Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 131 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 130 Guests :: 2 Bots

Lobo

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Home 5: Ultimatum

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Home 5: Ultimatum - Page 5 Empty Re: Home 5: Ultimatum

Post by IndigoDragon Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:46 am

Anampo watched Nick as he walked down the street to wherever. She lets out a sigh and looks at the ears in her hands before promptly putting them on her head. "Yeah, I'll keep them. I cant stay mad at Nick forever. Its not even his fault that we're in this weird state."

She takes Ryan's hand. "Yeah. Your place sounds good. What kind of plan were you thinking of. A-Are we going to be...Practicing? "

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Deus001 Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:22 pm

Ryan was a bit surprised by what Anampo did, she chose to stick her trademark rabbit ears back onto her head. He was surprised but at the same time happy, he happened to like those things. They emoted for Ms Yatgra, and plus they'd look great with a playboy outfit too. Though Ryan was certain that getting her into an outfit like that would take some work, but it'd be worth it to catch a glimpse of perfection. The thought was enticing.

"It's good not to be mad at people forever my dear, it's not healthy. Mean remember Damus, that's where it gets you. The wrestling business can let one hold a lot of hate towards others, but it's not the way to go." Ryan said giving Anampo's hand a little squeeze, he was happy to see his girlfriend take the moral route as he would try to do so.

Anampo asks about what they're going to do about the situation, Mr Knight simply shrugged and said "Well I'm not going to lie, I'm going to put you through what my right hand man John did. I don't train wrestlers my dear, I train winners. But we'll start tomorrow, for now we will simply go back to my place and have some tea. Let us walk and enjoy the day, for tomorrow we start with the new and improved Anampo Yatgra." in spite of what gruelling tasks might await the bunny, Ryan was trying to lessen that with his chirpy attitude. But it would be for the best for her, with what the stakes in her next match.

Back to top Go down

Post by IndigoDragon Wed Apr 06, 2016 4:00 am

When the woman put the ears on, they would instantly emote, curling back a bit. "The same training as you did John...? I-I dont know, Ryan." The rabbit looked down. "What if it doesnt work? I dont want to have to go back..." The rabbit was starting to realize what devilish deal she made.

She began to walk with him, looking both ready and unprepared. "I haven't won a match yet. And the competition is only getting stronger. And--'

A blush comes across her face and the rabbit ears curl back much more. She looked over to him. "N-New and Improved? I like the sound of that though..."

HOME SERIES: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Home X, Home X2: Goodnight, but not Goodbye
(There is no Home 9)
IndigoDragon
IndigoDragon

https://www.deviantart.com/dorune

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5