Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:24 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:14 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:30 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 1:09 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Yesterday at 12:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 65 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 63 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, TheLoneWanderer

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hentai Handicap Match: Candice Brooks vs Uncharted Love

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hentai Handicap Match: Candice Brooks vs Uncharted Love - Page 2 Empty Re: Hentai Handicap Match: Candice Brooks vs Uncharted Love

Post by LARIATO Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:48 am

Candice gasped for air as the suffocating kiss was finally broken. It was wonderful to finally be able to breathe again. But unfortunately for her, she wouldn’t be able to enjoy it for long.

“Agh! Let go! I mmmmph!” she yelled out as he hair was grabbed, only for her voice to quickly be muffled as her face was pulled right into Misha’s breasts! Candice tried to push against her foe in hopes of freeing herself, but as drained as she already was it didn’t seem like she was likely to have much luck!

Back to top Go down

Hentai Handicap Match: Candice Brooks vs Uncharted Love - Page 2 Empty Re: Hentai Handicap Match: Candice Brooks vs Uncharted Love

Post by d_ultsch Tue Aug 23, 2016 1:03 am

Misha hugged Candice's head tight against her breasts while laughing at Candice's struggles. "Now why do you struggle? I already know you are enjoying this." Misha said before pushing Candice out of her breasts and into the corner. "Now why don't you come forward and place your face right back between my breasts." Misha said as she stuck out her chest and beckoned Candice forward. "No one would blame you for doing it. Everyone wants to be between my breasts." Misha would say as the crowd chanted their approval.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:58 am

The moment she was shoved back Candice fell against the corner turnbuckles and began to gasp desperately for air. Her arms flopped loosely over the ropes on either side of her, and it seemed like she was already having trouble even standing. When Misha told her to come back and voluntarily put her face back between her breasts, Candice growled at her like an angry dog.

“Fuck you!” she spat out in response, then with a shout and threw herself out of the corner and dove at Misha, attempting to tackle her down to the mat!

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Aug 25, 2016 6:05 am

Misha knew that Candice wasn't going to willingly place her face between her breasts, at least not yet. So when Candice attacked Misha was ready for the girl. "That was a mistake. You are going to have to be punished." Misha would say as she would step to the side before attempting to toss Candice down to the mat. "naughty girls like you need to be taught a lesson." Misha would say as she would try to kick Candice in her ass.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:01 pm

Another swing, and another miss. Candice’s attempt to charge Misha and tackle her only resulted in the rookie getting tossed down to the mat instead. Embarrassing as that little failure was on its own, it quickly got worse when her foe kicked her right in the ass. “Agh!” Candice shouted out at the impact, starting to roll away from Misha while her hand rubbed over her stinging rear.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Aug 27, 2016 4:21 pm

Misha watched as Candice rubbed her rear. Misha couldn't help but taunt and humiliate Candice some more. As Candice rolled away from Misha, Misha would move after Candice before trying to just sit down on top of Candice. "So what should we do next? Should i introduce you to my ass? Or maybe i should let my partner take some time to play with you?" Misha would say before reaching down and grabbing Candice's hair. "Unless of course you want to meet my breasts again." Misha would say as she stuck out her chest to taunt Candice.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:45 am

Candice’s attempt to distance herself from Misha, like everything else she’d tried, didn’t exactly go as planned. Before she got far she was anchored in place as the dark haired beauty sat down on her. Candice grunted as the girl’s weight settled on her, then began to kick about and squirm in a weak attempt to free herself.

The green haired brat briefly froze and went wide eyed when her hair was grabbed and she was forced to listen to Misha’s taunting threats. They may have been meant to tease her, but none of those options sounded like anything she wanted any part of! “Just get the hell off, you fat cow!!” Candice barked at Misha, blushing intensely and thrashing around underneath her once again. Although, insulting her probably wasn’t the smartest of ideas, especially considering how things had gone so far and the fact that she was effectively pinned down and helpless.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Aug 29, 2016 11:53 pm

As soon as Candice called Misha a fat cow, Misha would slap Candice across her face. "You should watch your language." Misha would say before backhanding Candice across her face. Misha would then position herself so that she was sitting on Candice's chest while looking into her eyes. Misha would then shift herself forward without saying a word burying Candice's face in her crotch. "Let's see you call me fat now." Misha would say with an obvious smile on her face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:36 am

To some, Candice refusing to show fear even now might’ve been seen as commendable. But all it earned her was a slap right to the face! Her head whipped to the side, then right back across again when Misha backhanded her. The strikes were every bit as disrespectful as Candice’s words, and they also stung like hell and left the rookie dazed enough to allow Misha to perch herself on the downed girl’s chest without any resistance.

With her head framed between Misha’s smooth and sexy thighs, she was forced to look up at Misha’s condescending eyes, before the girl decided to shift forward again and sit right on her face! “Mmmm!!!” Candice shouted, her face turning red with embarrassment beneath Misha. But of course, her voice was completely muffled by her foe’s crotch. Desperate to escape, she once again began to frantically squirm about in what seemed likely to be yet another futile effort on her part while Misha smothered her.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:45 pm

Misha would rub her crotch against Candice's face to humiliate the girl even more than she already was. "Why don't you use your mouth now?" Misha would say as she would reach back to fondle Candice's breasts. However, Misha's fun was soon interrupted.

"Misha, Stop hogging all the fun. I want a turn with her!" Erica would yell out while leaning over the ropes in anticipation.

Misha would let out a sigh before getting up off of Candice before reaching down to pull the girl to her feet by her hair. "Come on, we have more planned for you." Misha would say as she would try to toss Candice into the corner where Erica was waiting.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next