Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Today at 5:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Today at 9:56 am

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Today at 9:33 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 4:07 am

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 3:48 am

Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 111 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001, KarlKraus

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Penalty Kick Match! Maddie vs. Gail Round 2

2 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Penalty Kick Match!  Maddie vs. Gail Round 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Penalty Kick Match! Maddie vs. Gail Round 2

Post by k0hryuu Tue Jun 21, 2016 11:50 am

"Wh-what...?" Maddie stammered out, blushing slightly. Maybe her and Lia did get a little close, but they hadn't gone that far yet! However before she could object to that misconception, Gail forced her down onto her back and jumped on top of her.

"W-wait s-s-s-stop...! Wh-what are you...?" Blushing a bit more brightly now, Maddie looked at her nemesis with fear in her eyes, to scared at that moment to resist.

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Penalty Kick Match!  Maddie vs. Gail Round 2 - Page 4 Empty Re: Penalty Kick Match! Maddie vs. Gail Round 2

Post by TheWamts Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:00 pm

Gail pulled Maddie's arms up above her head while the girl was still too flustered to fight it off, holding them there with one hand as her other moved to pull at Maddie's tiny top.

"I'm sure you can guess, can't ya, Maddie?" Gail giggled, leaning down and giving her hated foe a small kiss on the cheek, sliding her hips suggestively over Maddie's bottoms. "I know how you reeeally feel about me, after all~"

Penalty Kick Match!  Maddie vs. Gail Round 2 - Page 4 SAdcZrMPenalty Kick Match!  Maddie vs. Gail Round 2 - Page 4 MVRLLQmPenalty Kick Match!  Maddie vs. Gail Round 2 - Page 4 I82ome3Penalty Kick Match!  Maddie vs. Gail Round 2 - Page 4 UAjmKPCPenalty Kick Match!  Maddie vs. Gail Round 2 - Page 4 MAai8oKPenalty Kick Match!  Maddie vs. Gail Round 2 - Page 4 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:07 pm

Maddie squirmed wildly and uncomfortably, practically having forgotten the pain in her nethers as Gail molested her. ""N-no stop, g-g-get off...!" she whimpered meekly, her face blushing bright red. As much as she despised Gail, it was hard to deny the girl was at least attractive, especially with her perky breasts completely exposed and right near her face.

The kiss on the cheek was the final straw, however, as she finally mustered up enough senses to try and pull her arms free and attempt to shove Gail away. "Get away from me, y-you... You pervert...!"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:15 pm

Maddie's face glowing bright red was quite the amusing sight, and also distracting enough that when Maddie finally pushed back, Gail was caught off guard enough to fall away, rolling off of her slim figure, bracing herself just in time with her hand.

"Pervert..? Seems like you're the pervert here Maddie, you've been staring at my tits for all this time!" Gail kept up her act, trying to pounce back onto Maddie before the girl could get back on the offensive.

Penalty Kick Match!  Maddie vs. Gail Round 2 - Page 4 SAdcZrMPenalty Kick Match!  Maddie vs. Gail Round 2 - Page 4 MVRLLQmPenalty Kick Match!  Maddie vs. Gail Round 2 - Page 4 I82ome3Penalty Kick Match!  Maddie vs. Gail Round 2 - Page 4 UAjmKPCPenalty Kick Match!  Maddie vs. Gail Round 2 - Page 4 MAai8oKPenalty Kick Match!  Maddie vs. Gail Round 2 - Page 4 SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:20 pm

"W-WHAT!? N-n-no way!" Maddie objected, somewhat unconvincingly, as she tried to scuttle backwards and away from Gail. Still too shaken to mount much in the way of an attack, she could only meekly flail with her legs in an attempt to drive her nemesis away.

"G-Get away from me!"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:36 pm

Maddie scrambled back, but Gail was moving fast, having recovered from the stint of crotch pain. Gail's immediate goal for now was to get Maddie as topless as herself... she wasn't going to let Maddie leave the match at anything more than an embarrassed mess.

Closing the gap, she would grab at for Maddie's ankles to pull her back, and if Maddie was willing, would set herself down on Maddie's legs to keep her in place, and she'd get back to work on her top. "Stay still, cutie... don't be shy, I won't hurt ya..."

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:41 pm

Maddie panicked as she was trapped, flailing her arms in wild attempts to stop Gail from getting her top.  "S-stop!  Don't-  Ahhhhh...!"
Inevitably the fairly skimpy garment came loose, yanked right off her tiny body and exposing her underdeveloped breasts.

"Y-you bitch...!" Maddie protested, instantly crossing her arms over her chest in an attempt to cover herself.  Gail's psychological taunts were really throwing her off, making her almost forget she was in a real fight right now.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Tue Jun 21, 2016 12:49 pm

It came off without much incident, as pretty much everyone expected. "Ooh, yours are pretty nice..." Gail barely managed to keep her voice straight, Maddie's chest was even more pathetic than the rest of her. "Wanna compare 'em?"

Gail would pull one of Maddie's hands away from her chest and onto her breast instead, letting Maddie cup it as she did the same... or at least, she made those motions. Instead, she would give it a hard rough squeeze, it was time to start putting the pain back onto Maddie! "Aww, guess I'm just a tiiny bit bigger, Maddie~"

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:51 pm

Maddie felt a very, very brief moment of temptation as her hand touched Gail's boob, but she recoiled away in fear. "S-stop, you sickoAAAAAAHHHHHH!" The dark-haired girl shrieked as her foe squeezed her tiny breast, instinctively grabbing at the brunette's wrist.

"L-let go of m-me...!"

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:30 am

For whatever reason, Maddie recoiled rather than retaliated. Maybe making her all flustered was paying off in even more ways than Gail'd first thought. "Aww, am I being too rough? Sorry... dunno how much of this is boob when you're so flat!" Gail laughed over Maddie's shrieking.

"It's alright, if ya squeeze 'em every day, maybe they'll grow a bit~" She ignored Maddie's weak attempt to pull her off, releasing Maddie's arm to give the flat girl an uppercut on her other breast.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next