Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:30 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 1:09 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Yesterday at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Thu May 16, 2024 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Thu May 16, 2024 2:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 74 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Hentai Handicap Match: Candice Brooks vs Uncharted Love

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Hentai Handicap Match: Candice Brooks vs Uncharted Love - Page 4 Empty Re: Hentai Handicap Match: Candice Brooks vs Uncharted Love

Post by LARIATO Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:30 am

Even with her panties on, the licking was driving her crazy. She wanted to push Erica away, or try to kick her back. But after everything she’d already endured there just wasn’t enough strength in her body to make it happen.

It only got worse when Erica started to suck on her crotch. A sharp gasp left Candice’s lips and her body tensed at the sensation. It was immensely humiliating, yet the green haired brat still found herself becoming more and more aroused by the second!

“St-stop! I can’t take it!” she pleaded desperately, knowing full well there was little to nothing else she could do to stop Erica.

Back to top Go down

Hentai Handicap Match: Candice Brooks vs Uncharted Love - Page 4 Empty Re: Hentai Handicap Match: Candice Brooks vs Uncharted Love

Post by d_ultsch Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:12 am

Erica would just ignore Candice's protests as she attacked Candice's pussy. Erica was loving the taste of Candice's crotch and Erica couldn't help but fondle her own breasts as she ate out Candice.

As Erica had her fun Misha would address Candice. "You know what you have to do to make her stop. Just stop fighting and cum for her." Misha would say as she knew Candice didn't have a choice if she ca or not but Misha wanted to tease Candice a little.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:41 pm

Though Candice tried with all her might to fight it, she knew Misha was right. There was only one way this was going to stop, and there was nothing she could do about it. Even with her panties on, Erica had pushed her too far, and there was no going back now.

Her body tensed and her thighs lightly squeezed against Erica’s head, and Candice moaned as her juices began to flow, soaking her panties and the mouth of her foe. This match had been total domination in favor of Uncharted Love from the outset, and once her orgasm subsided Candice was panting, completely drained and utterly defeated. Part of her thought that, on the bright side, at least this was all over now. But she also had a sinking feeling that her foes might not be through with her yet.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:31 am

Erica would not stop licking and sucking at Candice's pussy until the girl stopped cumming all over her panties and Erica's face. "Delicious,You are delicious." Erica would say as she would pull her face away from Candice's soaked crotch. Erica would then reach forward to grab Candice's panties before slowly pulling them off of her opponent. "I hope you don't mind if i keep these as a souvenir." Erica would say with a smile on her face.

As Erica stripped Candice of her panties Misha would step into the ring and stand in front of Candice. "Our playtime is almost at an end but i don't want to go away feeling like you didn't get the full Uncharted Love experience." Misha would say as she would lower her pants and move her panties to the side. "Here have a taste." Misha would say as she would push her soaked crotch into Candice's face before starting to roughly hump the defeated woman.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Wed Nov 30, 2016 4:35 am

Candice could only lay there, gasping for air and blushing in total humiliation, too exhausted to even muster a response to Erica’s comment. She did manage to groan in protest and weakly reach an arm out to try to stop the girl from pulling her soaked panties off. But it was far too little, far too late. They came off, and Candice’s hands quickly moved to cover up her crotch.

Unfortunately for her, that left another part of her wide open, as Misha was about to make perfectly clear.

“Please, no—Mmph!” Her protests were quickly silenced as Misha sat down on her face, sealing Candice’s mouth with her pussy. The green haired girl groaned into her foe’s sex, utterly defenseless as the woman began to fuck her face.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Dec 02, 2016 1:50 am

Erica was happy enough that she had made Candice cum in her panties and Erica was glad she got to keep them as a trophy. "Don't play with her too long. Or else i might want another turn with her." Erica would say before giving Misha's ass a slap.

Misha would hump Candice's face before giving Erica a smile. "Don't worry, this girl's face feels so good that i don't know if i can hold back." Misha would say before letting out a yelp before shoving her crotch into Candice's face as Erica slapped her ass. Misha would grab Candice's hair to keep the girl pressed deep into her pussy while she moaned out loud. Misha would then give Candice's face one last hump before exploding in orgasm all over Candice's face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Tue Dec 06, 2016 2:37 am

Candice could vaguely hear what Erica and Misha were saying, just enough to understand it. And she didn’t like what she was hearing, especially when the dark haired beauty seated on her face said she might not be able to “hold back.” But all she could do was moan and whimper a muffled protest into Misha’s pussy.

Sure enough it wasn’t long before Candice’s face was completely drenched by Misha’s juices. Some of it got into her mouth, but with Misha still sitting on it Candice couldn’t even try to spit it out. She had little choice but to swallow what went into her mouth just so she wouldn’t start choking on it.

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Dec 20, 2016 3:31 am

Misha would continue to hump Candice's face until her orgasm subsided. Misha would take a few steps back to admire her handiwork. "That was wonderful. I hope you enjoyed it just as much as i did" Misha would say before blowing Candice a kiss. "Come Erica. Let's go back to our room. I am still feeling kinda frisky." Misha would say before leaving the ring with Erica following her close behind.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by LARIATO Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:09 am

Candice had no other option but to endure as Misha humped her face and soaked it with her juices. When the woman's orgasm died down and she got off of Candice, the green haired brat just laid there and groaned. She'd lost plenty of fights in her life, but this sort of domination was unlike anything she'd experienced. She'd been tossed around like a rag doll and used like a common sex toy, and she'd been completely helpless to stop any of it.

When she was finally able to will herself to move she slowly rolled out of the ring, grabbed her shorts and panties and stumbled away, wiping Misha's juices off her face with her hand as she went. A stagehand attempted to help her along, only for Candice to shove them away and continue staggering back. She tripped and fell a few times, and wasn't able to cover herself nearly as much as she would've liked. But to her credit, she was able to make it through the curtain on her own.

Even after enduring one of the most humiliating moments of her life, there was still some pride left in her.

Winners: Uncharted Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4