology that in theory could have made limitless electricity. Sho used it to great effect in various ways, and he'd give Cesba a surprise jolt as she requested.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue May 17, 2016 4:56 am

She let out a slightly surprising mix of a moan and a gasp. Cesba took a step back, biting her lip and putting a hand where Shomei did. She had almost forgot that he could do stuff like that. "Well...That was definitely a shock to me. Heheh..."

The spider took a step forward and kissed his cheek. Again she got back and prepare to swing her bare foot into the side of his torso. If she could do that, then Cesba would swing her other foot into his other side by shifting her body side to side.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next