by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Yesterday at 11:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 9:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 220 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 219 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Looking for Help [Dahaaru]

2 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Looking for Help [Dahaaru] - Page 3 Empty Re: Looking for Help [Dahaaru]

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jul 03, 2016 2:32 am

Aoko nodded her head as she took in Odessa's words, which only served to boost her confidence even more, something that the young actress needed. She nodded her head and was soon picked up onto her feet and hugged by Odessa briefly. Aoko smiled and hugged back gently against her trainer's sides before she was soon released and panted out a bit.

She was still feeling rather hot from the test of strength and she dabbed her forehead off with her arm. " Sounds great to me! Don't worry, I'm always gonna be ready to keep going!" Aoko let out as she would bounce lightly on her feet, nodding her head to her trainer. She needed to learn as much as she could from Odessa which she would do in trying to become as good of a wrestler as she could, the best thing she could do right now was to take in all she could and then of course...use it against her rival.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Jul 03, 2016 4:51 am

Aoko came back to life quickly, making Odessa smile as she watched the actress bouncing up and down, staying light on her feet and keeping her blood pumping as she confirmed that she was ready to continue with their training. Well, with a trainee who was this excited to continue, Odessa couldn't help but get excited, too. She grinned and bounced once as well, taking one step back and pushing her front knee out as she put her hands on her hips, striking a statuesque pose as she looked Aoko over and tried to decide what to start with.

"Well, then, let's not waste any more time! We'll start with a few simple counters and methods by which you could work your opponent and establish an advantage during a grapple. Once we've done that, we can look at some throws and slams, too." Odessa ran down the list of areas in which Aoko had professed to be weak. Thankfully, power moves were one of Odessa's specialties, and she already had several ideas for how Aoko might get a leg up on her little rival in their next encounter. "So, to start off, let's look at our two most common grappling positions: the test of strength, of the sort we just performed, and the collar and elbow lockup. What do you know about the holds and positions that can directly result from those grapples?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Mon Jul 04, 2016 7:01 am

Aoko nodded her head as the kept taking in all the words that her trainer was telling her, knowing that she would get to learn about a lot of slams and powermoves from Odessa the young actress couldn't be more happy and excited...she was hoping that she could learn how to pull off a proper powerbomb just so she could get an extra bit of payback against Janet for their previous match....or maybe....something different, something more special to her. A move that Odessa would personally teach her cause it was a move that the mighty ebony woman liked.

" Ah?...uuuuh..." Aoko let out as she got that question, she started to think a bit on it, what did she really know about them ? " Well...both are holds were you practically grapple for dominance and power...test of strength is more limited in what you can do with your arms since your hands are locked in with your opponent and collar and elbow offers a bit more options and ways to take down your opponent ? I know that both positions can be turned around if it is going bad for you by driving your knee into your opponents stomach..." Aoko spoke out, rambling out all that she could think off with the two holds, as if she had studied them carefully but didn't exactly have all the technical know how on how to explain it all. "As for what holds...I suppose a side headlock from a collar and elbow tie up, maybe a frontal facelock ? uuuh....I guess you can monkey flip and opponent in a test of strength ? No?"

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:40 am

Odessa would stand back for a moment and wait to hear Aoko's explanation of those positions. They were very basic ways for two wrestlerettes to try to overpower each other, and there was a lot of importance wrapped up to lockups such as those, on multiple levels. Aoko seemed to grasp most of those concepts, which pleased Odessa. "Yes, you've got it. It's important to remember that these sorts of lockups are not only a way to establish physical primacy over one's opponent, but are also important on a psychological level. When the two of you are eye to eye, staring at each other, dueling to see which woman will win out with strength pitted against strength...if you show weakness, your opponent will pick up on it. But if you are confident, you can unnerve her and set the tone for the match to come."

Aoko's evaluation of what one could do to an opponent coming out of those holds was very astute, as well, and Odessa had only a few small points to add to it. "The only other hold that I would advise you to potentially employ coming out of a test of strength would be a wristlock. If you can twist your opponent's arms right, you can even apply pressure to both wrists during the test of strength, in a mercy hold." Odessa would raise her arms up and offer her hands to Aoko for a demonstration. When Aoko gave her her hands, Odessa would pull the redhead's arms slightly and, as gently as possible, twist them to put light pressure on her wrists while their fingers are intertwined.

"Of course, what I find the most dangerous about the test of strength and the collar and elbow lockup is when you find yourself winning...and become too committed to the grapple." She would lift a knee up and press it, slowly but firmly, against Aoko's thigh. "Plenty of otherwise brilliant wrestlers will get caught up in the moment and forget to watch for a breakout move."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Fri Jul 15, 2016 5:14 pm

Aoko would look on and listen to her trainer as she was instructed about the psychological aspects of lock ups...it was an interesting thing to learn and without a doubt something which she was planning to take with her to her next match against Janet. The young actress would nod her head and step up to do as Odessa instructed, her hands were quickly taken control off and she was pulled into a rather uncomfortable wrist lock which she was sure that if Odessa added pressure would be pretty painful. She winced a little at being put into that position.

Soon enough she felt Odessa press her knee up against her thigh and explain that one shouldn't get too carried away in a lock up. That if things went well for her she might be on the wrong end of a knee or whatever. " I see...I will keep that in mind. So...what if I am not stronger than my opponent ? What if I get pushed back ?" Aoko asked, she didn't know if Odessa had any great insight on that, she couldn't imagine the titan before her ever getting pushed back by anyone...

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:28 am

Aoko already had a good sense of what sorts of strategies one might use to gain an advantage when grappling with an opponent, and Odessa filled her in on some of the more important psychological aspects of the matter. While it was usually only a small part of a match, Odessa felt very strongly about setting the tone for the match to come. One could not be made to look uncertain of her own skills in front of an opponent who might try to take advantage of said weakness. At the very least, one would look to grapple her foe to a stalemate. Preferably, one would come out of the test of strength with a huge advantage.

Aoko's question was an important one, too, of course. If one gave the test of strength the respect it deserved, and committed everything she had to it, but still came out on the losing end of the grapple, what was she to do? "Well, you mentioned one possibility already: if you're falling back, why not pull her down, too, and monkey flip her? You could also try to pull her down on top of you and then put her in a body scissors, squeezing her and negating the advantage she may have being on top." One could still win the match having lost the test of strength, with enough ingenuity. "Or, if you think your skull is thick enough...just smack her with it. Right in the face, huh?" Odessa chuckled and squeezed Aoko's shoulder.

"Would you like to see some other techniques to apply further along in a match? We can circle back around to the test of strength if you would like later on, but I think you have a good handle on it."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:41 am

All the things that Odessa suggested to her was more than enough good ideas, if she could get anyone who was stronger down and into a scissor then that would be really good for the Actress, being able to take advantage of her lethal legs and use them in order to even the score...Aoko couldn't say that she had ever been happier than to learn from such a great wrestler as Odessa, but only a few minutes of this training was making the redheaded actress feel as if she could go far.

When Odessa asked if she wanted to continue onwards away from lock-ups and into other stuff Aoko would nod her head, " Very much so, teach ~" Aoko spoke out with a bright smile on her face, feeling very excited about the prospect of learning more from the ebony titaness in front of her. " I would very much like to learn uhh....as much as I can of your style and maybe some other stuff too." Aoko let out, trying to dance around the subject a bit that she wanted to learn some great powermove from Odessa that she could use against her own rival, the same way that Janet had done to her.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Jul 18, 2016 7:33 am

Odessa thought that Aoko, proud of her kicking legs as she was, would enjoy the suggestion of the body scissors as a defensive move when brought to the canvas. If her legs were as strong as she said they were, then Odessa hoped that Aoko would utilize scissor holds a lot more frequently in future matches. A scissor hold sucked massive amounts of energy out of a woman's body. There were a few other moves which Odessa would soon be teaching Aoko which attained a similar effect through very different means.

"Very well, then! We'll move on to another area of interest!" Odessa would say, smiling at Aoko as the girl told her that she was very interested in learning more about Odessa's style, as well as some "other stuff." "Well, lucky for you, my style casts a rather wide net. As you know, I enjoy anything from a good, hard fistfight to a submissions match to some competitive fun in the bedroom. I have nearly as much fun smashing Cecilia's jaw into a thousand little pieces with a punch as I do making her purr like a kitten backstage."

Odessa was a wrestler who was focused on all-around excellence, it was true. But what should she teach Aoko next? She had to pick one area in particular to work on. "Hmm...but how about we look at some basic slams right now? I'll show you how to execute them, but also how to defend against them, as well, since your opponents may very well attempt to use them on you."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Jul 19, 2016 3:32 am

Aoko nodded her head as Odessa started to speak of what she could do, in all honesty it felt as if her teacher was trying to brag a little, which felt silly to Aoko considering how much she already looked up to the woman, she didn't really know how she could look up to Odessa anymore than she already was.

The young actress did perk up a bit when her teacher told her that she could be learning slams from her, which made the young redhead most excited. " That sounds great! Aoko let out as she would nod her head again. " Can you..uuuh...teach me how to defend against a powerbomb...I would also...how do I put this, if a powerbomb was your rivals favorite slam, what would yours be ?" Aoko asked as she would

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Thu Jul 21, 2016 9:54 am

Aoko was more than happy with Odessa's plan to now move on to addressing power moves such as slams and throws. Not only was she prepared to move into that sector, but she even had a particular move in mind that she wanted to learn about! Odessa, thinking back, was pretty sure that she recalled Aoko being the victim of the powerbomb sometime recently, which would explain her desire to learn more about it. Well, potential counters and means of exacting revenge were things that Odessa could quite happily provide her young protege.

"A very interesting question, my dear," Odessa would say, as she would move forward and wrap her arms around Aoko's head, grabbing onto her around the nape of her neck as she would prepare to maneuver her trainee into a new demonstration position. "Now, my personal favorite slam would probably be a piledriver. Both the powerbomb and the piledriver begin in similar fashion: with the victim's body bent, and her head trapped between the attacker's legs, like...so." Odessa would put words into action, trapping Aoko's head between her thighs and patting the redhead's back with one hand.

"Once I have you hugged and I lift you up, it's game over, unless you can somehow destabilize your opponent while you're on her shoulders, just before the powerbomb proper. The best opportunity to escape would be while you're trapped in this position, before your opponent can lift you."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next