Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 193 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 192 Guests :: 1 Bot

SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Home 5: Ultimatum

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Home 5: Ultimatum - Page 4 Empty Re: Home 5: Ultimatum

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Mar 21, 2016 5:38 am

"Decisions like joining a dangerous, though lucrative, business like this? I hope I dont speak too ill of it but, I dont really approve of what she's doing here. That business is for men and women who usually have nowhere else to go. But...She does have somewhere to go. And that is up! And nowhere but."

He sat back down and takes a long sigh. "I understand also that she has not really won...There are repercussions to this, you know. She becomes a target..."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:19 pm

Now this was what Ryan felt lurked under Anampo's parents, and why they came here to Japan. To confront Mr Knight and express disdain at the choice that she had made, did it make Ryan angry? Well yes it did, but he knew little would be gained from unleashing it and bench pressing Mr Yatgra till the cows came home. So the young man kept cool, simply leaning back in the couch.

And it seemed that Anampo's Father was addressing the fact that his daughter's win/loss record wasn't exactly stellar, but Ryan figured now it was time for him to cut in. Ryan's demeanour suddenly changed from relaxed to focused. His shoulders became broad and he said "Well, I will admit that she hasn't had a good record. But even the greatest start small, like with my friend John and even myself. Anampo will be fine, because she is with me. Second of all, Anampo is an adult now. Therefore I believe I will stress that she can make her own decisions."

Ryan didn't like what Mr Yatgra was implying, but Mr Knight would stick to his guns and not waver. He'd keep cool and calmly deflect all attacks in this exchange, for Anampo's sake.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Mar 29, 2016 5:47 am

Ryan was starting to fight back with his words. The father turns around and narrows his eyes. "I understand and agree. However, Anampo is not at the start. She has been doing this for some time now with no results. And I am a man that likes to see results."

He walks to stand in fromt of Ryan. "That is why we came. To give you and her a choice. I should have presented it from the start, but I needed to make sure you were a good man for this offer."

"You and Anampo are comimg back with us, or her alone if meed be, forgetting all this wrestling nonsense. Unless you can truly convince us that there is something good to come from this."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:58 pm

Now Ryan had a feeling it was going to come to this, they were coming to take her away. Him too, but Mr Knight was only a secondary concern. The young man was worried this would happen, call it the niggling doubt in the deepest part of one's mind. Perhaps it was more out of a sense that Anampo was simply embarrassing herself and her family name, but Ryan was going to selfish here. Parents be damned.

Mr Knight quickly downed the icy water, letting the cold go around his teeth. Ryan remained calm and set the glass down on the floor, before leaning back in the couch and folding his arms. So this was it huh? Ryan considered his words carefully, there'd be no turning back.

"The answer is no. As you might know with my current status I can't just simply up and leave, not to mention that I quite enjoy my current career. As for Anampo herself, well she's an adult and can make her decisions. But I'd prefer if she didn't leave, true she might not have had the best run so far. But so long as Anampo wishes to go on then my answer is no to her going alone." Ryan said, this guy didn't worry Ryan in the least. He'd taken on far worse things after all, suppose that once you put yourself through a lot of fight things like this didn't scare you it seemed.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:15 pm

Her father gorlt visually angry. But he remained calm and simmered down quickly. "Well I guess we will see what happens. I see you will try to convince us and..."

Anampo and her mother emerge from the room. Anampo walks to Ryan and hugs him The mother walks up to the father and whispers in his ear. A few moments pass and he looks down at Ryan and Anampo. "I understand that...You both went to Russia together? "

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:55 pm

Ryan wasn't cowed in the slightest by Mr Yatgra's visible anger, Mr Knight reckoned he could probably break the guy in two if he wanted. But resorting to fisticuffs would probably result in Ryan getting cuffed by the coppers, and even though the odds were Ryan would walk out the next day. It'd lead to the UK Elite getting a PR black eye at a time where they really didn't need it.

Anampo and the mom walk back in, Ryan gives his girlfriend a big smile and returns the hug from his delightful little bunny. Ah he missed her presence already, the young Brit was about to ask how it had been for Ms Yatgra. But it seemed that the Father had another question.

"Oh Russia? Yeah we went there, had a jolly old time too." Mr Knight said, now that Anampo was back with him Ryan felt a bit more confident. And not to mention he was now feeling a bit warmer too with her close to him.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:01 am

Her father sighs softly. It was enough to be heard though. "I see. I hope you and your mother had about the same conversation Ryan and I had?"

Anampo nods. "Yes. And I know that you arent happy with what im doing. But its what I'M doing. A-And if you cant stand with me..." She swallows nervously. "Then youre against me. And if I wanted to go home, I would have after after first loss. If you dont support me, then Id rather you leave me alone. Disown me for all I care!"

Her parents both gasp. Her mother speaks first. "Anampo. We would never--"

"If thats how you feel, then Im sure youd put your money where your mouth is. Either you win your next bout, or you're coming home with us!' He said, storming off into another room.

"Fine!" Anampo shouts back. She does the same but leaves the hotel room.

Ms. Yatgra bit her lip and looks to Ryan. "They can be so bullheaded sometimes. My name is Margaret, if you didnt get it before. Ryan, Anampo told me how you both met. How you really met. You saved her. If this is really what she wants to do with her life....Save her again."

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:36 pm

Well in Ryan's mind that escalated quickly. Anampo came back and it all happened pretty quickly, enough that Mr Knight couldn't really get a word in edgewise. Instead he just waited and let it unfold, seems that Anampo's Mother talked about the same stuff that the Father did. And Anapmo dropped a bombshell on the parents, and it was something that Ryan at the same time was proud of. And also worried.

So it was decided, Anampo's next match. Either she won or she was going home. Seemed like the parents didn't expect the cute little rabbit to grow a pair as the saying went, then again bunnies had sharp pointy teeth. And the Dad bogged off somewhere else, and Anampo was gone. Ryan instantly stood up and made to follow after her, but the mother requested something of the young man.

"Oh I won't need to Ms Yatgra, with my training and guidance Anampo will win. One last thing." Ryan said, the young man was outwardly very confident. Inwardly a little less. "She'll win clean!" Mr Knight shouted as he exited the apartment, just so the old man would hear and he'd get the last word in.

After that Ryan would catch up with Anampo and proceed to exit the hotel with her, he'd be quiet for a little bit until they got outside and then he'd say "Well that's decided. Get ready, because your training regime is going to be done with victory in mind." without the slightest hint of concern in his voice.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:25 am

"Please, I'd rather be called Margaret. Its just Im called Mrs. Yatgra so much by business partners...It gets rather annoying. But...I want you to be sure she wins. I dont want her to have to leave you. And I dont think you want to leave your career."

Anampo nods when told by Ryan that shed have to train some more before her deciding match. "I understand but...Why do you sound worried? I--" She stopped speaking. In front of the two, was Nick Solem.

He looked at Anampo and Ryan both with sheepish looks. "Um...E-Evening friends." Though it was the middle of the day. "Anampo. Im sorry I came here, though you told me not to. But I just wanted to uh.."

The woman frowns, crossing her arms and waiting for him to respond. Nick didnt say another word, shoving a familiar pair of rabbit ears in her hands. He put his hands in his pockets and started to walk away.

(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:36 pm

Mr Knight wasn't counting on quitting his career anytime soon, not when he was doing so well. And Anampo clearly didn't want to call it quits either, and Ryan was happy that she was showing the will to keep going. But more than that, the pair had been together for quite some time. And Ryan didn't dare entertain the notion of having a long distance relationship, absence could make hearts grow fonder. But they could also go yonder too.

"Worried? I'm not worried in the leas---......" Ryan said as he was about to assure Anampo that he had complete confidence in her was cut off by someone arriving, and it turned out to be Nick Solem. Mr Yatgra told Ryan what was going to have happened with these two. And Mr Knight hadn't forgotten it, but he didn't show it in his outward expression.

Ryan was silent as Nick spoke, if he said anything now the young man wasn't sure if he'd be able to remain polite while doing so. And Anampo didn't seem very happy to see Nick either, Nick simply chose to avoid talking after stuttering over his words more than John when he fumbled in his duties as Ryan's steward. Nick handed Anampo's rabbit ears to her and promptly made to depart.

Mr Knight waited a minute or so and then said "Shall we go Anampo? Let's go back to my place, we'll come up with a plan. And everything will be just fine, I take it you'll keep the ears though. I find them quite cute." Ryan smiled and patted Anampo on the back with a smile on his face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next