by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:11 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 221 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 219 Guests :: 2 Bots

bomaboody, CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Celebration and Blackmail? (open rp)

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Celebration and Blackmail? (open rp) Empty Celebration and Blackmail? (open rp)

Post by Jira626 Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:57 am

After making her way around ringside, Isabella rang up the ramp and blew kisses to the crowd before popping behind the curtain. She made her way back to the locker room, started to dig into her bag for showering items when her phone rang. She saw the id flash as "Husband" and quickly grabbed it, pressing it tight against her head so no one could see the id of who was calling. She took a deep breath, calming herself, making sure no one was around and started.

"Hello?"

The voice on the other end can't be heard or made out what is being said.

"I know but we've talked about this before we even signed up to compete here of some of the stuff that goes on.... Look we're going to have to trust each other to keep this thing going, besides you'd think I'd do anything with that pyscho in the ring? He fucking growls like a cat....Glad to hear we cleared things up, and to show I mean it I'm going to rock you're world baby. Your hotel or mine?.....Right your's is father out of town, farther from the arena........I'll meet you there at midnight.....Shit I need to hang up, I think I hear someone coming."

Isabella proceeds to shove her phone at the bottom of bag, gabbing her showering products and started to strip and prepare for a hot shower, hoping who ever she heard coming didn't hear much of her conversation.

Jira626

Back to top Go down

Celebration and Blackmail? (open rp) Empty Re: Celebration and Blackmail? (open rp)

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:52 am

Suddenly, there came the sound of whistling at the front door of the locker room. The sound was faint at first, but it got a little louder as it was closer to the door. Then, there came a sound of knocking and a female voice asked, "Oi! Is this where the locker room is?" The girl sounded Irish and that it probably wasn't familiar to Isabella's ears. After all, the girl was dressed in a leprechaun's outfit and looked very attractive in it.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Celebration and Blackmail? (open rp) Empty Re: Celebration and Blackmail? (open rp)

Post by Jira626 Tue Mar 13, 2012 2:48 pm

As she spoke on the phone, she noticed the whistling which caused her concern. Just as she stuffed her phone to bottom of her bag she had just removed her top once more when she heard someone come in. She noticed the accent was Irish decent, and had to keep herself from laughing once she turned face the Irish female, seeing her outfit.

"Well yeah, at least I hope so for if this wasn't, it'd be an odd place to take a shower. I'm Eliza....I mean Isabella."

She reached out to shake the woman in green outfit hand.

Jira626

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:33 pm

The Irish redhead looked at Isabella who was ready for a shower and felt a little slightly embarassed if she walked in at a bad time. But still, Isabella offered a hand in greeting and the Irish girl smiled as she accepted it with her own hand. "It is a pleasure to meet ye, Isabella. Me name's Jackpot. I'm new to this league and I would've liked a tour, but I couldn't find a guide. So, I thought it would be fine if I start here."

However, she couldn't help but notice that Isabella was trying to keep herself from laughing and she grew a little stern as she added, "And one more thing, one snicker from yer mouth about me outift and I'll think of using yer tongue as a washer for me underbritches."

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Jira626 Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:14 pm

Isabella would have felt weird standing half naked with stranger, but she just showed off her goods to the entire world, but that was in the heat of combat, something she would have enjoyed more if she wasn't convinced Killer King was indeed intent on killing her. Plus Jackpot was woman, so it'd just be like showering in front of her room mates during her collage days.

When she heard Jackpot introduce herself and continued to talk, Isabella couldn't believe what she was seeing or hearing. What was standing in front of her was something that seemed ripped from Saturday morning cartoon, hell maybe even the sister of the Lucky Charms fellow. She then bit her lip after Jackpot gave her the warning about not laughing. Isabella thought Jackpot was taking her character very seriously, not even wanting to drop the act back stage, but Isabella didn't want to risk having dirty underwear shoved into her mouth so she composed herself best she could.

"Well I'm new here myself, just won my first match, so I'm pretty clueless of how things go as well"

Jira626

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Wed Mar 14, 2012 1:37 am

After she made her warning, Jackpot could see that Isabella was maintaining a composed self as best as she could and she was happy with that. When Isabella told her that she won her first match, the Irish girl happily exclaimed, "Ah, ye did? Well congrats! From the noise I heard in the ring earlier while walking, it sounded like you took down a bigger fellow. Quite an accomplishment I must say."

When walking up to where Isabella's clothes were, she would stretch her arms and legs out to relax herself a little.

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Jira626 Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:10 pm

Isabella turned on the hot water, causing the room to steam up real quick. She started to lather herself real good, blushing at Jackpot's complement through the rushing water. Laughing a bit she replied.

Yeah it was a hard match. I was convinced that guy really wanted to kill me. Annoying thing is how he kept growling like a tiger during the match. I didn't know people really got into their gimicks around here. I mean I've heard stories of people like during the 80's and early 90's when people didn't realize it was just entertainment.

Isabella kept washing herself as she talked, not really fully understanding how the AFW was different from the other pro wrestling federations.

Last edited by 9755 on Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jira626

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:11 am

Jackpot backed off when Isabella began her shower. She didn't want to get too much of the heat in the meantime, so she sat down at a nearby bench to get herself comfortable. She listened to Isabella as she was talking about her opponent and used his tiger-like personality like a gimmick. When Jackpot heard about how some people in the league were tied to their gimmicks, she would blush a little and take off her hat.

She then asked Isabella. "Well, just between the two of us, me real name is Ashlen. Ashlen Bayne. Uhh, do you think me little act of a leprechaun for a fighter is too much of a gimmick?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Jira626 Thu Mar 15, 2012 2:18 am

Isabella finished her shower, grabbing a towel from her bag, wrapping it around herself as she took another one for her hair. She saw Jackpot blush a little bit as they talked, seeming a little insecure about this whole leprechaun thing as she told revealed her real name.

"Well, Ashlen I haven't had an oppurtunity to see it in action, so can't completely judge it. I do have to say since it part your Irish culture, if that's what you want to represent, go for it. You just have to figure out if you have thick enough skin to withstand a lot of "Lucky Charms" jokes though.

Isabella laughed a bit and hugged Ashlen to show she wasn't trying to tease her.

"Though I'm not too sure about the name "Jackpot". Makes you sound like a prize to be won, but then again I'm not great with ring names either. I mean Isabella isn't that much stretch from Elizabeth. My real name is Elizabeth Fel...I mean Kiggen. Dam divorce. Have to get used to using madian name again.

Jira626

Back to top Go down

Post by Dynamo44 Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:58 am

"Thanks much, lass." replied Ashlen in relief and chuckled a little about being joked about for 'Lucky Charms'. "Yeah, I get that a lot, but I show them that I'm not one to be joked about. It's kind of ironic though, because I have a finisher that I called 'Lucky Charms' and split it into two parts based on what shapes are in the cereal itself."

Ashlen hugged Isabella back and added, "Well, I know ye sayin', but I wanted it to be a little play on my character. Ye know the leprechaun story of when you reach the end of the rainbow, ye'll find the pot of gold? Well, I decided to take my name on that. Jackpot. I'm pretty, I'm worth a lot, but if ye try to use me for yer own purpose, I'll make ye see me lucky charms!"

She chuckled a little at her own joke, but then she looked surprised when Isabella introduced herself by her first name but changed her married name to her maiden name. "Wait, did ye say 'divorce'? What was yer last name when ye married?"

The World of Dynamo
Dynamo44
Dynamo44

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next