Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 245 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 245 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Whoops. (For Jean!)

2 posters

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Go down

Whoops. (For Jean!) - Page 3 Empty Re: Whoops. (For Jean!)

Post by Gadot Sun May 15, 2016 4:47 am

To be honest, Nero was quite happy that Jean asked him on the date; had he been the one to ask, he would have ended up saying something poorly, for sure; it's not very often he got to ask people out on a date. And Jean was quite smooth about it, in Nero's opinion. Though it wasn't like he had much of a chance to really form an opinion on it -- Jean's wandering hands kept his mind solely on other things.

"Takeout it is, then!" Nero replied with a bit of grandeur, silly grin still plastered on his face. Even outside of the ring, Nero liked to entertain people, and Jean was no exception. Except that maybe he felt the need to entertain the other man more, wanting to keep him smiling or grinning or something along those lines. There was something about him that made Nero just want to keep going.

At the kiss to his cheek, Nero laughed. "Approximately two and a half, really. Just been looking for the right person to say it to." But then Jean tried to turn the subject on Nero, and he laughed a bit more, leaning up to kiss his nose for a moment. "Oh no, we're not turning this around on me. I'm the one complimenting you here. …But my abs are quite stunning, aren't they?"

It was as if the moment the topic was turned, Nero set off a guard. His own hand had even reached down and pinched at Jean's ass lightly, in a small hope of distracting him enough to get the topic away from him. It was bad enough with his secret that he so desperately wanted to divulge, but he couldn't let Jean escape from his myriad compliments.

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sun May 15, 2016 5:09 am

Jean jerked in suprised when Nero pinched his ass to change the subject, it was certainly effective. Jean smacked Nero's shoulder playfully as he shook his head, leaning his upper half backwards out of kissing range. "Do you remember what I said about naughty boys?" Jean teased with a wag of his finger. His hand dove down and cupped water to splash Nero's chest with, careful not to get any in his face lest the water scald him.

Jean then twisted around in Nero's lap, leaning his back against the man's broad chest and using his pecs as a pillow. His hands ran along the tops of Nero's powerful thighs now, and all he could think to himself was how much a bodyscissors from the man would hurt. "What kind of takeout are you buying? Pizza is kinda expensive in this country, but I suppose cost really isn't a problem you encounter much, huh?" he laughed.

If Nero was paying attention, and he knew the man was, he'd start to notice that Jean was becoming bolder, less hesitant to act and loads more playful. He started to stretch his arms and back out with a low groan, yep, spine still sore if he twisted just right. But really, the stretching was just a ploy so that he could loop his arms behind Nero's neck. He pulled him down lightly and tilted his head to the side as he kissed him at a more normal pace.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Sun May 15, 2016 5:23 am

Perfect, it worked. Nero gave him a sheepish grin, though even the grin faded when he moved away, out of kissing range. "Of course I remember, but you have yet to deliver!" he teased back, before making a surprised yelp at the water that was splashed onto his chest. He huffed lightly at him in a joking way, looking away and acting upset.

He couldn't remain that way for long, especially when Jean turned around and leaned into him. He turned his head back and wrapped his arms around Jean, his breath giving a small hitch at the fingers along his thighs. He would more be more than willing to administer a bodyscissors, but he always leaned a bit more towards headscissors instead. "It's up to you. I have no preference on food."

Nero did notice, and he loved every moment of it. He frowned at the small groan, leaning in to start massaging at Jean's back lightly. Of course, that just brought him into Jean's trap; soon, those arms looped around his neck, and he was pulled in for a kiss. His arms shifted so he could go in, pressing against Jean's lips with his own -- and even moved to try and part Jean's lips, deepening it slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sun May 15, 2016 5:43 am

"Continue to play your cards right, and maybe you'll find out if I have sex after the first date" Nero's arms encircling Jean's body and holding him tight against his chest, the man was like a giant teddy bear of tight muscle and sexy accent. But as much as his strong exterior suggested otherwise, Jean was finding that he was every bit a softie as himself. Before his time with Nero was through, Jean was gonna find every single one of his weak spots and commit them to memory. The first on his list? Stroking the man's thighs.

Jean pulled back for a second to speak, "Surprise me" and then returned to Nero's affections. His lips were spread apart by Nero's and Jean chuckled softly, arching his back so that he could reach him from a more comfortable angle. In a more teasing sense, Jean decided to dart his tongue inside the prince's mouth. Very skillfully he coaxed both his own and Nero's tongue back into his own mouth with a soft moan. When he felt like his lungs might burst, he relaxed his back and sat back down, breathing quickly and quietly. "French kiss" he explained with a smile, clapping Nero's face lightly.

This gave him notice that his hands were starting to prune. Well that was no fun, he felt like he could spend an eternity in these bubbly waters. A reminder growl from his stomach let him know that it had been about eight hours since he'd last eaten, and Jean laughed. "We should get out before we shrivel up into old men. We both know I'd still be sexy as an old man, but I don't want to chance it on you. Who knows, you could have peaked early"

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Sun May 15, 2016 6:06 am

Jesus Christ, Jean was getting to him bad. As if on cue after Jean's comment, his cock began to stir from its watery slumber. Jean's body fit against his perfectly, like fitting two puzzle pieces together -- and he wanted to do nothing but take him to his bed and cuddle him forever. Stopping only for the frequent sexual encounters, of course. "See, you say stuff like that, and I just want to pick you up and show you just how naughty I can be."

The kiss was like a whole new plane of pleasure. He pressed into those lips a bit deeper, letting Jean coax his tongue into his mouth. And that moan, dear lord, it made Nero press against him a bit more, enough for Jean to feel that he was getting quite excited down under. But Nero didn't frankly care. When Jean broke the kiss, Nero also began to breathe heavily, before laughing at his comment. "No wonder you're so good at it, my little frenchman."

If it hadn't been for Jean's quick perceptions, Nero would have stayed in the jacuzzi forever. Everything was enough for him. Jean's comment brought him out of the reverie, and Nero laughed softly, nodding. "I assure you, I'll be the sexiest old man in the nursing home. Count on it." He winked, before moving to pick Jean up lightly and set him on the edge of the tub so the two of them could get out of it. "Though I will admit, I am gonna miss having you naked in my lap. Definitely one of my favorite parts of today."

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sun May 15, 2016 6:28 am

Jean rolled his eyes at Nero calling him 'his little frenchman', but made no audible protests. He start to laugh when Nero assured him that he'd be the sexiest old-timer in the nursing home, and a flash of Nero hunched over at 90 years old, harassing all the orderlies and pinching cute butts went across his mind. Once they were out of the tub, Jean pit-pattered across the floor to grab a monogrammed towel, wiping his face off and then tying it around his waist. He grabbed the other spare towel and tossed it at Nero as he went to retrieve his clothes.

He probably had a spare pair of boxers in his gym bag, but no clean shirts to wear. Feeling a bit emboldened, he held his folded clothes under his arm and walked out and returned to the entrance of the apartment to grab his bag.

"Don't mind me, go ahead and order something" he called over his shoulder. He briskly toweled off his legs and slipped on a small dark black pair of boxers and flung the towel over his shoulder. "I'll need to borrow some clean clothes, I don't imagine you have anything that might fit a midget like me?" he laughed, curiously walking back further down the hall to explore what other rooms he might find.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Sun May 15, 2016 6:48 am

Nero sat up on the lip of the tub as Jean moved way, watching that taut ass sway as he walked toward the towel rack. Of course, when it was covered by the towel, Nero's eyes glanced upwards, instead distracted by his torso. Can't say he couldn't appreciate the fine form. But then the towel hit him in the head and he laughed softly, before slipping out of the tub completely.

He wrapped it around his waist loosely, following Jean out of the bathroom. He gave a soft blink as Jean called out over his shoulder, before giving a soft chuckle. "I'm afraid not. You can try looking, however! Down that hallway is my room, there should be a door leading to the closet from there." He pointed down a hallway, giving a small chuckle.

Of course, what Jean would find in the bedroom was a massive room, almost looking like it came from Versailles. A massive canopy bed and very nice, handmade dressers, with a comfortable rug and a trunk in front of the bed. The only glaring object out of place was a small teddy bear on the middle of the finely-made bed. When Jean turned, there would be a door directly to the left of the entrance, already partly opened -- and that was the closet. Well, to call it a closet would be like calling the Louvre a "simple museum"; it was a room entirely of itself, with spinning racks, each separated by reason for attire; a formal wear, a semi-casual wear, a casual, and even what appeared to be a newly burgeoning "wrestling attire" rack. Plenty of button-down shirts and colored t-shirts, including a nice shirt on the "wrestling attire" rack, a grey shirt with black, skeletal wings on the back of it.

When Jean found his way back out, Nero would be wearing a nice yukata, sitting on the couch. "I already ordered. I'm sure you'll like it it, though." Of course, he still hadn't looked up at him -- he had a couple of papers in his hands, which seemed to be causing him a bit of stress.

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sun May 15, 2016 7:09 am

Jean was very impressed when he wandered into the palace Nero called a bedroom. Everything looked like it had been pulled straight out of a luxurious magazine, except for maybe the teddy bear resting on the bed. The object made Jean smile, was it perhaps a toy that Nero had kept since childhood? If it was, it was a cute little insight into the man's life.

Jean returned to the task at hand and entered the department store worthy closet with awe. He sometimes wondered if he owned too many clothes, but Nero's answer seemed more like you couldn't have enough. His fingers trailed the rows and rows of clothing lightly as he browsed. Nothing was likely gonna fit him, so he might as well choose something comfortable.

He was sidetracked briefly when he found the wrestling section, fantasizing about what Nero's figure would look like in each one of them. Sweat dripping down his chest as he panted, that signature smile painted over his face as he stood over some punk he was mauling in the ring. It was truly mouthwatering.

Back to the task at hand! Jean ended up selecting one of Nero's zip-up hoodies. He left the front unzipped and pushed up the sleeves to his elbows, and the hoodie still went to mid-thigh on him. Jean lifted the fabric to his face and took a deep inhale, mmmm, it even smelled like him.

When Jean found his way back to the main area, Nero was sitting on the couch and looking over some papers that gave him a concerned look. His chest was exposed somewhat with the yukata, and damn did it look good on him.

"Something wrong?" Jean asked as he joined him on the couch. He didnt try to peek at what the documents had written, lest the man not take kindly to him prying into his affairs.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Sun May 15, 2016 7:24 am

It was true; Nero's personal philosophy was that you could never have too much clothes. If he found there were certain things he didn't like as much as when he bought them, or items that he just didn't wear -- he would donate them to any number of different charities. Like Jean said, he was practically akin to a Disney prince.

When Jean spoke up, Nero opened his mouth to respond -- though Jean's outfit certainly took his breath away. He grinned lightly, turning the papers over and to the side. "Nothing that can't be solved later," he replied. "I see you found my…favorite workout sweater? Y'know, it suits you. You should never take it off. Well, except when you take it off." He gave a small eyebrow waggle at the comment, as if to add another layer of cheese on top of it.

Nero couldn't help himself -- he reached over and tugged Jean in close once more, letting his arms wrap around that nice torso, smelling a nice mix between himself and the frenchman that was in his arms. "You've gotta help me get more flexible," he commented, giving a small faint chuck as he realized the way it came off. "What I mean is. In case you didn't notice during our match, I'm not quite the best when it comes to getting out of holds. I can put people into them well enough, but getting out? I'm too distracted by the pain and…well, other things." Despite the seriousness of the request, he couldn't help but wink at the last comment. "And you seem to be really good with submissions. So maybe at some point in the future, you can help me out a bit? Put me in a few, try and give some tips on how to get out? Though I must admit, I'll probably just end up more distracted by you."

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sun May 15, 2016 7:47 am

Jean grinned when Nero said that he looked good in his clothes, and mimicked Nero's showing off by doing a quick turn about. Nero pulled him in again and Jean happily laid his head against the man's chest, and laid his other arm out across him so he could hold him back. "Flexibility is definitely something I can help you out with, but there's more to escaping a hold than that. You have to understand how and why a hold works the way it does, and then escaping is second-nature if you have a bit of luck. And sweat, sweat always helps" he chuckled.

The thought of being able to help Nero with his wrestling seriously appealed to Jean. He was already a formidable opponent, and here he was asking for help. Nero was clearly a proud man, but he didn't let that pride get in his way. Jean really liked that about him.

"I'd be happy to put you in as many headscissors as you like, but overcoming distractions is gonna be all you. There's nothing I can do about being dead sexy, it's just this burden I was born with. You have a similar burden too, but mine is definitely bigger" Jean teased as he elbowed the man's ribs with the double entendre.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Next