Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 196 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 195 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Looking for Help [Dahaaru]

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Looking for Help [Dahaaru] - Page 5 Empty Re: Looking for Help [Dahaaru]

Post by LunarWolf Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:10 pm

Aoko was soon taken a hold of by Odessa and pulled in between those lovely thighs yet again, the actress eyes widened a bit as once again a faint blush appeared on her cheeks, her hands went up to grab at Odessa's strong thighs.

Listening onto Odessa the fellow Briton would take in every word. " Ah ?...that sounds pretty crazy, doesn't it ?" Aoko let out as she would shift a bit on her feet, she tried to take in as much as she could from her teacher, since she wasn't sure this was a one time thing or not, she hoped not...but even so no matter what she would listen to Odessa as much as she could.

" It sounds as if...a Piledriver would fit me well though....I can't wait to learn how to exactly pull off a great piledriver." Aoko let out as she thought about piledriving Janet into the mat as payback for their previous match.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:14 am

Odessa smiled as she held Aoko's head between her legs, keeping the redheaded actress under control with thighs pressing in on her cheeks and arms now encircling her belly. Since the prime time to escape a piledriver was before one was lifted up into it, Odessa felt that they could skip any escape attempts in this practice session and go straight to a demonstration of the proper execution of the move.

"If you've got a rival who uses the powerbomb, then I would recommend the piledriver. It's a similar move with similar results, but I would most definitely argue that the piledriver has its advantages over the powerbomb, and is, in general, a move that is easier to cleanly execute. Here, let's demonstrate!"

Odessa would pull Aoko up, the redhead hanging upside-down with her legs in front of Odessa's head and her own head hovering a couple of feet off of the canvas. "From here, depending on the desired effect and your strength, you could go down on your knees, down onto your butt, or even jump up before coming down, with progressively more devastating effects on your victim."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Aug 14, 2016 1:09 pm

As Aoko was pulled in between those lovely thighs and forced to stay there while she listened onto her teacher, she made the best of it, she lightly stepped with her feet to make sure her legs weren't at an awkward angle as she'd wiggle lightly. Though soon enough Odessa raised up upside down....blood started to rush towards the redheaded actress head as she would shake it a bit, her legs dangling up in the air a bit.

"A-ah...!" She let out as she tried to make Odessa know that she was listening and taking her words in but it came out a bit awkward as in this position with blood flowing down to her head she couldn't help but feel as if she wasn't in the absolute best position...but she knew what Odessa was saying, it was all stuff she could take to heart and swear to make use of the next time she faced Janet.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:34 am

Aoko wiggled around a little bit, but the actress was focused on listening to her new teacher and soaking in the lessons that she was receiving and did not protest too much as Odessa would give her an active example of the sort of move she was recommending for her protege, tightening her hug around Aoko's body and lifting her up so that the cute redheaded actress was upside-down, the blood rushing to her head as her legs would move slightly and rub against Odessa's chest and shoulders.

"That's right. It's a little bit easier to do this, huh? You don't have to build up quite as much momentum, as you do not have to swing your opponent up onto your shoulders. The piledriver can be used without quite as much preparation." Odessa explained all of that to Aoko, demonstrating how she could perform this move faster and more easily than any little rival of hers could execute a power bomb. Plus, on top of that, the piledriver would drop a girl directly on her head, which always tended to hurt.

"I'll let you off easily this time," Odessa would ass, before very slowly bending down onto her knees, giving Aoko's head only a soft thunk on the canvas before she would lower the girl down onto her hands and knees and let her go.

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Thu Aug 18, 2016 6:33 am

With blood rushing down her head it was hard for Aoko to concentrate but she did the best she could to listen to her teacher's words as she explained why she liked the piledriver more than the powerbomb and why she felt it was superior....Aoko had to admit it was by far a better fit for her than that of the powerbomb and that she was grateful to her teacher for showing her it.

The Actress would wiggle around a little bit as she shook her head, trying to keep her thought process working correctly. When she was finally thunked down against the mat and then let go, she fell forward onto her hands and knees, she sighed out in relief as it hadn't exactly hurt which she had prepared herself for it to do.

" Ah...I see! I think I can really use that." Aoko let out as she would start to push herself up to her knees so she was facing her teacher. " Thank you teach ~!" Aoko let out in an energetic manner. " I hope you keep teaching me lots of great stuff."

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:54 am

Odessa did not want to hurt Aoko too badly during their practice session. The girl had a lot of promise, but being hurt would both reduce the amount of time she could spend training and possibly put a dent in her confidence. Odessa didn't want to coddle her either, but she figured that Aoko could understand just how hard painful some of these moves could be if she pulled them off in the middle of a real match, without holding back at all.

Odessa would watch as Aoko let the blood rush back out of her head, equalizing throughout her whole body once again. When the redhead sat back up, she seemed perky and downright chipper. Odessa would laugh as she straightened up on her knees, reaching out one arm and patting Aoko on the head. The actress was doing a very good job so far in this little training session, and Odessa had a few more things in mind that she could teach Aoko today. Not to mention working with her in the future. "Oh, I will, Aoko! You're going to learn as much as I can teach you. Being an actress, you are probably very good at memorizing things like this."

Taking her hand off of Aoko's fluffy red head, Odessa would stand up. "Is there anything in particular you wanted to see next? Or shall I decide?"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Sun Aug 21, 2016 5:58 am

Aoko would stand up and bounce a bit on her feet, her eyes wide as she looked on at her beautiful trainer. Who told her she was going to be taught many things from her. The young actress though, felt as if she needed something more from Odessa at this very second. She would clear her throat and then attempt to take a step back.

" Ah, You can decide teach...but.." Aoko let out as she would shrug her shoulders a bit, looking up at the ebony skinned beauty in front of her. " Don't you think I should actually try and do a piledriver first ? I've only been on the receiving end so far." Aoko spoke out as she would turn her gaze away from Odessa a bit, wondering if maybe her teacher would think it a foolish request.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:25 am

Aoko bounced back up to her full height with a spring in her step. The girl had been very down when the two of them had first gotten acquainted earlier this afternoon, but now she was excited and bubbly. She knew that, with Odessa training her, there was no way that she was going to lose to any opponent who might have previously stood in her way.

When she asked about trying to perform a piledriver, Odessa would chuckle. "If you want to, then of course you can try it out. I figured you had a good grasp of the fundamentals of it, but practice will always make perfect." Odessa would spread her arms, offering herself as a practice dummy for Aoko to attempt the maneuver. "Remember, I will be heavier than most of the girls you will probably be looking to use the piledriver on, and taller, too. If you can perform it on me, it will be even easier to perform on someone your own size. Just make sure to keep my head far enough off the ground that the impact, if delivered at full force, would be painful."

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by LunarWolf Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:35 am

Aoko would nod her head as she listened to her teachers instructions, she wanted to keep going as long as she could and perfect whatever her trainer was showing her, the better she could get the higher her chances would be to take down Janet! If she could do that, then there was no limit to her potential! At least that was how Aoko felt. She nodded her head to Odessa yet again, her face turned a bit serious as Odessa presented herself in that position.

The Actress would lean forward, taking a deep breath and then wrapping her arms around Odessa's waist....she knew that she couldn't possibly lift Odessa with just her arms and back doing the work. Yet...Odessa had praised a body part of Aoko's for their power earlier, squatting a bit, Aoko would proceed to lean backwards with Odessa to lift her up and then with her strong legs push up into a stand, holing to body of the tall and powerful Odessa upside down.

She'd lie if she said it wasn't a struggle, Odessa was tall, her legs were long and made it difficult to keep balance...Aoko spread out her stance a bit to keep steady. Holding Odessa up....before finally trying to drop down onto her knees and bonk just the very tip of Odessa's head on the mat. She hadn't succeeded in keeping Odessa's skull completly from harm, but it was a very small point that would practically just graze the mat...tho might still hurt a little bit.

Under Constuction

LunarWolf
LunarWolf

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:12 am

Odessa bent down, lowering herself for Aoko to try the piledriver out on her. Though Odessa was noticeably larger than her new trainee, she doubted that Aoko would actually have that much trouble with lifting her up. The girl had to keep in shape for her acting roles, and seemed to have recently gotten focused on her wrestling career, too. She obviously struggled a little bit as she began to lift, and Odessa would think, as if trying to transmit it to Aoko wordlessly: Use your whole body.

And that was exactly what Aoko did. Her arms alone could not do the job. Her arms and her back, probably not. But, with those long, toned, beautiful legs, Aoko was able to lift Odessa up into the air, and high enough that the ebony woman would hover well off of the canvas for several seconds.

And then, Aoko brought her down, obviously as gently as she could, though Odessa still felt a sudden bump as her head hit. She didn't mind. She had sustained far worse injuries from Cecilia, and Liberty, and River Styx. She let her body fall, her knees thumping against the mat, too, before looking up at her kneeling opponent from her hands and knees and smiling. "Good job!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next