by Lobo Today at 10:16 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 9:42 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 11:47 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 108 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

Daaharu, killcarrion, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Celebration!

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Celebration! Empty Celebration!

Post by LunarWolf Fri Feb 12, 2016 10:50 am

Continued from here

After the hard fought match against Akiha, Belinda was covered in sweat, she was bruised, battered and fairly hurt....but her spirit was higher than ever. Through the pain and the fatigue her face carried a bright and happy smile. She was the winner of the Lighting Tournament, and what was even better was that she had beaten her rival, Akiha Kosha, well....lover and Rival. The blond made her way towards her locker room. She still didn't know exactly how Cecilia's match had gone, having been to busy being nervous and having to focus on her own match to worry about her sister getting bloodied and bruised in a hardcore match.

When she finally made it to the locker room, when she opened the door she was met with a surprise. A bandaged and bruised Cecilia was sitting there on the bench. There was a few specks of blood her and there on her clothes, her gloves. She had removed her boots, sitting barefoot as she had a few bandages around her skull and a red spot on those bandages at about the center of her forehead. She looked as if she had been in one hell of a fight...hell you could have guessed that she had fought ten people at once from the way that she looked. " C-cec ?! A-are you okay ?!" Belinda let out as her eyes widened in her worrying state over her sister.

Cecilia simply nodded her head and let out a chuckle. " Heh...of course I'm fine. I left the infirmary to say congratulations, so don't worry about me. It's your celebration." Cecilia let out with a smile and a grin towards her sister. " Good job." She spoke out as she would start to push herself up to her feet, moving up to give her younger sister a hug. Belinda accepted it gladly, feeling rather proud of herself and happy to hear her sisters praise....what she knew though was that she would have to go meet Akiha soon enough and check on her close friend and lover...

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Celebration! Empty Re: Celebration!

Post by Serpon Fri Feb 12, 2016 4:22 pm

The match that Akiha had just been in against her rival and lover had taken a lot out of her. She was a bit devastated by it, as she had thrown everything into it and work so hard to win but still lost the match in the end. Not only did she lose the Lightning Tournament final match, she lost versus her lover and rival in addition to also losing her first Avalanche match as well. Her body was now hurting from the match, it felt as if she had been hit by a truck. Still, despite that, she would make her way towards the locker-room, choosing to skip the infirmary.

The raven hair wrestler would now stand in front of a locker-room but it wasn't her locker-room but Belinda locker-room. Many would assume she was here to get revenge or challenge Belinda to a rematch. Yet that was far from the truth, despite being devastated from the lost, Akiha was actually here to congratulate her lover on her win. She would knock on the door and then wait for an answer, hopefully, Belinda would hear the knock and answer.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:57 am

Soon there was a knock on the door, Belinda quickly turned her head to the door and tried to slip out of Cecilia's hug, it was probably Akiha....which would be a rather awkward scenario as she hadn't really told anyone of their situation...not even Cecilia. She had after all kind of made a promise with the raven haired cutie.

She tried to get out of the hug and towards the door, bu before she could even do so the taller blond had already slipped past her and moved to the door, she would open it and blink a few times. " Oh ? Here for more ?" Cecilia'd answer with a cheeky grin towards the short...well short in comparison to the towering Swede's towering height.  Looking on at the raven haired girl.

Following which Belinda would attempt to slip in underneath Cecilia's arms and try to shove her sister back further into the locker room. "C-come in Akiha." Belinda let out a tad nervous of how to deal with this situation.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Feb 16, 2016 1:53 am

Akiha waited a moment before seeing the door open but instead of seeing her blond lover, she saw, well another blond but a much larger one who didn't seem to be in the best of mood.  The raven hair wrestler recognized the larger girl, Cecilia Northman, Belinda older sister who also had the nickname hardcore queen.  In all honesty, the Japanese girl didn't want to face her as she was still exhausted from the previous match.

Cecilia then asked if she was here for more.  Akiha would take a moment to inhale in a calm manner before deciding to give a response.  Yet just as she was about to speak, Belinda made her way in between the two before inviting Akiha in.  It seemed she was a bit nervous, then again Akiha could understand.  The raven hair wrestler would look behind herself to make sure no one else was watching before making her way towards Belinda, trying to give her a small kiss on the lips before entering.  “Congratulations your win.” stated Akiha as she then gave a wink to Belinda.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:44 am

Cecilia's eyes widened a bit after Belinda had slipped her way in-between Cecilia and the door only to soon see Akiha lean forward and kiss the younger of the two Swedes, Cecilia raised her right eye-brow in a rather questioning and confused manner before she was Akiha enter into the locker room. After both her and Belinda had entered the room the blond beauty would close the door.

" Thanks! It was a pretty difficult match..hehe." Belinda let out as she would move up to hug Akiha tightly, though here ears perked up as she did so from hearing her sisters voice....oh yeah, she was here.

" Wow...did not expect this. It's a lot more cute than how my matches usually ends." Cecilia spoke out as she would move her hand up towards the back of her head and scratch at it, feeling a bit awkward in this situation.

" Ahaha...yeah, I..well? " Belinda let out as she looked on at Akiha a bit confused, " Is it okay to tell her ?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:18 am

Akiha let out a smile as she was embraced by her rival and heard her call it a difficult match.  “Of course it was difficult, I was trying to win after all but next time we met, I am going to win for sure but for now, let us celebrate your win!” stated the raven hair wrestler in a confident tone.  She then heard the two sisters talk to each other.  “Well I guess we can, I mean she has probably figured it out.  Belinda and I are dating, as in we are a couple despite the fact that we are harsh rivals.  Making everyone think that we are bitter enemies makes it more interesting, it also stops my enemies from targeting Belinda and her enemies from targeting me.  I would appreciate it if you didn't tell anyone.” said Akiha as she explained the situation to her lover older sister.

Oh my, I seem to have forgotten to introduce myself.  I am Akiha Kosha, a pleasure to met you Cecilia Northman.  I have heard much about you, you also did a number on my cousin Sermis.  Though I won't hold it against you, it's all part of the business.  Like before, it would be nice if the two of you didn't tell anyone.  Sermis and I are both looking to become our own wrestlers without having to fall in each other shadow.” said the Japanese wrestler as she revealed another hidden secret.  She felt now was the best time to reveal this secret.  Akiha would now watch to see how the two Northman reacted.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Mar 01, 2016 3:45 am

Cecilia tilted her head a bit as she listened on at the two girl's talk, it was a rather interesting scenario that the two young girls had put themselves in, though it wasn't like the blond beauty could say much about it, she figured it was better for Belind and Akiha to choose their own scenarion, besides the younger Northman knew that the older would always help her out, as long as she asked for it.

When the raven haired girl started to introduce herself to the blond beauty who would nod her head and then roll her shoulders. Moving up she would stand in front of the young girl, towering over her before she would tyr and ruffle the girl's hair. Before she'd throw her a wide grin, " Haha! Don't worry I won't say anything. Though I must say, my sister does have a certain taste for the cute ones It seems." Cecilia let out as she would nod her head again. " Oi Bel, how come you kept this little thing hidden from me ? " The older of the two Northman sisters let out as she would take a step back and then look on at the two of them. " As for Sermis....yeaaah, just know that if she messes with me again, I won't hesitate to crush her for real."

The young blond would roll her eyes a bit at her sisters actions before she would move up and loop her arm around Akiha's shoulders, pulling her rival in close towards her and nuzzling her face up against Akiha's cheek. " She really is ~ and she is one hell of a rival too. " The young blond would let out as she'd then turn towards her sister. She would then move away a bit from the raven haired girl and nod her head, " Next time will be my win as well Akiha, trust me on that." Belinda let out as she would put on a bright smile towards her rival.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Serpon Tue Mar 01, 2016 2:25 pm

Akiha was a bit shock by what Cecilia had said, calling her cute as her hair was ruffled.  She was unsure how to react to the famous Northman calling her such a thing.  Part of her was happy that was being accepted by Belinda older sister but another part of her wanted to be taken seriously as a wrestler.  For now, she decided to simply roll with it as she was here to celebrate with Belinda, not make a scene or get into any debates. “I am thankful for your understanding.” stated Akiha in response to Cecilia comment as she gave a small bow and choose not to say anything else about Sermis. What happened between Sermis and Cecilia was between those two.

The raven hair wrestler now turned her attention back to her lover who was now wrapping her arms around her and nuzzling her.  It seemed that the two Northman's were now both speaking about how cute Akiha was which made her blush a bit.  When she heard Belinda declaring that she would win the next round, the Japanese wrestler would snap back into it. “Don't get cocky, I am... well, how about we forget about who is going to win the next one for today.  Instead of talking about our next match, let us celebrate your win for today match and tournament instead.” declared Akiha as she restrained herself and tried to focus the topic back to the Lightning Tournament.

Serpon

Back to top Go down

Post by Teenwrestler Thu Mar 10, 2016 12:09 am

It hadn't been too long but Misaki had already found a couple of friends and even a potential student that she believed that alot of potential within her to be one of the best wrestler's in the AFW. The Berserk Ace was not the most popular wrestlers around the AFW due to her part time restraints but she did well in her time in AFW to make a slight name for herself as she wrestled one of the high profile names such as Cecilia Northman and Alaina Sanders. She was also not shy to make her way to public events and felt that the more she interacted with people, the more chance she had to cement her name as a truly great wrestler around Japan.

However, today was not about wrestling or making a name. Today she was going to celebrate the victory of Belinda who had just won a tournament. Misaki felt bad about missing out on some of the matches but she made sure she watched the final round, it was truly an intense one and she know's there is no better feeling than overcoming a rival and winning a tournament. She made her way towards Belinda's locker room and after a knock she invited herself in because she couldn't hold back her excitement to congratulate and hug Belinda on her victory.

She opened the door and came right in, with a bright smile and her arms open but as soon as she came in she noticed two other ladies, one was the other wrestler in the tournament and the other was her very own rival...Cecilia."Congra......tu....lations?"her happy tone from the start somewhat died down as she looked around, towards Belinda and then Cecilia, then back towards Belinda as there was an awkward moment of silence from her.
Teenwrestler
Teenwrestler

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:44 pm

Belinda was rather thankful that her sister was kind enough to keep their whole thing a secret, it would not be very fun if the two of them were outed by her older sister...besides she had figured that would be the case, Cecilia rarely cared what the blond cutie did behind closed doors....or for a matter in the limelight either. Cecilia was usually just somewhat supportive and all...or just did her own thing instead.

The fact that she could enjoy this lovely night with both her sister and her girlfriend though made it all the better, something that caused the blond cutie to smile...however soon she was forced to jump a bit in surprise as the door opened up, she turned to look on at the opening door and she saw Misaki Toyoda, her wrestling coach/teacher! Belinda would look on for a second before she'd quickly close the distance between to two of them. Quickly giving Misaki a tight hug! "Misaki! I won!~" She let out in joy and looking for some kind of praise from her teacher perhaps...

Cecilia however eyed Misaki...angry with her eyes visibly twitching a bit as she rose up to a full stand and would glare at Misaki, moving up closer towards Akiha as she did and would nod her head, letting out a deep sigh. Clearly being rather annoyed by the presence of the famous Berserk Wrestler. Given their history as of the last few months in AFW that probably wasn't that surprising.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next