Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 9:00 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 7:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Yesterday at 4:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 1:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Yesterday at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 114 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

SS 16 Harsdstyle Hentai: Marisa Evans Vs. Velvet Valentine

3 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

SS 16 Harsdstyle Hentai: Marisa Evans Vs. Velvet Valentine Empty SS 16 Harsdstyle Hentai: Marisa Evans Vs. Velvet Valentine

Post by Tatyina Mon May 30, 2016 8:58 am

Preceded by: SS 16 Cruise Ship Clash: Azami Tsukimori Vs. Nazaria
Followed by: SS 16 World Title Match: Brittany Luvve (C) Vs. ???

Marisa Evans
SS 16 Harsdstyle Hentai: Marisa Evans Vs. Velvet Valentine Marisabkini_zps9a5065a5

Vs.

Velvet Valentine
SS 16 Harsdstyle Hentai: Marisa Evans Vs. Velvet Valentine BBrQia2
Match Type: Hardstyle Hentai
Winning Condition: Pinfall or Submission.
Special Condition: A fall can only be scored after an orgasm. Wrestling is both allowed and encouraged.

Search Tags:

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

SS 16 Harsdstyle Hentai: Marisa Evans Vs. Velvet Valentine Empty Re: SS 16 Harsdstyle Hentai: Marisa Evans Vs. Velvet Valentine

Post by valen311 Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:11 pm

Naoki Underground - L'amour et la Liberte began to play, drawing a loud cheer from the sold out arena as the unexpected music ushered in Marisa Evans. After losing out in her bid to take on Natasha Loclear, it was widely believed that she wouldn't be taking an active role in Summer Splash, and would instead most likely make good on her promise to spend it on a cruise ship with Siena McCloud.

However, here she was, striding to the ring in a white version of her Summer Splash bikini. In her hand was a small envelope, a red heart on it's white paper. The model climbed through the ropes, waving to the fans as her music played on. Marisa posed provocatively, a hand raised up in the air, hips cocked to one side, chest thrust out, letting the fans take pictures of her. Finally, as the music wound down, she held out her hand to the techs for a microphone, which was provided.

"So...first of all, hello Alaska! How're you guys enjoying the show so far?" she called, which got a loud roar in response. "So, I know you just saw Azami and Nazaria in that lovely suite on the cruise ship. Well, if you're wanting more of that sort of action, then you're in for a treat. You see...I got this letter earlier today. I don't know who it's from, but whoever sent it wanted me here at Summer Splash for a Hardstyle Hentai Pinfall match!"

The crowd gave a surprised and delighted shout at the news of the match.

"And since I can't back down from a challenge at the event I love so much, here I am!" Marisa went on after crowd finally quieted somewhat. "But I have one question....what in the world is a hardstyle match?"

She looked at the referee who was waiting in the ring, a woman in a bikini adorned with referee stripes. The ref then explained Hardstyle was a hentai match that also involved full contact pro wrestling.

"Oh. So nothing about bashing people with steel chairs and such? Good." Marisa nodded. "I just wanted to make sure hardcore didn't start calling itself something else. Well, this 'hardstyle' is fine. I hate to sound like an old woman, but back when we first started, the hentai matches didn't have hard or soft types. Sometimes people would get into a softer sort of match, sometimes they went all in with the wrestling before throwing in the erotic stuff. Either works for me! I'm The Last Siren! First lady of all things hentai in this league! Hardstyle, softstyle! Cuddly bunny foo-foo style, it doesn't matter, I've done it all with every type of woman imaginable! If you think I'm afraid of getting rough, you're mistaken!"

Marisa's voice raised as she used her new stage name of The Last Siren, proclaiming in public what fans in the various forums and chatrooms said about her being the 'First Lady of Hentai', a grand dame from the early AFW days.

"So, whoever you are, you wanted me, so here I am. Come on down, I'm waaaiiiting...." Marisa called cutely, winking before she handed the envelope away to a stage hand. Then she would go stand in a corner, waiting on her opponent!

valen311

Back to top Go down

SS 16 Harsdstyle Hentai: Marisa Evans Vs. Velvet Valentine Empty Re: SS 16 Harsdstyle Hentai: Marisa Evans Vs. Velvet Valentine

Post by Kelsea Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:13 pm

There was a very long pause after Marisa was done talking and for a moment it seemed like the bold challenge that had been issued, had been all nothing but smoke... But this was, of course, only to build greater tension and anticipation.

Rather abruptly and rather loudly, the French accordion cut in over the loud speaker for the intro of "Tangomix" by Alexander Burei. Although she hadn't been around as long as Marisa or had as many matches, the crowd was able to instantly identify who was about to come to the ring as Marisa's mystery valentine (ironically) and gave the appropriate reaction

The lights faded and started to gently throbbed a reddish pink hue... In the diminished light a sheet of red silk was draped down over the top of the entryway so stealthily that none of the audience members even noticed.

About 12 seconds into the track a light behind the newly presented curtain turned on to reveal the silhouette of a rather curvy and voluptuous figure standing in profile... Her hands were caught up in her hair and her chest was puffed out in such a way that it was extremely attractive even in just shadows. The silhouette's hands moved from her hair and scooped on some kind of coat or gown around her body before the curtains pulled up to reveal the one and only Velvet Valentine

With a knowing smile on her lips and a glint of light off of her oval glasses, Velvet Valentine made her way down to the ring and slipped slowly through the ropes to stand in front of Marisa. The front of her white fur coat was open just enough to indicate that there wasn't an awful lot on underneath (just as was probably suspected from the outline of her in the curtain.)

"Vell vell.." Velvet Valentine cooed with seductive German/French accent as she appraised Marisa Evans' body while stalking slowly in front of her. To think of the matches she used to watch Belinda and her go at it in the ring all that time ago, now she was the one standing in front of Marisa at summer splash of all places "I jus knew you vould not be able to résister ma love letter"

Last edited by Kelsea on Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Spotlight
characters:
SS 16 Harsdstyle Hentai: Marisa Evans Vs. Velvet Valentine ELZuoMvSS 16 Harsdstyle Hentai: Marisa Evans Vs. Velvet Valentine OG5hnuaSS 16 Harsdstyle Hentai: Marisa Evans Vs. Velvet Valentine Cg3CzYmSS 16 Harsdstyle Hentai: Marisa Evans Vs. Velvet Valentine 398g342

Prepare your face for ThE BRaT PaCK
Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

http://www.afwrpg.forumotion.com/t1368-kelsea-s-karacter

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:40 am

Marisa watched as Velvet's entrance routine with great interest. She didn't recognize the music, but as soon as Velvet stepped through the curtain the former Hentai champion smiled.

Waiting in the ring, the American watched as Velvet stepped through the ropes, giving the woman a sultry smile as she approached.

"Well, well if it isn't the baker's protégé." Marisa replied. "Suddenly the valentine talk starts to make sense. Well, I am very flattered, Velvet. All of those lovely things your letter said you would do to me. Well, I have my reply ready. You're going to be my Valentine tonight, Velvet. You're going to moan and scream my name, and then after I lay down on your exhausted body for the three count, you're going to feel like February came early..."

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Fri Jun 03, 2016 12:06 am

"Cute.." The Valentine said as Marisa used one of her own most used sayings. "Been aufpassen? How you say... Observing... moi?" Anka smiled slyly.

"Ja... I can understand Mari..." She moved in provocatively closer, until her breasts were practically in contact with Marisa's. "Ze Valentine's body iz a little difficult to keep von's eyes off of..." As she said her hands had moved up in between and her fingers gently dug into the inner rim of her coat. As if to punctuate the end of her sentence, she pulled the coat open and allowed it to slide down her practically naked form to the mat... Underneath she was only wearing a reddish pink thong and a set of matching reddish pink heart pasties over the areola of her large breasts. Her nipples were just about visibly outlined underneath the stick on hearts.

"So it iz only naturel you pick up on-a vhat I say... However, it iz you who vill become ma valentine..." She moved her head forwards and as she did so, her breasts pressed into Marisa finally in a snug touch "...für immer..."

Spotlight
characters:
SS 16 Harsdstyle Hentai: Marisa Evans Vs. Velvet Valentine ELZuoMvSS 16 Harsdstyle Hentai: Marisa Evans Vs. Velvet Valentine OG5hnuaSS 16 Harsdstyle Hentai: Marisa Evans Vs. Velvet Valentine Cg3CzYmSS 16 Harsdstyle Hentai: Marisa Evans Vs. Velvet Valentine 398g342

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:06 am

Marisa's eyes widened for a moment as Velvet's coat dropped to the floor, revealing her nearly nude form. Not that she was surprised. She had, after all, had watched Velvet's matches, being interested in the woman's connection to her old friend and rival, Belinda Leroux. But it was something else entirely to see the woman's body in person.

The model was forced to look up at the slightly taller Eurpoean, listening to the other woman speak. Reaching out, she ran a finger over one of the breasts that Velvet pressed against her, flicking her finger over one of the pasties.

"Oh Velvet, you're already mine. You just don't know it yet." Marisa replied. "And...just so you know, I'm going to keep these as a souvenir of my victory here. Don't worry though, I'll be sure that you enjoy your defeat."

With that she stepped backwards, getting ready for the opening bell.....

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:11 pm

Instead of giving another witty verbal combat like everyone might have been expecting, The Valentine opted to just look at Marisa... It was just any old look, it was a somewhat lewd but dreamy look.. As if instead of concentrating on what Marisa was saying, she was imaging all the things she was going to do to that glorious body.. All the ways she would make her contort in agony and ecstasy and all the ways she would wrap her own hot lush body around Marisa's

"Mmmhh... Vell shall ve..?"
Anka said as if she hadn't heard what Marisa had just mentioned. The ref girl stepped up beside them and gently moved a hand in between the two sexy girls so that there could be a little distance between them before she started the match. That distance didn't last too long though... As soon as the bell rang, Velvet Valentine lunged back in and put her big heavy breasts right on top of Marisa's. Her hands came up to clasp onto the American's shoulder firmly as she tried to apply a very suggestive lock up to push Marisa back towards the ropes behind her.

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:18 pm

Marisa raised an eyebrow as Velvet seemed to tune out during the model's speech. However, she decided to let it pass.

"Oh yes....let's get started, Velvet...." she said with a suggestive lick of her lips.

When the ref moved them apart, Marisa took a step back, waiting on the bell. Once it went off, Velvet went on the attack, lunging at the former champion with her breasts leading. However, the model was used to the bigger girls wanting to power forward to have their way with her. The American neatly sidestepped before using a droptoe hold to send Velvet crashing down to the mat on her front. Quickly, Marisa would try to clamber onto the European woman's back, laying her breasts against her opponent's back while attempting to wrap her arm around Velvet's, looking to lock in a sleeper hold!

A lot of the newer fans let out a 'Whoa!' or similar exclamation, not expecting a 'sex wrestler' like Marisa to be proficient in well....wrestling, but ones that had been watching the AFW for a longer period of time knew that the model had studied the arts of the ring, especially submission holds, and converted (some say perverted them) into a style all her own.....

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelsea Mon Jun 06, 2016 11:12 pm

The Valentine was hoping to start with a little breast on breast action to supplement the chesty stand off they had been partaking in just a few second ago, but Marisa unfortunately had other plans. As Velvet Valentine lunged in Marisa fell away to the side for the drop toe hold, giving the German/French babe only a little pay off as their boobs briefly slid past one another... Soon followed up by the mat rushing up to meet her in her tumble forwards.

"Ugh!" Anka huffed out gruffly as she slapped down against the mat breasts first. Marisa climbing on top of her in a flash to wrap her arms around the Valentine's head and neck for the sleeper hold. The grey haired woman clenched her teeth a little and tried to shuffle her knees and shins against the mat underneath her, her large butt cheeks nudging upwards against Marisa's crotch as she pushed up a little onto all fours (or all threes with one hand clasping at the arm in front of her throat to prevent Marisa squeezing in too tightly)

Last edited by Kelsea on Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:10 pm; edited 1 time in total

Spotlight
characters:

Kelsea
Kelsea
Site Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by valen311 Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:27 am

The model grinned as she caught Velvet in a sleeper hold, pressing herself against the European's back.

"Don't mind me, darling." she cooed into Velvet's ear. "But I want to be on top..."

However, the Valentine began to get her legs under her, powering her way back up to her hands and knees. Feeling Velvet's soft but firm rear pressing into her groin, Marisa rubbed herself against it for a moment. Keeping an arm cinched in under Velvet's chin, Marisa used the other to reach for the other woman's chest, fondling the hanging orb. Her fingers teased the large nipple that was covered by the pasty that her opponent wore.

"Oh wow, I think you have the biggest nipples I've ever felt...let's see if I can make them a bit bigger..." she said as she continued to work on the other woman, her breath gusting softly over the sensitive skin at the European's ear.

valen311

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next