Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 3:58 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:14 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:11 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 3:08 am

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Deus001 Today at 12:04 am

Who is online?
In total there are 105 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 105 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A endurance brawl between schoolgirls

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

A endurance brawl between schoolgirls - Page 5 Empty Re: A endurance brawl between schoolgirls

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:06 pm

''Yes thats it Starlight now smile for the camera as you cum for all my fans to see all over the world''taunts Morgana as she could barely keep the grin that had appeared on her face from becoming bigger as everyone in the arena and all over the world saw how helpless and pathetic Starlight looked as she was forced to cum.

So when Starlight let out a scream of pure pleasure Morgana was ready to gloat about it and keep her opponent trapped when the ref demanded that she would release her opponent so she could ask if Starlight wanted to continue. ''Don't know why you bother asking the loser if she wants to continue it clear to everyone who has bin watching this match that i was in controle and i doubt it would chance if she gets back up to her feet so be smart Starlight and just surrender''taunts Morgana as she would get up and lean back against the ropes while licking her hand clean of Starlight's cum.

Back to top Go down

A endurance brawl between schoolgirls - Page 5 Empty Re: A endurance brawl between schoolgirls

Post by freeko Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:24 pm

Oh, how little Morgana knew. Almost anyone in the crowd who had followed the AFW and had any level of knowledge of Starlight knew that she was super passive when it came to the start of a match, but once she were forced to orgasm she would turn into a completely different wrestler. Starlight had to admit though that she quite enjoyed that and Morgana was actually halfway decent with her fingers. She has had better and certainly far worse orgasms ripped from her body in the past. That was really what Starlight was focusing on during the minute she had to recover.

In her own mind at least, Starlight was setting Morgana up. The referee would start asking Starlight if she was able to continue as she finally started to get to her feet. Simply nodding her head, she would start to back off a bit while the referee signaled to Morgana to continue the match. Starlight had not quite gotten her strength back, but it would only take a little more time for her to be back to the point where the could remedy the problem of Morgana still having a skirt and panties on her body. Of course, Starlight was not really in the best of shape either as she only had a fairly well soaked pair of panties left herself.

Chilling Inferno (Tag Team):
freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Wed Mar 09, 2016 6:57 pm

So while the ref was asking if Starlight was able to continue Morgana was having fun teasing the fans as she screamed  ''So how should i make Starlight cum for a second time should i just smother the loser out again or give her the honor of being the first of many victims to endure one of my finishers'' as the fans would let their opinions be heard as Starlight would slowly get back up to her feet.

''Hey ref i can start attacking her again right?''asked Morgana as she saw that Starlight clearly did not recover from her orgasme yet as a smirk would appear on Morgana's face as she walked towards her opponent.  ''That weakling should have stayed down and just let the ref know she would surrender because now i am going to have fun destroying her''thought Morgana as she would rush forward hoping to knock Starlight down whit a clothesline.

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:43 pm

Starlight was still weakened by her orgasm, but her strength was starting to return and her mind would now be able to focus better on the match itself instead of simply being pleasured. Morgana would rush forth at Starlight once the referee signalled for the match to continue, and having little of her strength restored just yet was unable to avoid Morgana's charge. Being knocked down to the mat again, Starlight would have a few surprises for Morgana if she did not get right on top of her and smother any chance of recovery that Starlight would need to get back into this match.

freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Mar 11, 2016 7:55 pm

As Morgana got the signal and rushed forward she knocked down Starlight down whit a spear as both fell to the canvas. So as Morgana would try to crawl on top of Starlight she would lick the poor girl cheek as she whisper ''I am going to have so much fun whit you Starlight so please just lay down and enjoy the pleasure i am going to give you''taunts the girl as the fans cheered her name.

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Sat Mar 12, 2016 3:14 pm

Starlight did not have enough time to recover herself just yet and Morgana was all over her yet again. Licking her cheek as she moved to get back on top of Starlight, Morgana was probably going to start attempting to force another orgasm from her body.

Starlight needed to fight back, but she still did not have her strength back just yet to mount any level of resistance for whatever it was that Morgana was attempting to do.

freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:34 pm

Morgana knowing Starlight was weak at the moment would get back to her feet before trying to pull her opponent back to her feet and then try and lift her on her shoulders for a torture rack.

''This time Starlight i am going to make sure everyone can see how i rub you to a orgasme while i show off my strength''Taunts Morgana as she would have Starlight's body over her shoulders as she would hook her opponents head whit one arm while the other would rub against Starlight's pussy

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Thu Mar 17, 2016 1:20 pm

Morgana would try to capitalize on her advantage. Simply picking Starlight up while she set about trying to send her off a second time. Going right for it, Morgana would go for the kill shot right from the start. Picking up Starlight and hoisting her on her shoulders, Morgana would start to set in a backbreaker. Using her hands to pin down Starlights head and get another good feel around, Starlight seemed to be still weakened but springing to life now that she was in pain from the hold. There was almost nothing she could do about Morgana's fingers being inside of her yet again, but the hold felt somewhat flimsy.

Starlight would try to maneuver herself so that she could pull Morgana down to the ground. If she could gain control over the arm that had trapped her head down, then Starlight felt that she could reverse this hold and turn it into a crucifix hold that could at least start to have Morgana feeling some pain.

freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:32 pm

It was all going according to plan so far as Morgana got her opponent up on her shoulders and was about to show off her strength to the crowd as her hand which was closest to Starlight's pussy would start to rub it up and down. So just as Morgana would start to walk towards the front and hope to turn towards the audience their she feels Starlight start to move and feel her opponents shift her weight as she struggle to stay up on her feet.

''Stop moving around and just enjoy what i am doing to youuuuuu''screamed Morgana as a combination of walking forward and the maneuvering Starlight was doing caused her to fall towards the canvas and as she lay their she could feel her opponent act quickly as she would feel Starlight's arm around her head as it was clear that Morgana was now trapped and at the mercy of her opponent for the time being.

Back to top Go down

Post by freeko Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:48 pm

Starlight had almost turned the hold completely around now that Morgana had lost her footing. The only problem was that Starlight had gotten underneath Morgana so it would be slightly easier for her to get free possibly. Starlight would wrap her legs around Morgana's arm that was previously intent on feeling her up. Taking hold of her head, Starlight would attempt to put Morgana into a crossface though there was one obvious issue with the hold.

Starlight was on the bottom and Morgana was looking up at the ceiling. Ideally this hold would have Morgana laying on her belly, but given the situation Starlight would simply take what she could get at this point.

freeko
freeko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next