by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:12 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 1:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 12:57 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 11:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 220 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 217 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Deus001, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Whoops. (For Jean!)

2 posters

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Whoops. (For Jean!) - Page 2 Empty Re: Whoops. (For Jean!)

Post by Gadot Sat May 14, 2016 12:34 pm

After Jean laughed, Nero stretched out a bit. "Well, hey, you're doing damn well for yourself. And besides, you seem to be…very happy with the career change. So that is all that matters, in the end." He winked at him, before continuing with that kiss. Who was he to judge on career changes anyway?

Nero grinned as Jean whistled at him, blowing him a kiss. He liked showing off a bit -- he knew he was attractive, and he liked it when others reacted to it. When he moved over and was told to be himself, he laughed lightly, softly -- and reached down the rest of the way for the kiss. This time, yet again, another chaste kiss, but it lingered longer than all the rest. He preferred the chaste kisses when he wasn't about to sleep with someone -- it got the feelings across perfectly sometimes.

"Just be myself, eh? Well, in that case, I'll wait and join you in the jacuzzi." Implying that Jean even wanted to use the jacuzzi. Well, who didn't want to use one, especially after a long wrestling match? "It's the perfect cure for a long, tough match." He plopped down on the couch next to Jean, his flip-flops left on the floor. It was hard to be sexy with flip-flops on.

He shifted, before moving to grab for Jean and tug him into his lap after a moment, facing each other still. "Y'know, you really are quite stunning," he murmured, the persona falling once more as he just looked at Jean's face, into his eyes. "And I don't just mean your body, though that is stunning in and of itself. No, you're…one of the sweetest, most genuine people I've ever met." His hand reached up, moving to touch Jean's face with his soft hands, a thumb tracing along his cheek lightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sat May 14, 2016 7:43 pm

Following the next kiss, Jean found himself biting his bottom lip to keep from smiling so wide. He didn't know why these slow, soft kisses were getting to him, maybe he was just tired of it had been a while. Or perhaps it was the irresistible charm with which Nero performed all of his actions, so true to himself he didn't have to worry whether he was seeing a mask or not. At the sound of a jacuzzi he nodded and rolled his shoulders out, aware of the inherent soreness bashed jnto them with all those big moves he'd fallen victim to.

Jean allowed Nero to tug him over and tug him close, straddling the mans hips and holding on to his shoulders for support. Nero's words made his face flush up a bright pink, oh how he hadn't blushed like that since he was a young teen! Nero evidently found it endearing rather than embarrassing, he reached up to cup Jeans cheek. Jean placed his hands over Nero's, allowing himself to relax into the touch and close his eyes. It didn't have to be embarrassing if Nero didn't laugh, it could just be him showing his feelings and Nero accepting them.

"You give me more credit than I deserve" he replied softly through his grin, slowly opening his eyes so he could look into Nero's. "Next to you, I'm just plainly average. But you? What about you? Most men built like you think the world exists for them, they just take what they want and don't give a damn about the consequences....I've dated people like that, gotten burned before I learned better. But here you are so starkly different, despite appearances suggesting the opposite. You're sweet and gentle and thoughtful, not a hint of deceit at all, like you're some kind of Disney prince, it's totally not fair actually"

Jean laughed at his own comment and leaned his face forward, not to kiss Nero but to place their foreheads together. He was still just trying to figure the man out. Was he playing games with him? Was it an elaborate act? Did he consider this "slave" time part of his job, and was just doing his best to reward Jean for winning? Or was this really how Nero was, strong but gentle, silly but passionate? Oh how his heart began to flutter in his chest! His mind told him to prepare for the worst, to harden his heart and not get attached to someone who might change the minute the whole slave thing was over. But his heart, his heart said it was far too late for any of that. He had already fallen off the deep end, and hadn't even started to realize it yet.

"I'd love to soak away in that jacuzzi, carry me?" he joked about the last part, and started to pull away so he could hop to his feet.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Sun May 15, 2016 12:59 am

Nero found himself beaming as Jean bit his lower lip; he didn't care how widely he smiled. He always tried to be as genuine as possible when it came to things like this -- it helped him feel better about the giant secret that he was holding onto. He was genuine when it came to his heart, and people always seemed to appreciate that. When Jean rolled his shoulders, he gave a small chuckle. "Still feeling the effects of that torture rack, eh?" He gave him a wink after mentioning it.

As Jean leaned into his grip and closed his eyes, Nero couldn't help but smile lightly before leaning in and kissing his nose lightly. There was no hint of amusement, no hint that the man was about to laugh -- he was just smiling, glad to be in this position in the first place. His thumb rubbed at Jean's cheek lightly, until he began to speak.

A Disney prince? Nero couldn't help but chuckle lightly at that. If only Jean knew. He let his eyes meet Jean's again before he pressed their foreheads together, smile still warming up his face. "Me? Please. You're the rock star here, literally and figuratively. You just beat a guy in a wrestling match fair and square, and rather than hold it over his head, you let him be himself. You probably haven't commanded me to do anything because you're just not very good at commanding -- you like people to be happy. I don't hold a candlestick to you."

Despite the fact that Nero could tell Jean was joking about being carried, he took it seriously. He grinned as he felt Jean trying to pull away, before tugging him in close, beginning to shift off the couch. "Whatever you wish." With that, he pushed himself off the couch and began to move, arms tight around Jean's torso. He walked down the hallway and into the enormous bathroom, starting up the jacuzzi -- before meeting Jean's gaze once more. "I mean it. Even after this…slave thing is done. Anything you desire, I will give to you."

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sun May 15, 2016 1:16 am

"Well, mostly fair, you left yourself open on purpose" Jean corrected before he patted Nero's shoulder and started to get up. He let out a surprised squawk when Nero took him literally and snagged him right back to the couch to carry him. Jean shook his head but let Nero do as he pleased, he ought to get more used to telling a stranger what to do if he was gonna make the most out of this arrangement.

"Get to know me better, and I can promise you'll see my not-so-nice domineering side. I prefer to err on the side of caution with strange men I've only just met, you never know if they could be serial-killer axe-murderers" Jean joked as he was whisked down the hall. As he felt more comfortable with Nero, he'd let more of his jokester side fall into play, and less practice politeness. It was a hard habit to shake that his parents had ingrained into him, and it turned out to be a pretty useful practice in both social and business settings.

Jean was set down in the bathroom that looked like it belonged in some fancy hotel resort spa rather than an apartment, and rested his hands lightly on his hips as he looked on. Nero's confession of.....whatever he was confessing made Jean frown slightly. Wasnt it kind of sudden to make that kind of undying declaration? Ignoring the match, their first real interaction had been under the ring, and that was only a few hours ago. Even though everything about Nero assured Jean there was nothing to worry about, was it really ok to accept those kind of feelings so suddenly?

"I....I don't know what to say to that" Jean answered truthfully as he stepped over to the jacuzzi, dipping his hand into the waters to test the temperature. He already knew it wouldn't be ready yet, but it gave him the tiny portion of space and time he needed to sort through things. Jean turned to look back at Nero, resting his hands and rear against the edge of the tub with a renewed smile.

"....But what I do know is that I want to find out"

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Sun May 15, 2016 1:32 am

So Jean did realize that he had given him a small helping hand. Nero wasn't sure, considering that he hadn't mentioned it. "I don't know what you're talking about. Are you saying I let you win?" he teased lightly. The surprised sound as he picked him up was quite amusing in and of itself, and Nero he couldn't help but reach down and give a small pinch to Jean's rear to see if he could get that sound again. And also to pinch Jean's ass. It was a very nice ass.

As Jean joked, Nero laughed lightly. "Get to know me better, I'll show you my nice collection of axes. I even named each one," he replied, picking up from Jean's joke easily. He knew there was a bit of truth to it; he'd have to earn Jean's trust. Did he deserve it, was the question he asked himself silently.

Nero tried not to look at Jean after he made the declaration, keeping his own eyes on the rising water. It kinda slipped from his mouth before he knew what to do with it, but he could work with it. Time to backpedal a bit, he thought to himself as Jean answered and distracted himself with the water. But then Jean finished his thought, and Nero couldn't help but chuckle softly, moving to sit on the edge.

"I…apologize. I've been so used to people doing things for me all my life, I just wanted to give someone else the chance to experience that." He bowed his head -- what, was he embarrassed by his remark? Mark it down, Jean, it was possibly the first time he'd been embarrassed. "I like to make people happy; I didn't have much of a chance to make any friends, so 'making people happy' was hard to do. And after everything…well, I want to make you happy, if only for tonight."

He stood up for a moment, stripping himself out of his pants, leaving him in just that wrestling outfit for a moment. "Ah…did you want to relax in the jacuzzi by yourself? I never did ask." His fingers were hooked on the outfit, making it clear that he would be going naked -- but he wanted to make sure it was all right first.

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sun May 15, 2016 5:28 am

Jean nodded in understanding when Nero explained himself, why he was so eager to please. He was afraid he couldn't relate to the loneliness of having no one, but when he was a star, he could be surrounded by people and still feel completely alone. Jean watched the man's pants drop to the ground, leaving him only in that small ring attire that seemed to hug his curves so well.

"No no, you're coming in with me" Jean announced as he stripped off his shirt and began to undo the buckle on his jeans. If Nero was getting in naked, then by all means he was gonna follow suit and do the same. Jean folded his clothes up into a neat pile and set them down together. Once only in his tiny grey boxers, Jean reached out to dip his finger in the water, and this time the results were great.

Jean stripped himself of his boxers and tossed them atop his tiny pile and then climbed the steps to get inside. "Ahhh" Jean hissed softly as he dipped his legs in, then gradually worked to sit down. The water was piping hot but once he had acclimated, it was absolute heaven on his achy muscles. He let out an unconscious yawn as he relaxed his head back, waiting for Nero.

"I'm curious, what were you planning to do if you had won?"

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Sun May 15, 2016 5:39 am

Nero couldn't help but chuckle as Jean said he was coming in, nodding and giving him a small grin. "Well, I'm not gonna argue that." He winked, before tugging off his wrestling attire -- and posing a bit for Jean once more. He couldn't help it; he liked posing, showing off his muscled form.

Though he paused as he saw Jean in just those boxers, giving a small whistle as he looked the nearly naked Jean up and down. "Well, somehow you seem a bit more sexy than when you were in the ring. Though at least in the ring, I could hope you'd put me in a nice headscissor or something." He shifted over and slipped into the tub as well, sitting opposite Jean.

What would he have done if he had won? He paused at the question, then gave Jean a shrug. "Dunno, really. I doubt I could actually command someone like you, really. For risk of sounding…well, vain, I'm tired of commanding people to do my bidding. I probably would have tried to seduce you into my bed, at least."

He settled into the tub, each of those long legs on either side of Jean. His arms were spread out along the lip of the tub, and he smiled lightly, slowly relaxing in his place. This was nice, really. Much better than he was expecting of the night, if he was being frank. He even let his eyes droop shut for a moment before turning on the jets, making him elicit a soft moan in happiness.

"What would you have done if I didn't make you come to my place?"

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sun May 15, 2016 5:53 am

Jean was a bit surprised at Nero's answer, it was almost hard to believe someone with level of wealth didn't enjoy bossing people around. Maybe Nero really was one of those rare diamonds in the rough, though in his case he was more like the shiniest diamond among diamonds. His lips curved upward with a smile at him admitting he would have tried seducing Jean into his bed. He could have easily claimed the right to do so, but the thought that he'd try to get Jean into it too was noble. Jean watched the bubbles filter through the jets and give Nero a pleased expression, it seemed this was something both of them were going to enjoy.

"You know, I hadn't really thought that far in advance. After the match, I only really wanted to shower, get something to eat, and go to bed, so I was probably going to call you in the morning and make you spend the day with me."

With a grin he floated across the tub and straddled one of Nero's legs, running his fingers through the man's thick brown hair. "You're still gonna have to do that, ya know. 24 hours is 24 hours. Buuuut, I was thinking maybe you'd want to come with me as a friend, not a "slave".....and maybe it could be a date...." Jean trailed off as he traced a line with his fingers from Nero's ear down to his shoulders. He stuck to admiring the way Nero's muscles bunched up and slid over the bone, running his hands over the top of his shoulders and then down his biceps. He had definitely made the first move before, but there was something special about Nero that was making him more nervous than usual.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Sun May 15, 2016 6:10 am

Nero let his smile turn into a small smirk as Jean smiled at his comment, knowing it meant he had a good shot of still getting that particular idea to come true. A small idea came to mind, but he put it to the side for a moment -- whenever he had a chance, he would bring it up, and not a moment later. And with that, the both of them would have a very nice night indeed.

When Jean listed off the ideas he had for what he was going to do, Nero pondered. He was going to respond, but he fell quiet when Jean drifted over and straddled his leg, hand reaching up and going into his hair. He leaned into the grip for a moment, letting his eyes open and turning that comforted smile towards Jean. As Jean's hand wandered over his muscles, he flexed a bit, giving him a bit more to admire.

"A date, eh? Why, Jean. I'm flattered and honored to accompany you on a date." He leaned in for a moment, touching their foreheads together much like Jean did earlier. "How about for tonight, I'll order us a bit of takeout, and we'll head to sleep together? My bed is possibly the most comfortable bed in the world, I must admit."

He reached out and touched his torso lightly, stroking along those taut muscled, before looping an arm around him and tugging him in closer, still not moving his forehead away from Jean's, still not taking the last bit of space away from him. He gave a small, breathy chuckle. "I've been looking at you for quite some time now, and I cannot find a single flaw. It's unfair, really."

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sun May 15, 2016 6:31 am

Jean grinned when Nero accepted his proposal to go on a date, it made him very happy that his feelings were being reciprocated. Nero began to flex as Jean's hands wandered, and he would lightly squeeze the muscles that bulged up. What he wouldn't give for the chance to explore every inch of that body, caress every groove and trace every bulge. Maybe he'd offer to give Nero a massage sometime, with warm oil and dim lighting. He didn't claim to be an expert at the subject, but so far his partners seemed to enjoy it.

Jean's eyes were drawn back upwards when Nero pressed their foreheads together, lips just inches apart but no sense of needless urgency to mash them together. "I could go for takeout" Jean agreed with glee, because right about now he felt like his legs were gonna melt thanks to the calming power of the jacuzzi.

Nero's arms came around his torso and he pulled them together, chests brushing together as they rose and fell with their breathing. It felt nice to be held like this, soothing even, but then Nero had to go and say something mushy that made Jean's heart swoon. "How many romance novels did you scour for that one?" he smiled, rewarding Nero's compliment with a quick peck on his cheek. "And if we're talking about perfect, why haven't your abs been mentioned? Do you have negative body fat or something?"

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next