Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 107 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Two Geek Jobbers Walk into a Bar…

2 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Two Geek Jobbers Walk into a Bar… - Page 2 Empty Re: Two Geek Jobbers Walk into a Bar…

Post by Gadot Mon May 23, 2016 12:02 am

Raiden made sure to take his time, so he wouldn't lose Dave along the way; but each moment seemed to last a lifetime as he kept Dave in his arms, holding him close. Dancing was one of the things his father and uncles demanded he take; it helped out with fighting in the long run, and it's one of the things that he's still proud of, but he never gets the chance to do it.

"For remaining tall despite getting hurt by people, and for taking a chance on me when I did not deserve it." He leaned in and kissed his nose for a moment -- before spinning the two of them and dipping Dave, letting their faces linger close before pulling him back up.

Back to top Go down

Two Geek Jobbers Walk into a Bar… - Page 2 Empty Re: Two Geek Jobbers Walk into a Bar…

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon May 23, 2016 12:33 am

Dave couldn't take all this praise, and buried his face into Raiden's chest in embarrassment. Did he really deserve someone this kind? That's when he was suddenly dipped down, and his grip tightened. He was looking right into the mismatched eyes of his boyfriend, his own brown orbs wide in surprise.

"Thanks." he whispered, smiling to himself.

Two Geek Jobbers Walk into a Bar… - Page 2 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Mon May 23, 2016 2:30 am

Dave buried his face into Raiden's chest, and he slowed the dance a bit so he could hold him up properly. When he dipped down and looked into Dave's eyes -- he smiled widely, spreading all the way to those mismatched eyes before pulling him up.

He blinked as Dave thanked him, blinking for a moment. "For what?" he asked, stopping the dance so he could hold Dave for a moment. "We're not even at the end of the date yet."

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon May 23, 2016 2:59 am

"There is more?" Dave asked, not even believing what he was hearing. Did he really mean that much to Raiden? He was flattered that he would go this far just for him.

"I just meant....thank you...for not hurting me...." he whispered, hugging him tightly.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Mon May 23, 2016 3:38 am

Raiden nodded, smiling widely at him. "Dave, I planned a whole day for you. Of course there is more coming." He blinked as it turned more into a hug, but he wasn't going to ruin the chance. He hugged him tightly as the music came to a close, before pulling away.

"I'll never hurt you." He had to pull away so he would say it to him face to face, meeting his gaze. "I swear to you."

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon May 23, 2016 4:03 am

"Well then, I can't wait to see what else you have in store for me." Dave chuckled, resting his head on Raiden's chest while the music died down. Once the serenade finally came to an end, he felt Raiden push him back a bit to stare him in the eyes. Just hearing that promise nearly brought tears of joy o his eyes, and he threw his arms around his boyfriend and kissed him deeply.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Mon May 23, 2016 4:26 am

When Dave looked at him with those tears in his eyes, Raiden couldn't help but beam at him. He wrapped those arms around his waist and tugged him in tight, pressing his lips against Dave's happily. But, after several moments, he broke the kiss, giving him a small chuckle.

"Come on. It's time for dinner."

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon May 23, 2016 4:36 am

Just hearing the word dinner made Dave excited. To be honest, theater food would only sate you for so long, and knowing Raiden and his magnificent cooking, this was gonna be awesome! Oh yeah, he was gonna repay him in kind later tonight.

"Lead the way hot stuff." he smirked

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Mon May 23, 2016 5:18 am

Raiden couldn't help but grin as Dave started to get excited. Of course there was dinner involved. Was it even a date without dinner? He finally extracted himself from Dave, taking the man's hand and tugging him out of the ballroom. He'd make sure they got a tip later on.

Out of the hotel they went, down the street -- and into another restaurant, bustling and packed to the brim. After exchanging a couple of words with the person at the front, they were led to the back -- and into a room, far away from the bustle, just the two of them at a table. "Order whatever you want. No menus, just…whatever you want most."

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Mon May 23, 2016 6:07 am

AT that, Dave thought back to what he wanted and the first thing that came to his mind was his all time favorite dish. After telling the waiter his order, he waited with Raiden with eager anticipation. The waiter returned a few minutes later, carrying Dave's dish. On it was a medium rare steak, along with garlic mashed potatoes, cooked asparagus, and a Coke.

"Been a long time since I had this. Not since before I left America to come here." he explained, taking a bite of the steak after putting some fresh steak sauce on the side. It was just as good as he remembered it. He looked across the table with the most grateful smile he could ever give.

"This is fantastic! Thank you so much Raiden." he said, taking a sip of his drink.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next