by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 224 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 223 Guests :: 1 Bot

Teenwrestler

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Mina Oates & Mina Vice vs Akashi

3 posters

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Go down

Mina Oates & Mina Vice vs Akashi - Page 15 Empty Re: Mina Oates & Mina Vice vs Akashi

Post by luffy316 Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:38 am

Mina murmured and shifted in her sleep, nuzzling into Akashi's breast a bit like a pillow before blinking awake. "Oh.. damn..." she mumbled, rubbing her eyes and smiling at Vice. Her smile wavered after the night's events came back to her, but she held onto it firmly. "You uh... you okay?" she asked meekly

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Mina Oates & Mina Vice vs Akashi - Page 15 Empty Re: Mina Oates & Mina Vice vs Akashi

Post by Lordoftigers Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:55 am

Vice looked at Mina with a sigh shaking her head "no mina......you love her don't you." Her body started to tremble as she aimed to keep herself under control. "I can see it, Mina I can feel it between you two you love her!"

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:04 am

Mina opened her mouth but didn't find the words quickly enough. She reached out and held her hand tightly. "I.... do. I love her very much...." She gave her hand a squeeze. "And I do love you, Mina. It wasn't.... I didn't want to hurt you. I wasn't lying all those times I said I loved you and wanted to be with you. But...." She bit her lip. "I'm in love with Akashi," she confessed, and she shivered a bit. It was a painful relief to let it out. "I'm so sorry, Mina," she said, facing her with tears in her eyes. "I know what we had was magical, but... I have to let some other lucky girl have you."

She looked into her eyes. "Please... just... please don't hate me. Don't hate Akashi either, she didn't mean anything. But what we had was special, and I do love you, I do. If you ever need me, EVER, just call." She looked around, then picked the ring from the dresser she'd given Vice in reply to her marriage proposal that had blown her mind. "Here," she said, offering it. "I... I want you to have it." She blushed a bit. "You... mean that much to me. Even after all this.... this mess I made... I love you too."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:10 am

Vice took the ring her body continuing to shake as she listened to Mina not even saying anything......unable to say anything. She finally stood up backing away from mina gripping the ring. "I....I don't hate you.....but I don't want to see you for a while Mina I want be able to take it if I see you with her right now. I....love you Mina I do but for now please don't try to talk to me for a while. I....I" tears quickly started pouring down her cheeks she was heartbroken and she just didn't know how to cope with t. "So.....I'll see you later" she quickly ran off not even looking back just shooting off before anyone could stop her sobbing as she did.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:16 am

Mina nodded a bit. "I understand, hon... and thank you," she said softly. She reached slowly for her when she got up. "I'm sorry, Mina!!" she shouted after her, probably loud enough to wake even a weary sumo. She ran to the door and shouted down after her. "I love you! People love you! NEVER FORGET THAT!!" Tears streamed freely down her face as she screamed the last few sentences. She didn't want their last words to be bitter in their breakup.

She sniffled and went back to the bed, curling up with Akashi and resting her head in her breast as she sobbed quietly, even with a flicker of hope, "Thank you," she whispered as she hugged Akashi around her sturdy waist, knowing that she had made the right (painful) choice as she felt her sorrows weaken as she held the powerful naked woman.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:31 am

Akashi's eyes snapped open as she heard the loud cry of mina in her head. "What no!" She said sitting up. She ran her hands through her hair. "I.. was just resting my eyes... of course I'm ready to go another round! Who do you think I am!" She then blinked and rubbed her eyes. "eh?" She said looking down at Mina. She then looked around and remembered everything. She did not see Vice anywhere. She only saw Mina. She pulled her hand up and ran it gently and comfortingly through Mina's red hair. She could see that Mina had been sobbing. From the scene she could only guess at what happened. Somewhere inside of her swelled up, but there was something else in her that felt very sad. She knew things were not going to be easy for Mina and she hoped she could just be there for her. She pwrapped her arms around Mina and hugged her tightly against her big form, silently enveloping her. She knew it was the best thing sxhe could do for Mina at that moment. "No matter what...'
She whispered as she kissed the top of Mina's head. She would let Mina finish the words with whatever she needed to. She knew it would be enough for the gymnast.

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:43 am

"...I'll always love you," she whimpered to her, undeniably on the verge of blubbering like a baby. "With all my heart.... Akashi, I love you!" she blurted, tears pouring freely but amidst her many tears... she smiled at her. Because Akashi was there. She felt so absolute. So strong. Dependable. She wouldn't leave her. She wouldn't fail her. She couldn't fail Akashi.

She cried into her bosom openly, naked and exposed in so many ways just then as she just cried out her soul in frustration, in joy, in mourning. They were tears of love. She sniffled a bit, knowing that Akashi would wait for her to finish.

"I... love you, Akashi..." she said again, wiping her tears with the back of her hand. "I... she understood," she said in short explanation. "I... I want to love you with truly all my heart now. I was... wondering... if you would like to... go steady?" she said, a hint of humor and a small, but somehow unbreakable-feeling smile appearing. The fire was there... the tears couldn't put out the fire she had in her eyes when she looked at Akashi.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 04, 2009 5:57 am

Akashi remained silent as Mina admitted her true feelings. Tears welled up in the Sumo's eyes but she held them back. She didn't mind crying in front Mina, but it was Mina's time right now. Akashi had been through a trial, but it was more than that for the gymnast. Her heart had been rent asunder and she could feel she was clinging to Akashi, begging her to put the pieces back together. It wouldn't do well at all for the big Sumo to have to rely on Mina. She could cry later.

"She just put on a soft caring smile and made sure that any time Mina looked up, she would see unconditional love and warmth and the strength to hold every burdent hat Mina needed lifted off of her.

Her eyes visibly widened when Mina finally asked her. "I-" She was speechless for a moment but then grinned. "You..." she said. "That would make me the happiest woman alive." She said truthfully and squeezed Mina so tight, she might possibly be crushing her with her boobs. "I love you!" She shouted. "More than anything I love you Mina!" She exclaimed as loud as she could, knowing only the two of them would hear it.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Nov 04, 2009 6:20 am

"I love you!!!" she cried back, laughing as her last tears were squeezed out. "So much!!" Akashi's job was well done and then, some, Mina laughing loudly with her. "I... I... oh, GOD!" She'd grab Akashi's cheeks and pull her into an aggressively loving kiss with all the passion she had in her little firecracker of a body. She'd break her lips off and pepper her with kisses and praise.

"Oh god, I love youuuu! My beautiful sweetheart, thank you so much for everything... for helping me, for being there, for talking me through this, for... thank you for being a strong sexy sumo queen called Akashi!!"

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:00 am

Akashi grinned in delight at Mina's smile. Happy as she could be, she did everything she could to embrace. Akashi welcomed the kiss and loved it so much she couldn't even ebgin to properly control herself. her lips were partially off, her tongue went everywhere, ehr hands aimlessly groped any part of mina they could find, she just wanted to smother this wonderful girl with every bit of love she had. "I... Love... you!" Akashi exclaimed as she tried to trade sloppy kisses with her lover. "My wonderful... amazing... passionate... sexy... oh!" She was holding onto Mina so tightly she couldn't bare it. "Mina!" She cried out. She panted, just from saying the words. "I might be a Queen..." She said grinning. "But you'll always be the ruler of this kingdom." She said unable to help herself at such a terrible attempt at romance.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16  Next