Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 7:18 pm

» SRW: Velvela vs Croo-El! The Wolf and the Croc!
by SimplyMoon Today at 3:13 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Triple Threat Match: Eliza Harenwood vs Aphrodite vs Claudia Kwon
by SimplyMoon Today at 2:36 pm

» Tension/MvM/MvF
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 5:49 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 134 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 131 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, JoggingJokes, Mystery Dragon

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A endurance brawl between schoolgirls

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

A endurance brawl between schoolgirls - Page 6 Empty Re: A endurance brawl between schoolgirls

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Mar 19, 2016 10:27 am

Morgana was staring towards the ceiling in disbelieve as she did not expect that her opponent had any fight left in her but it was clear she was mistaken as she could feel Starlight's arms around her face as she got put into a crossface from a rather unusual angle seeing as she was on her back on top of her opponent.

''Let me go you bitch or i will make you wish you never got into the ring whit me do you hear me Starlight''screamed Morgana as she would twist and turn as she tries to escape from the hold anyway she could as she would even try and touch the ropes whit her feet if they were close enough.

Back to top Go down

A endurance brawl between schoolgirls - Page 6 Empty Re: A endurance brawl between schoolgirls

Post by freeko Sun Mar 20, 2016 1:42 am

Morgana would catch a break, at least somewhat, as she happened to move herself closer to the ropes before she lost control of her backbreaker. Her legs were close to the ropes and after putting up a but of a struggle, Morgana would be able to slither herself close enough to lay her leg over the bottom most rope. The referee would take a little bit of time to finally separate the pair as Starlight did not seem to be too eager to release the hold.

Now that they had to break the hold, Starlight would stand herself back up and now she seemed to get the momentum of the match on her side with the reversal of Morgana's hold over her.

Chilling Inferno (Tag Team):
freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:29 pm

Morgana whit some luck got to the ropes whit her feet and she yelled to get the ref attention to this fact as she knew that if it was the other way around she would try to lock her opponent in this kind of hold as hold as possible and it was clear Starlight had the same idea. After a while she was finally released from the hold after the ref forced Starlight to release her as Morgana would try to get back to her feet using the ropes.

''You little bitch the ref was telling you to let me go right away whats your problem Starlight are you deaf or something''screamed Morgana to her opponent as she would not rush forward but circle around her hoping for a opening as she would let her opponent make the first move.

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:07 pm

Starlight was getting somewhere, at least she thought so. Every moment that this match went on at this point was another moment that her strength would come back to her, so there was absolutely no rush for her to untangle herself from Morgana. She did relax the hold of course, but the referee needed to intervene to get them separated to the point that Starlight would be able to roll herself away from Morgana and get back up to her feet. With Morgana using the ropes to get back to her feet as well, now they were on equal footing as Morgana and Starlight would again circle around each other a little back in the middle of the ring.

What seemed to be an effective attack in her other matches, was going in like she wanted to tie up with her opponent and then simply rearing back and attempting to lash out with a straight kick into the belly of the opponent. Hopefully with Morgana having little experience, she would fall for it.

Chilling Inferno (Tag Team):
freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Mar 25, 2016 11:51 am

After Morgana got back to her feet she wanted to keep her distance from her opponent as she quickly learned that Starlight was pretty good at submission holds and did not want to be caught in a other one so when it seemed that Starlight wanted to try and go for a tie up she would step back not wanting to do so.  But the crowd did not like this and started to boo her for not accepting as Morgana feels pressured into accepting and when she did step forward to go and tie up whit her opponent she got a kick to her belly

So when Morgana would bend forward she was wide open to what ever other attack Starlight had in mind as the fans were now booing at her opponent for the dirty tactic she just used.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6