by Old_Man_Tai Today at 1:19 am

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Today at 1:12 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 12:57 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 11:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 235 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 234 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 11:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 2:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Mina Oates & Mina Vice vs Akashi

3 posters

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Go down

Mina Oates & Mina Vice vs Akashi - Page 16 Empty Re: Mina Oates & Mina Vice vs Akashi

Post by luffy316 Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:38 am

Mina laughed aloud at her newest lover. She snuggled up against her, nuzzling her head into her breasts and belly. "As long as THIS kingdom stays so soft and plentiful, I'd be glad to rule it," she sighed. "Except the nights when we're feeling kinky and I want this land to rule me."

She sighed as she nuzzled the teat and licked at her nipple gently. "God, I can't believe I get to sleep on this every night now," she purred affectionately. She blinked up at her innocently. "That is... if you'll have me every night." she cooed girlishly. "If my big strong sumo will guard me all night from the nasty nightmares and ninja assassins." She looked up and smiled more truly. "Because I swear I'll support you, and honor you, and love you forever for all you've done for me in return..."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Mina Oates & Mina Vice vs Akashi - Page 16 Empty Re: Mina Oates & Mina Vice vs Akashi

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:24 am

Akashi grinned. "Oh this kingdom will do plenty of rulin, babe." She said with a wide grin. She then grinned. "My bounties are always plentiful for you." She giggled enjoying the corny comparisons. "I can't belive I get to spend my nights with you, either." She said actually pretty amazed herself. "Oh man..." She said grinning. "Don't know if we'll ever have a good nights sleep again though." She said giggling like a little school girl. She leaned in and kissed Mina deeply. "Mina...' She purred. "I'll have you every night..." She grinned. "And every day too." Though she was joking partially, she definitely also meant it in many ways. "All I did..." She whispered. "Was open my heart to you Mina..." She smiled geniuinely. I guess for someone like you, it seems like me doing that would not even take any effort at all, but I'll do the same. i want to be with you AND there for you when you're happy, I want to be responsible for putting a smile on your face and when you're sdad I want to be the shoulder you cry on. When you're angry i want to go kick the ass of whatever pissed you off! And when you just want to veg out and fuck all day... I want to be right there with you making a big old pig of myself. Everything I do... since I have met you has always been way better with you than without you.'

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:01 am

Mina beamed hugely at her, embracing her euphorically. gazing into her eyes. It was incredible that she felt so good so shortly after her friend ran off on her... it still hurt, but the radiant confdience and raw strength and emotion to Akashi... it shooed all that away.

"Kashi-chan..." she sighed simply, resting against her and kissing idly at her breasts. "Thank you. For loving me and staying with me and having fun with me...." She motioned around her. "And going through all this for me. You really do love me... to be willing to fight for me for that long... when there were prettier girls than me out there..."

She sighed contently and stopped her rambling at last. She just felt so much at once, from guilt to glory, and just wanted a quiet evening now with her hard-earned love. "We'll have to see if all our crap can fit into your place... can tell you mine can't hold it. Whenever you're read, of course, angel. More like a sumo valkerie or something, I guess... ooh, think I just came up with a new manga series!" She hook her head. "God, I'm so fuckin' drained..."

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:33 am

Akashi too was riding an emotional high, despite being completely drained physically. She just wanted to collapse but her heart was beating a million times a second. She raised an eyebrow at mina's simple words, having a pleasant smile on her face as she looked her beautiful lover over. She leaned her head against Mina's and smiled. "Mina-chan..." She whispered back. 'Thank you for loving me... You stayed with me too, even though you didn't have to..." She kissed Mina's head. "This.. was nothing..." She said "If it means that you're the first thing I see when I wake up and the last thing I see when I go to bed... I'd do it all over a million times, no sweat. I'm still not sure where I summoned up that fight from, but one of us knew something. Either you had a feeling that I would really react from that teasing... or my body knew that it had one last shot... at you..." She sighed. Though it had to be harder for Mina and Akashi understood that. "Pretty..." She said shaking her head. "You're the prettiest one, Mina. Who else has that look in their eyes? I could stare at you for hours you know." She said with a contented sigh.

"We'll make it fit." She said with agrin. "I was ready...." She looked away with a blush. "Well.. I'm already ready." She said smiling. She then giggled at mina's words. "I'd read that!" She exclaimed. She then collapsed suddenly back onto her back. "Yeah mee too. We're lucky this is a bed. Don't need to do much aside from just use it like it was intended, instead of wrecking it like we were doing."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:50 am

"Mm. You're a whole lotta lover, so this thing'll need new springs son. Heck, better make sure your bed can hold a tank, the way we've wound up screwing a few times." She yawned highly and nuzzled back into her warm figure, feeling the muscle beneath and assured by it just as much.

"Just... wanna rest a little longer," Mina cooed, so comfortable in her lover's grasp. "Then we can spend the rest of our lives together, ok?" she asked optimistically, ready to doze off soon enough.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:55 am

Akashi yawned and closed her eyes. "We'll get the best most comfortable bed we can find..." She said softly. "Yeah... I just want to hold you for a little while longer... rest my eyes, ya know..." Shewas already slipping off back into sleep. "It's a deal, Mina-chan... I love... you..." She said and smiled as she fell of to sleep with her lover in her arms.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by luffy316 Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:44 pm

Somewhere in her rants and shouting, Mina seemed to have lost the energy to form words anymore. She shuffled up her body a bit to kiss her tenderly and lightly on the lips before slipping down to rest her head on the warm flesh of her bosom, dropping out like a light in the comfort of her lover's embrace.

luffy316

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16