Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Yori Today at 2:57 am

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Deus001 Today at 12:18 am

» Early Morning Blues
by Yori Yesterday at 9:21 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 7:46 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Aphrodite vs. Queen Cobra
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:31 am

Who is online?
In total there are 198 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 197 Guests :: 2 Bots

Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Whoops. (For Jean!)

2 posters

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next

Go down

Whoops. (For Jean!) - Page 7 Empty Re: Whoops. (For Jean!)

Post by Gadot Tue May 17, 2016 8:38 am

Shit. Each moan that came from Jean's lips just made him want to ravage him more and more; all he wanted was to tie him up with a pair of socks and make him scream for climax. The sweat made their bodies shift together nicely, and when Nero heard those words come from Jean's lips following that kiss, he didn't wait a second.

He shoved his throbbing shaft into the hole, not even giving him a chance to get used to it; no, he was going for it, already starting up a steady rhythm. He gave a soft grunt with each thrust, before moving his arms around Jean's back and tugging him up.

Sitting on his legs with Jean wrapped around him, the two of them clung together tightly as Nero rammed his way into Jean, each time shifting his hips, trying to find that one spot and make the smaller man sing. His own cock was leaking pre-cum already, but he didn't seem to care; he pressed his mouth against Jean's urgently, trying to kiss him deep.

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue May 17, 2016 8:52 am

Jean cried out as Nero thrust into him immediately, and his nails dug into the man's back from the pain. There was no adjustment period as Nero began to thrust in and out, which introduced mixed pained grunts in with the moans as he was forced to adjust mid-coitus. It was somewhat more manageable when Nero paused to switch their positions to more of a sitting position; Jean hung his head over Nero's shoulder and clung to him with a soft whimper as the prince began to speed up once more.

To say that it was all bad, however, would be a complete lie. The more Nero thrust the more Jean became acclimatized to his length and girth, and the more the pain died down to be replaced with pleasure. The deep kiss the prince soon conferred upon him seemed to do the trick of occupying Jean's mind, he began moaning again into Nero's mouth.

Already Jean was making note that he ought to have lube nearby the next time he enticed Nero like this, as walking the next day was going to be an interesting challenge. "Unnng...h-harder" Jean pleaded again as his cock rubbed up and down the middle of Nero's hard abs. He was so close to cumming it nearly hurt.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Tue May 17, 2016 8:59 am

It was, sadly, the main thing that caused a problem -- give him constructive criticism later, and he'll gladly take it. For now, however, he was lost to the throes of sex, just looking for the pleasure in it for both of them. Hearing he hurt Jean too badly would surely get him upset -- it was far from his intention, clearly. When he heard the whimper, he slowed down for a moment, letting it settle in, as if he had remembered that moment.

But then Jean began to melt in his grip again, and it was all Nero could do to keep himself from flipping Jean onto his stomach and just ravaging him. But the issue was, he wanted to see Jean -- he wanted to look at him as he felt those thrusts go inside of him, deeper and deeper. When he pled for him to go faster, Nero accepted -- shifting again to open his knees up a bit, he began to thrust into him faster and faster.

He reached a hand up and used it to guide Jean back onto his mouth so they could continue the kiss, letting their bodies press together with Jean's cock stuck between them. "Come on, darling. Cum for me," he murmured against his lips, before going back to their passionate kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue May 17, 2016 9:15 am

Jean was grateful when Nero seemed intuitive to his needs, he slowed down and adjusted himself to make the transition easier. And when Jean became comfortable, Nero picked up on this as well, and resumed his previous pace. Nero spreading his knees farther apart was the perfect idea and it made him throw his head back in ecstasy.

Nero took him by the chin and guided their mouths back together, but Jean wasn't much of a kisser at the moment. He was all pleasure and raw nerves and melted muscle. The next kiss was slow again, full of the passion and depth that they'd be exchanging all evening. "I-.....I-..." Jean tried to open his mouth to speak, but all that came out was heavy panting and breathy moans. As if his body was reacting on command, Jean exploded two thrusts later with a rocket of hot white cum across both their chests. "Merde!" he shouted in French as his spurting lasted several seconds and even after he was done physically cumming, the orgasmic feeling lingered as Nero continued to thrust.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Tue May 17, 2016 9:24 am

There it goes. As Jean climaxed between them, Nero gave a faint chuckle, not seeming to care much about the cum between them -- no, he was still working his way on Jean, still trying to get to his own climax. He gave a small grunt as Jean tensed preceding the climax, but all this did was make him go even faster -- he wanted to see Jean lying on the bed in front of him, barely able to sit up.

Finally, Nero came inside of Jean with a loud moan, spraying all along the interior and even causing quite a bit of leaking. He let Jean fall onto the bed with a soft groan, splaying out on top of him, but still not pulling himself out. He was just content to flop onto him, kissing his chest lightly.

"I promised you earth-shattering sex, did I not?" he murmured, before leaning up to kiss him on the lips and nosing him lightly. "Now, it wasn't my best time, buuut I blame that on you riling me up." He was teasing, of course; as if to apologize, he pressed his lips against the newly formed hickey prominently displayed on Jean's neck.

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Tue May 17, 2016 9:33 am

Nero's seed ended up filling Jean up and then some as it leaked out against the base of the man's cock. Jean collapsed back onto the bed looking utterly fucked out and Nero atop him in an equally devastated way. It hadn't ended exactly how Jean had imagined when he began, but damn if it wasn't one of the best fucks he'd ever had.

"The building is still standing, you failed" Jean said softly as he kissed Nero back with eyes closed. He gently stroked the back of the prince's neck as he kissed the hickey he'd made, a mark likely to claim Jean as his own. Normally he'd be a bit upset about someone leaving a mark in so visible a location, but he was finding that with Nero, all his old rules for boyfriends and lovers were happily broken. He might even be proud of that mark, or perhaps that was just the orgasm-brain still talking.

"You were great" Jean murmured softly as he nuzzled his face into the crook of the man's neck and inhaled deeply. His scent was strong and enhanced by the sweat, and better yet, it made him feel utterly at home. Fatigue began to claim Jean yet again as he yawned and curled up against the larger man's muscled frame. It wasn't gonna be long now till he was blissfully slumbering away in the prince's arms.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Tue May 17, 2016 10:44 am

When Jean mentioned he "failed", Nero pulled away from the kiss with a small scoff. "Well, I never! That's all right, I'll make sure to bring the building down to its foundations next time." He grinned a bit, pulling away from the hickey. That was the thing about the prince -- he always liked to leave his mark. Hickeys were just the easiest way for him to do that, but he often left bite marks and scratches in highly visible places.

Nero couldn't help but give Jean a warm smile as Jean said he was great, nuzzling into him in return. "Ah…no, you were amazing," he commented, before finally pulling out of him and lying to the side. He turned to look at him, pulling the other man in close, letting him resume his previous position -- before burying his face into Jean's hair.

"You are…something special."

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Wed May 18, 2016 12:49 am

TIME SKIP

Jean hummed lightly to himself as he strummed his fingers on the counter as he lightly stirred a bubbling pot on the counter. "Nearly done, just a few more minutes" he announced as he covered the pot to let it simmer in peace. From the moment he woke up to this very minute, Jean didn't think he had stopped smiling for a moment. Today he had gone on his first real date with Nero, taking him to both a natural history and art museum, along with a cutesy cat cafe in the middle. Nero had been the perfect gentlemen all day, holding doors open and pulling his chair out, of course insisting he pay for everything, while also staying true to his mischievous self and stealing kisses from him whether someone was looking or not. And now they had returned from their full day to finish off the evening at Nero's place, where Jean was preparing a family recipe for Coq au vin for his prince.

"Mmmm!" Jean murmured as he opened the lid yet again. The smell of chicken, roasted garlic, onions, vegetables and red wine filtered through the air to create the most delicious aroma. Jean removed the pot from the heat and carefully moved it over to the stove onto oven pads. He began to ladle out breast, broth and veggies onto two plates and brought them over to the exquisite dining table.

"Dinner is served, Prince Arkedia. One Coq au Vin de la famille Richards, bon appétit" Jean announced with a theatrical kiss of his hand as he made a welcome gesture. He had already poured two glasses of red wine for himself and the boyfriend, and he settled into his chair with glee. It was a considerable amount of work to make good coq au vin, more than he liked to spend if it was just for himself. But for Nero? Jean enjoyed going through all the effort for him, it was the least he could do for Nero having made their day so incredible.

"So what do you think?" Jean asked apprehensively. He really hoped that Nero liked the flavor, but it was so rich that not everyone was a fan. Some of the ingredients were also not quite the same, for example it was hard to find a similar brand of Côtes du Rhône at a Japanese market, but it still ought to suffice!

He was making a family recipe for Coq au Vin

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Wed May 18, 2016 1:27 am

Nero didn't expect the day of adventure Jean had planned out for him, but he sure enjoyed every damn second of it. Each moment, Nero found himself surprised by what Jean planned next -- museums, cat cafes, all of it. What he enjoyed the most, however, was how astoundingly…normal it was. Had he been born to any other family, and ended up in these same circumstances, Jean surely would have done the same for him. There was no expectation for him to go above and beyond with everything, to make everything as fancy as possible. As such, Nero had a bit of a hard time keeping his hands off of Jean, kissing him at every chance he could.

As Jean brought the food over and spoke French to him again, Nero couldn't help but grin even wider. "Why, Jean. You know that when you speak French, it drives me crazy. I hope you're expecting to be the dessert to go with this absolutely amazing meal," he remarked. He had watched Jean every step of the way, even trying to offer his help -- it was clear that Jean put a lot of effort into the meal, but he refused his help.

Nero grabbed the glass of red wine and raised it in a toast. "To a wonderful day, and a more wonderful man sitting across from me. May this be the first day of the rest of our lives." With that, he took a sip of the red -- and gave a soft sound of pleasure as he pulled it away. Oh, that was a nice red. He lowered the glass and began to dig into the food -- and, upon the first bite into the food, he stopped.

"Ohhhh…shit. Jean, I-I'm not worthy." It was his way of teasing, of course, but the point still came across. "This…is amazing. Much better than I have ever had! You are a wizard in the kitchen, I swear." Of course, when it came to Nero, his main weakness was that he couldn't cook -- having been surrounded by servants all the time, his parents refused to let him. And that meant that when he left his home, he was constantly at risk of burning buildings down with his chicken. "God, this tastes almost as good as you. Almost."

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Wed May 18, 2016 2:05 am

Jean just grinned, nodded along, and winked when Nero suggested that he was going to be desert. He supposed Nero had been a rather good boy today, so maybe he'd end up getting lucky again. He gladly rose his glass and clapped his wrist in accordance with Nero's toast. "And to my very own Disney prince. the most amazing man I've ever met"

Jean laughed along with Nero's antics when he praised his cooking like he was some kind of culinary god. As a Prince Nero was probably used to the highest tier of cuisine, and yet the past two days, he had slummed it down ordering take out and eating pastries at a cat cafe for him. For him to complement Jean on his cooking, it was very sweet of him.

"Please! No need to build it up more than its worth, Nero. You've opened your home to me, I just wanted to give you a taste of my home as well. I'm sure you've had better"' Jean smiled as he cut into his chicken and took the first bite. He couldn't help but widen his smile at the memories of home that came flooding back with the flavor, even if it was a bit off. He quickly began to dig in with as much manner and poise as his nature allowed, it was just so good!

"I'm curious though, what's the best thing you've ever had? The worst? And if you say 'me' for either of those, I'll twist your nipples off" he warned with an airy laugh.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 16 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 16  Next