Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 181 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 180 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Antonio VS Céleste - hentai match

2 posters

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Antonio VS Céleste - hentai match Empty Antonio VS Céleste - hentai match

Post by jadeitehx Wed Mar 30, 2016 7:56 pm

Antonio moved in the ring wearing a black , yellow bordered robe ; it was a long time since he had done his laste match in the AFW and as his into music faded he savoured all the crowd excitement widenng his arms and making few turns , letting his robe open so to have his naked torso and tight cladded trunks be half on sight.
Calmly he grabbed a mic and waited for a second to create the interest of the arena , he tapped the mic to ensure it was working then add "it's good to be back... at least for me... for my opponnt.. i don't think so .. whoever could be.." he paused again "so... since i do not know WHO is in the league now .. i am giving a chance to show and get me an idea of the level of the AFW since i've left ... anyone ... anyrule ..right now! so.. if someone dare.. show up!"
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Antonio VS Céleste - hentai match Empty Re: Antonio VS Céleste - hentai match

Post by french Centaur Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:50 am

Is this male challenging anyone ? With any rule ? The Amazon cannot waste this opportunity to tame a male. He has to know that even in Tension, females are superior.
Céleste's theme is played in the arena. The Amazon makes her entrance, wearing her orange silk robe over her green bikini. She walks barefeet toward the ring, a microphone in her hand, and her burmese python wrapped onto her shoulders.

She caresses the head of the snake with her left hand. She moves the microphone close to her mouth.
« Look what we have here. A handsome male who doesn't know the superiority of Amazons over boys like him. I am Céleste Cladynce. I am the Alazon who is going to milk you in front of this whole crowd in a Hentai match right now. »
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:35 am

Anto that had watched her walking to the ring was wondering why was she going there. He raised an eyebrow listening to her talking than smiling approached her with a grin on his face "nice snake" he showed no fear (at least apparently) for the python , moved ha hand under her chin "i hope you were not trying to impress me with that .. or your menace" his eyes lowered to her cleavage , then her bottom , altough still halfhidden by the robe ; he did it slowly , but so evident to have anoyone in the arena seeing he was like 'checking the merchandize'.

"well.. altough there are even better way to do some exercize .. who am i to deny a lady some fun ... you should just have to name it thought" , he looked at the ref "you heard her ...ring the bell so we can start , i am not the one who makes lady wait"
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:45 pm

How cute. A real gentleman. Céleste smirks, letting him “check the merchandize”. When the boy calls for the bell to be rung, the Amazon tenderly grabs the python, uncoiling it from her neck, drops a kiss on the head of the snake, and drops it on the floor next to the ring.
« Wait here, baby, it won't be long. »

She then unfits her robe and drops it out of the ring as well. She moves to the boy, letting him watch her curves. This spanish boy looks sexy and handsome. It's going to be a fun hentai match.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:42 pm

Anto smiled not missing anything from Cele action , altough his eyes fixed on her curves. "see you are used in kissing... pythons ..that may help you" he waited in the ring center till she dropped her robe revealing her green bikini in full splendor. Once she turned and got closer back to him. "well well ..i must say that without your 'robe' you look really good ..." as he say so he run his hands on her arms trying to spot her reaction at the touch of his strong hands , then he stopped them right on her shoulder and lean further close "let's start with the basis of this lesson ... first .. the kiss ..and ...don't worry ..if you like it too much.. i can undertand" he seal his lips with hers and start 'test' her tongue.
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:55 pm

Céleste laughs at the pun with the “python”. She has to admit that it's funny. She replies :
« My python is a strong and dangerous animal. Yours is but a weak soldier that any part of my body is able to overcome. »

Then, the boy touches her. She lets him do, with a seductive smile. He wants a kiss ? He's going to have a kiss. Her lips make contact with his. She stretches her tongue and battle with his. She strokes his neck. Her other hand runs across his chest, sliding against his skin. She wants to turn him on.

She is going to turn him on.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:34 pm

Anto smied thinking that the girl had already felt under hus kove spell , his tongue pushed on Celes , slowly at first , thinking to easily subdue hers. "HMmhhnnhmm not bad... i think i could go up a level ... and... by the way ... my python is dangerous too..." the break gave Celes  occasion to see Anto move a bit uneasy cause he was still wearing the wrestling panties , tight panties , and his 'snake' was pushing onto the tissue. "let's try more seriously.." he resealed the lips and this time his tingue went deeper and pushing harder 'wrestling'  with celes tongue. This time he hugged her tight to make her feel his tensing muscles
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:52 pm

Mmmh, nice muscles. This spanish boy is handsome and well-built. But what is an Amazon without muscles ? Her tongue fights his. It's a mini-wrestling match into both mouths. At the same time, the hand on the boys chest sensuously moves downward, until it reaches his pants. Céleste begins sensuously feeling the growing bulge through the fabrics.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by jadeitehx Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:07 pm

Anto groan cuffed from the kiss when she reached his crotch "hhmmghnmhh" he try say smething , but as he try , Cele's tongue chased his and start to somewhat have the upper side in the kiss , his hands moved down too and obe grabbed the bottom of her thong pulling it up in a soft wedgie as he try regain control of their kissing
jadeitehx
jadeitehx

Back to top Go down

Post by french Centaur Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:14 pm

Céleste uses her other hand, moving away off his neck, to grab his, and to force it on his back. She feels she is getting the upper-hand in the tongue-wrestling, and pushes her advantage further, suckling his tongue, licking his palate. Her hand on his crotch softly squeezes it. Then she strokes his bulge through the fabric. Besides, she adds evocative moans to really turn him on.
french Centaur
french Centaur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 10 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next