Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 11:30 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 5:09 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Yesterday at 4:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Thu May 16, 2024 7:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Thu May 16, 2024 6:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 63 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 62 Guests :: 1 Bot

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 9:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Whoops. (For Jean!)

2 posters

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Go down

Whoops. (For Jean!) - Page 11 Empty Re: Whoops. (For Jean!)

Post by Gadot Thu May 19, 2016 10:42 am

Despite the fact that he was on the losing side, Nero couldn't help but feel like he was winning. Sure, he didn't have the points -- but he was also rolling around with Jean on the bed, and there couldn't be anything better in life than just having a good time with him. Especially when "having a good time" involved trading holds back and forth between the two of them!

Luckily, the move going for Jean's hand worked -- kinda. He managed to get Jean's face on the mattress and one arm over his knee, despite the other one going under his chest. "Yes, well! I learned from the best!" he replied with a wide grin, hoping that Jean realized he was talking about…well, Jean.

Being slightly impatient and feeling Jean try to move beneath him, Nero decided to put things into action. Despite not having control of Jean's other arm, he moved and tried to crank the camel clutch into place at once. If it worked, he might be able to yank the other arm onto his knee to complete the hold.

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Thu May 19, 2016 10:59 am

Jean groaned as Nero decided he was good to go with only one arm in the clutch and started yanking back on his chin. His head was pulled up and thus some of his chest, weakening his defensive strategy slightly. He wiggled his arm every which way he could to try to slide free, but unfortunately his arm wouldn't budge with the high friction pajama pants rather than smooth skin.

"Don't remember....unghh...teaching this one" Jean grunted again in order to keep their banter going. He could feel Nero's hand grasping at his shoulder, trying to dig under him and take hold of the tricep. To evade him Jean resorted to laying on his side with his arm still underneath him. From this angle it was a bit easier on the clutch as well. While his back and chin were still under attack, he was able to articulate his caught arm easier, and he did so by throwing back a fist into Nero's side. It wasn't super effective, but it was something, right?

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Thu May 19, 2016 11:08 am

As Nero managed to lock the modified clutch in, he couldn't help but beam a bit; had Jean not tried to do it a bit earlier, Nero might never have done it in their second round. And luckily for Nero, he had those nice pajama pants to keep Jean from slipping away too easily. Jean wasn't gonna give up the other arm without a fight, however, despite Nero going so far as to try and dig into the tricep.

"Yeah, well. You almost did it earlier. I thought it was my turn." He huffed softly as Jean managed to turn, laying on his side. It helped the pressure on the camel clutch, and gave Jean enough room to throw a fist at his side. He growled softly, figuring it was time to move on; this hold wouldn't get him a tap.

But he knew what would put him back in the lead. Nero let go of Jean's arm, even moving to help Jean lay down on his back -- before trying to sit back down, this time on his chest, hoping to go so far as to pin his arms to his sides with Nero's knees. From there, he would grab for Jean's legs and yank them up into a school boy pin, Jean's face mere inches from Nero's sweaty crotch. "One!"

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Thu May 19, 2016 11:22 am

Jean felt a moment of success when his arm started to slide free and Nero let go, he had done it! He quickly found out however that Nero was only changing tactics, rolling him onto his back. Jean's arms shot up to punch at Nero's abs, but the man quickly shucked his weight forward and sat atop the man's chest. His arms were pinned beneath Nero's knees and his face all but thrust into the man's sweating crotch.

Jean growled as he bucked his hips and tried to shift Nero's weight around, but this time the mattress did him not favors over the ring. Instead his arms somewhat sunk into the bed and made it even harder to free himself, despite using every ounce of strength. Normally if caught in this position he'd definitely try to distract Nero with hentai, lick and suck at the cock trapped beneath two layers of clothing, but his own rules prevented him from doing so while he was in the lead.

"Graaaah!" Jean shouted in effort as he put his all into moving Nero. His face reddened and shook with hard concentration, and Nero's knees started to lift, but he ultimately did not have the strength to maintain it. His head and arms collapsed back to the mattress with a huff. The arms were a no-go.

"Keep counting, punk, I'll escape you yet" Jean declared with panting breaths. He started to kick his legs harder, trying to knee Nero in the back and kick his head, anything at all he could manage.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Fri May 20, 2016 12:20 am

It was fun, watching Jean squirm beneath him. The punch to his abs had taken him off guard for a moment, but his plan had already fallen into place, and quite literally too. The mattress was unforgiving to Jean, keeping him trapped under that nice pair of silk boxers and the hidden surprise that Nero kept under them. Thanks to Jean's own rules, hentai was out of the question, so Nero didn't see a way for Jean to get out of it.

But it wasn't for lack of trying; for a second, as Jean put his all into moving upward, Nero thought Jean would actually be able to overturn him and reverse the position, and a fleck of fear shot through his face. But then Jean fell back to the mat with that huff, and the surprise had turned into his smug smirk once more.

"Two!" he called out, even after he felt those legs kicking at him, trying to get free, but he just shifted forward, trying to keep his legs beneath his own armpits, practically putting Jean in a matchbook pin. He even reached down to yank Jean up by his hair to smother him against his crotch a bit, to add insult to injury.

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Fri May 20, 2016 12:42 am

Two Nero taunted as he smugly enjoyed Jean's failed attempt to move the mountain of a man. Jean's tight little body twisted and writhed beneath the prince, but all his efforts were doing was wearing him out. Following the count, Nero made sure to lean forward and further lock down Jean's legs beneath his pits so he couldn't get lucky with a stray kick.

He growled again as Nero forced his head into the man's crotch, filling his nose with musk and sweat. He was practically folded in half at this point, Nero had gone from schoolboy to matchbook pin and pretty much crushed Jean's hopes of getting out before the count. Nero was already being generous, or was it perhaps cocky, with his slow counting, so it was likely he'd end the count anyway if by some miracle Jean gained superstrength and started to throw him off.

Jean shouted something that was garbled by the pajama pants in his face, but Nero would definitely feel the hot, wet breath through the pants and maybe even the boxers. Sensing the futility here, Jean's struggles died off as he focused on steadying his breathing and recuperating what he could while Nero had his fun.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Fri May 20, 2016 12:56 am

Part of the reason why Nero was keeping the hold on was in hopes of getting Jean tired from struggling, much like Jean did with the headscissor -- and, well, all of the other holds he tried to get Nero into. This was Nero's way of evening out the playing field a bit. Of course, he had also slowed the count a bit in order to give Jean enough time to try and get out; he was being a bit generous, in case he went for the pin too early. Even if Jean did manage to get loose, he still didn't lose; he was still able to wrestle around a bit more with the sexy stud that he was now keeping beneath him.

The growl and shout that Jean did into his crotch amused Nero quite a bit. "Sorry cutie, can't hear you down there." He even bucked up against Jean's face for a moment before letting go of his hair, giving him that silly grin now that Jean could look up at him again. "What was I saying again? Oh, right. Three!" With that, Nero slammed his hand on the mattress, letting go of Jean's legs. "That's two points for me, in case you've forgotten."

Nero didn't move when he was supposed to for a few moments; he just sat there, wiggling his ass on Jean's chest, crotch still inches from his face. "Y'know, this is a good position for you. I'll have to remember this later. After I win." He winked before finally moving off of him, trying to go back to his reset position. Though given the time Nero gave Jean to recover, it would be real easy for Jean to pull those pajama pants off of him.

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Fri May 20, 2016 1:07 am

When Nero finally released him and Jean's head fell back onto the mattress, he was glaring daggers in the cutest way. Red puffy cheeks, frazzled hair, Nero would probably be tempted to pinch his cheek for daring to look like that. Soon after releasing his head, Jean's legs were let go and those too fell to the bed, but Nero wasn't budging.

"How could I forget? Your giant ass is crushing me" Jean teased as Nero wiggled himself about. Now he was just being a tease, letting his head and legs go, but keeping him pinned so he could taunt him. Oh boy did that rile up the feistiest look of revenge on Jean's face, he was gonna get that man back for this!

When Nero finally got off of him, Jean let out a huge gasp for air as he rolled onto his chest, coughing and spluttering. He started to get to his knees but then fell back onto his hands, clutching at his throat as he wheezed. His hand slapped the covers as he was having clear difficulty catching his breath, and with back turned to Nero, it was likely a frightening sight.

However, in truth it was all a wicked trap to get Nero's guard down. He'd likely believe Jean's difficulties breathing without a second a thought, and so he'd come over to try to help. When he was in just the right position, Jean would spring up, catching the back of Nero's head and performing an RKO cutter by slamming his face into the bed!

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Fri May 20, 2016 1:16 am

"You are absolutely adorable when you're angry," Nero remarked, not pinching his cheek but patronizingly patting it much like Jean did to him. "Y'know you can just say you quit this match and I can just get right to fucking you, if you want. But it would mean that you can't take me and I won." He knew that Jean wouldn't take that option, though, so he barely even kept it open; right after mentioning it is when he got up.

He could hear Jean gasping for a moment, and rolled his eyes, turning back to him. At first thought, he thought it was a joke about his own weight, and he looked vaguely amused. But then when he got to his knees and fell down, that amusement faded quickly as Nero moved forward. That guard went down nearly immediately as he rushed over. "Jean? Are you okay?" he asked, acting seriously for one of the few times since they met.

But it turned out to be a trap. As soon as Nero got behind him and rested a caring hand on the small of Jean's back, Jean sprung up and performed that RKO and slammed Nero's face onto the bed without a second thought! Nero let out a loud grunt and groan at that, reaching up to cover his face. "Ugh…you prick, I thought you were choking!" he remarked, though part of the reason he kept his face covered was to keep Jean from seeing the smile. It was damn clever, what it was, and proved that Jean was keeping to his promise not to take it easy on him.

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Fri May 20, 2016 1:36 am

Jean swiftly rolled back up to his knees when Nero groaned and rolled around after the cutter. He only felt slightly bad for maybe a second or two for deceiving Nero, but he could hear those slight hints of amusement in the man's tone. Their relationship would live. Jean reached under Nero and flipped the man onto his back, and then both his hands slapped down hard on Nero's shoulder blades with a sound that echoed around the room.

Jean's nails dug in as he clawed all the way down the man's back, and then his fingers curled inside the waistband of his pants. Quickly Jean stood and yanked the pants down to Nero's ankles, but not completely off! Oh no, that lovely garment was going to tie Nero's ankles together as Jean pulled him into a boston crab.

Jean's silky booty planted itself on Nero's mid back as he pulled those trapped legs, creating a slew of new pains in the prince's back. "Maybe I'll call you the scorpion-prince" Jean joked as he yanked on the man's legs. He was starting to look like some sort of human-scorpion hybrid with the way Jean had bent him out of position.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 16 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next