» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 3:49 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 1:58 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 1:14 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 1:11 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 1:08 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 94 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 92 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, mccreamichael59@gmail.com

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 3:49 pm by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A endurance brawl between schoolgirls

2 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A endurance brawl between schoolgirls - Page 2 Empty Re: A endurance brawl between schoolgirls

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:11 am

Morgana would push forward thinking Starlight did not figure out what she was up to but suddenly found herself on her back facing the ceiling as she was the one who was tossed on her back.

So while Morgana was on her back she knew she needed to get back on her feet so tries to do a kip up and if she could keep her balance as she got back on her feet try to caught Starlight by surprise whit a superkick towards her opponents chin.

Back to top Go down

A endurance brawl between schoolgirls - Page 2 Empty Re: A endurance brawl between schoolgirls

Post by freeko Fri Feb 26, 2016 7:34 am

Starlight would seem to get the better of the exchange this time. Tossing Morgana over her hip, she would crash to the ground. Morgana seemed unfazed as she almost immediately sprung back up to her feet. She would let loose with a superkick aimed at Starlight's head.

Starlight would be able to at least partially block the kick as she got her hands up enough to deflect a kick. Starlight however was staggered backward and Morgana was now able to press the attack.

Chilling Inferno (Tag Team):
freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:14 am

Morgana smirked when she got back on her feet and saw she surprised Starlight whit a superkick to her head. So as a smirk would appear on Morgana face it would quickly turn into a frown as Starlight was able to deflect the blow but it did create a other opening if she was quick enough to capitalise.

So Morgana would rush forward hoping to knock Starlight down while she was staggered back whit a spear and hopefully land on top of Starlight to try and pin her down.

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Sat Feb 27, 2016 4:31 am

Morgana would charge forward seeing her opponent stagger backward. Starlight could not defend herself properly and was quickly speared to the ground by Morgana. Morgana now had a dominant position however Starlight would instinctively wrap her legs around Morgana.

If Morgana was not careful, she could find herself in trouble. As things were right now, Morgana did have the dominant position as she was at least partially on top of starlight. Starlight had Morgana in her guard.

freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:16 am

After Morgana's spear connected whit her opponent the second part of her plan did not succeed as Starlight got those strong legs wrapped tightly around Morgana waist. So while she was trapped between Starlight legs morgana would try to punch her opponent on her breasts as she hoped the pain would force Starlight to release her so that Morgana as she gave her opponent a smirk and whispered ''Thanks for being my punching bag Starlight i needed the work out''

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Sat Feb 27, 2016 6:48 am

Starlight was still underneath Morgana and even though she was working her legs around Morgana's waist, that did not stop Morgana from continuing to forward her position. Raining down blows aimed at Starlight's chest, Morgana would slip a few through before Starlight could defend them well enough to start subduing Morgana's arms.

Morgana had achieved the desired effect however as Starlight had significantly loosened her grip around Morgana's waist. If Morgana wanted to get out, it was likely she could do so. Then again with where she was, the opportunity for attack was still there. Morgana would just need to figure out how to get Starlight to let go of her wrists since she had started to grab Morgana's hands at the wrists to prevent her from striking further for the time being.

freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Feb 28, 2016 9:06 pm

Morgana would have a smirk on her face as while some of her blows were blocked she did get in a few punches in on Starlight's chest before they were subduing by her opponent but on the bright side she could feel that her opponents grip around her waist had weakened so their was a big chest she could now escape but her wrists were still caught by Starlight's hands.

So Morgana would try to get up on her feet hoping she could also make Starlight get up on her feet as while she could not use her hands her legs were a other story as she would try to hit Starlight's belly whit her knee if the both of them got up on her feet as she hoped the pain would make Starlight release her grip on her wrists.

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:27 pm

Starlight was barely holding on to Morgana. She had started to finally subdue the flurry of blows, but Morgana was still one step ahead. Taking advantage of the situation, Morgana would stand herself up. Starlight was along for the ride and would be brought to her feet as well.

Morgana had the initiative and would bury her knee right into the belly of her opponent. Starlight would let out a loud gasp as the wind was knocked out of her by the knee. Starlight would double over and start to bend down slightly leaving herself completely vulnerable to whatever Morgana had in mind to do next.

freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Feb 29, 2016 7:56 am

As both got back up to their feet and struggling whit each other while each was trying to get the upper hand it seemed morgana was just a bit quicker as her knee to Starlight's pussy had connected and now the poor girl was bend forward and a smirk would appear on Morgana face as she moved forward.

'''Time to meet the apron headfirst slut''whispered Morgana as she got closer to her opponent and tries to grab her arm around Starlight's neck as she hoped to set up her opponent for a DDT hoping to stun Starlight for a while as she hoped to remove some of her opponents outfit.

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Mon Feb 29, 2016 12:09 pm

Starlight would hear her opponent say something, and within a flash Starlight would be planted into the canvas by a DDT. It looked like she got her hands down to soften the blow somewhat, but Morgana may not have been able to see it. For now Starlight would try to play a small game of possum, hoping that Morgana would think that she was able to drive her head into the mat.

Feigning the hit, Starlight would try to lay lifeless on the ground and see what Morgana was going to try to do. Were this a regular match, this would likely be more effective but Starlight wanted to try to do something to change the pace of the match as it was not going in her favor presently.

freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next