Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 222 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 222 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Two Geek Jobbers Walk into a Bar…

2 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Two Geek Jobbers Walk into a Bar… - Page 4 Empty Re: Two Geek Jobbers Walk into a Bar…

Post by Gadot Tue May 24, 2016 5:40 am

When Dave mentioned he'd be able to help him with that, Raiden lit up. "Would you? I…would really appreciate that!" he replied, beaming at him. He had so many cosplay plans in a folder on his computer, maybe now he could actually get some of them done!

He took the bag with a nod, using the keys to unlock the doors for the gym, leaving them open for him. He gave a small chuckle as he saw the supplies -- so many different ways for him to knock Dave out. He chuckled for a moment, stepping to the side of the punching bag near the entrance -- just covered enough to be able to get a sneak attack on Dave when he walked in.

Back to top Go down

Two Geek Jobbers Walk into a Bar… - Page 4 Empty Re: Two Geek Jobbers Walk into a Bar…

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue May 24, 2016 6:07 am

Dave wasted no time at all changing into his Nightwing costume. He sighed in content, feeling the familiar snugness of the material wrap around his body. The trick to the roleplay was who would knock out the other first? It was all a matter of skill and luck.......mostly the latter.

Pulling out his dual stun batons, Dave silently sneaking into the gym, which was eerily silent despite the two occupants there.

Two Geek Jobbers Walk into a Bar… - Page 4 WC85WE4
SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Tue May 24, 2016 6:33 am

As Dave walked in quietly, Raiden snuck a peek at the outfit -- and had to bite back a gasp. He looked so damn good in that tight material, the mask over his eyes…god, Raiden found himself just all the more attracted to him in that moment.

He slipped out from position, following behind Dave silently -- and, when he got close enough, he moved up and tried to get him into a full nelson, really trying to crank it on. "You look…so damn sexy in that."

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Tue May 24, 2016 8:42 pm

The surprise attack caught Dave completely off guard. As much as he wanted to melt into those strong arms. he knew for the sake of the roleplay he had to fight back. The full nelson caused the stun batons to tumble to the gym floor, as he bucked and struggled.

"So the whole thing was just a setup so you could get to me huh?" he said, not falling out of character, "You're not gonna get away with this!"

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Tue May 24, 2016 8:57 pm

Raiden grinned as Dave struggled against him, those batons clattering against the gym floor. He shifted suddenly, moving to let go of the full nelson and shove Dave out in front of him. "Yes, well. I couldn't resist it, last time I saw you," he murmured in response, grabbing for those stun batons.

"You shouldn't be worrying about if I'm gonna get away with it, and you should be worrying if you're going to get out of it." He grinned at him widely, turning the stun batons on -- and surging forward, trying to stick Dave with them. Hopefully, it would just knock him out for a few moments. Nothing too bad.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed May 25, 2016 5:28 am

Dave took the shove, trying hard to keep himself balanced when he stumbled to the corner post. Just as he turned around he heard the hum of the batons and by the time he realized what was happening, it was already too late. Raiden lunged forward, thrusting the batons against Dave's chest. Even through the material of his costume, he could feel the blue arcs of electricity course through his body. His entire form convulsed and jerked for a whole ten seconds while the batons did there work.

Once Raiden yanked the batons back, Dave wobbled on unsteady legs, before falling to his knees, a little drool coming out of hiss mouth as he tried to raise his head to look up at Raiden. He never managed to get a word out, as he fell to the floor, rolling onto his back, out cold. His body would jerk and twitch, still dealing with the shock of the batons.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Wed May 25, 2016 9:06 am

Raiden almost felt bad about how easy it was to take those stun batons and knock Dave out, but he was a little too excited by everything to think too hard on it. Shit, he hadn't really looked around to see how he could use the gym as a "lair" -- though the more he tried to think about things to do, the more ideas came to his head.

He reached over and picked up the passed out Dave, having dropped the stun batons for the time being. Raiden went first for the bag Dave brought full of goodies, tugging out a pair of handcuffs -- and slapping them onto Dave nicely. From there, he moved over to the coat hooks that were mounted on the wall and hung him up from there, as if he were in a torture cellar. There were plenty of things he could play around with -- but for now, this was fine. Even with the Nightwing costume still on, he could play around very nicely.

Raiden let out a soft hum, leaning up -- and kissing Dave on the lips. He reached down and grabbed for the crotch through his outfit, kissing Dave until he woke up from the twisting that he was now subjecting Dave's crotch to!

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Wed May 25, 2016 6:15 pm

Dave's sft moans were his first sign of him coming to, feeling Raiden's lips on his. He tried moving his arms, but found they were cuffed above his head hanging from a coat hook.

"You evil.....mmmmmm" Dav started, but was cut off as he was kissed once more, feeling Raiden reach down and grab at his crotch, twisting it slightly. Dave's moans turned into slight groans of pain. Brown eyes focused on his captor from behind the mask.

"Using my weapons against me?" he asked.

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadot Thu May 26, 2016 6:01 am

Music to his ears. Raiden gave a small chuckle as Dave began to moan, unable to get free. "You're damn right," he replied, giving him a wink. "How humiliating, really. To be beaten and knocked out by your own baton." He shook his head, before moving -- and picking his boyfriend up, off the coat rack.

He moved over to the ring, before dropping Dave on the side and rolling him in. He quickly stripped off his own shirt, leaving him in a pair of tight jeans, before he moved over to the duffel bag -- and pulled out the key to the handcuffs. "Think of this as a reverse handcuffs match. Instead of put them on to someone, you're trying to take them off -- and I have the key." He stuffed the key into his back pocket, turning back to the duffel. He reached in and grabbed a small rag, putting a small amount of chloroform onto it -- and with that, he moved back into the ring, rag sticking out of his pocket a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post by SleeperAgent94 Thu May 26, 2016 6:52 am

Dave saw the rag that Raiden stuffed into his pocket, along with the key. He knew that Raiden had the advantage here. He wouldn't reach the key in time, so he needed to find a way to distract Raiden long enough to get them. Dave began to circle his opponent, albeit a bit slower than usual. The stun really did a number on his body.

"And what will you do if you win?" he asked, "Clearly I don't think you're going to kill me."

SleeperAgent94
SleeperAgent94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next