Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:29 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Ishikawa Masato vs Susana Kin ---Normal dopple debut match

2 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Ishikawa Masato vs Susana Kin ---Normal dopple debut match  - Page 2 Empty Re: Ishikawa Masato vs Susana Kin ---Normal dopple debut match

Post by xalex Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:31 pm

Sue saw her opponents Jab coming towards her face, luckily she was fast enough and brought her hand up. Without big problems she put away his attack and was saved. After she blocked the attack of her opponent, she smiled at him and already wanted to say something, maybe fool around a bit more. But then she saw what her opponent was going for really. But it was already too late at this point.
Susana felt a leg of Masato behind her own. She was surprised at her first moment, but when she stagger backwards and then fall she screamed out of surprise. She falls backward to the mat.

For her one sake Susana knows how to fall. With both her arms she hit the mat hard to take most of the impact away from her back and shoulders. But still she was down on the mat and her opponent was standing above her. She looked up to him and put her arms in front of her body to protect herself from kicks or stumps.

Finally some sign of life of her opponent, not only just his hiding in his defenses. Susana thought. This really could be interesting.

Back to top Go down

Ishikawa Masato vs Susana Kin ---Normal dopple debut match  - Page 2 Empty Re: Ishikawa Masato vs Susana Kin ---Normal dopple debut match

Post by Fateburn Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:26 pm

His left jab was blocked and yes, Masato didn't hope much from his jab, he knew that his jab couldn't get pass from her defense. But actually his distraction was a success, his real aim was a leg sweep and it hit her perfectly.

Masato smiled a little, but it didn't last long, Masato was hoped that it would bring her to her back. When he saw her did some fall technique, she didn't get some serious damage and even could make some defensive stance from that position. His smile instanly leave his face.
"What! This girl technique is good" he thought to himself

But masato was still quite grateful, because he didn't get in some serious problem, he must made some fast attack at this position before she could get up. If he tried to mount her it problably was stupid idea because she was in position to throw her punch or kick when he did so. Masato used this opportunity to weaken her, he tried to kick her left leg from outside with his right leg aimed toward upper leg. Then he did some step to circled her, hopefully it could outmaneuver her and he could stand behind her.
Fateburn
Fateburn

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:48 pm

Susanne looked up to her opponent in his face she was able to see that he was thinking about the best to attack her while she was down. She knows that she was in a bad positions lying on her back in the center of the ring. She was wild opponent for many different attacks.

Masato decided to go for her for her leg with a kick. When the kick connected a pain went throw the leg of the girl. She screamed out loud. With both of her hands she grabbed the spot where Masato hit her leg. She sit up to get a better hold on her leg.

Right now Susanna was not noticing that her opponent went behind her; she was distracted with her hurting leg. She hoped that he would not work too much on her legs so she could still use her strongest weapons, her kicks with he kicks she was able to take down and out many opponents how where taller and stronger than her.

After the pain was a bit weaker she looked around for her opponent where he was gone.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fateburn Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:39 am

Even though he knew that the girl was strong, Masato couldn't help himself but feel a little wrong when she screamed in pain. This was the first time he did so rough on a girl, his face expression turned into a pity expression and he couldn't bring himself to do more.

Masato decided to take a few step back and waited for his opponent to recover. He didn't know if this was a wise action or a naive one, but he knew for sure that he couldn't hurt the girl more,at least for now.

Masato tried to make a some stupid lie, because he didn't want her to know if he couldn't hit her more. "Ughh my leg" He said it while grabbed his left leg with one hand. Of course it was not a full lie because his left leg was hurt but he actually still could continue his assault. Masato didn't have a talent for lying so maybe Sue could see through it.
Fateburn
Fateburn

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:16 am

Sue was waiting for his next action, while holding her hurting leg. But she noticed that he was going back a few steps, away from her. She looked surprised at him. What does he had planned? Did he wanted to get some momentum to attack her with a strong attack?

Suddenly Susana heard him complaining about his leg… it sounds strange. Then it came to her mind like a lightning would hit her head. He was no good liar, so Sue could found out what his real thought was. This little bastard was going easy on her! Sue instantly became furies.

As fast as she can Sue gone back to her feed. She turn around to Masato and looked angrily at him. Her looked has chance from the funny, friendly girl into a seriously angry women in just a second. Sue stamped over the mat to her opponent and pushed him against his chest. “What the fuck are you doing?!”, she asked him loud, “and don´t start the stupid lie about you leg again. You were going easy on me! Why?”

Sue was looking him deep into the eyes. She puts her face directly in front of his. “And if you say, because I am girl, I swear to god I will kick you into you crotch, so hard that you will feel it for the next weeks…”
She made a short break to breathe again. “I Came here to become a fighter, so I came here to fight… That means I came here to give some beating and also get some! And if you are holding back on fighting me… you disrespect me as a fighter and as a person! So please stop it and fight me with all you got!”
Sue bowed back again going away, from her opponent. She puts some wisps of hair out of her face and breathed out deeply. Her face turned a bit friendlier again. “sorry but that had to be…”

Back to top Go down

Post by Fateburn Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:18 am

Still grabbed his leg, Masato saw her back to her feet. Masato put on his defense again and return to some boxing stance. but when she turned to him and her expression was very different from before he was very surprised and Masato naively thought that she became angry because he succeeded sent her to the mat and give her some damage.

But when she angrily came to him, he knew that it was not her reason, he put down his defense and feel being pushed back then when she started talking he guessed that she could see through his lie.

"uhh i.. i.. i am not go-" but when she put her face close and saw him directly to his eyes, Masato tried to avoid the eye contact and he suddenly fell silent. Masato couldn't continue his words because at first he was going to try another lie but he suddenly thought that it could make this condition worst. Unfortunately, his guess was right on the spot and she knew the exact reason, Masato was trembling and tried to took a few step back but his back already touched the rope.

after she took her short break and continued her words, Masato feel like he was being slapped very hard and came back to his sense. he breathed deeply.
"i-i am very sorry" he bowed to her "i admit i was wrong and yes that was my reason, but i just couldn't help myself because this is my first time against a girl.. so please try to forgive me"

Then Masato saw her walk away from him and her face also back to more friendly. "Yes, i will give you my best" Masato smiled at her, then returned to his stance and took a few step toward her.
Fateburn
Fateburn

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:21 am

Sue needed to smile when she saw that her opponent bowed down in front of her to apologize to her about her behavior. Then he promised her to give his best for the fight. His is kind of cute when he is sorry like that. Sue thought when she puts some hair out of her face again.

Sue looked at him . "I may forgive you... but only if you really give all you have! Cause I won't hold anything back nether!" The sue put her arms back up, ready to fight. Then she walked towards her opponent, trying to meet him at the middle.

Sue looked at him. She really hoped that he would hold his word and take her as a serious rival in this match up. This could be a real good match if he would take for real.

when Susanna was standing in front of she had an idea how she could attack him. She done like she would lift her leg up, like she was going for a kick like the last one. She know that she made some impact with the last one. She hoped that he would see the kick coming and would try to avoid it.

if so and Masato would try to block the kick, Susanna would try to jump forward and put her arms around his hips.
If that was successful Susanna would try to wrestle her opponent to the ground. She tried to put one of her legs behind his , so she hoped he would fall over it.

If sue brought him down she would fall on tope of him. She would try to lay on his chest and put her arms around his neck, hopping to put them together tight so she hoped she could cut his air of.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fateburn Thu Jun 30, 2016 12:15 pm

"umm looks like it's quite hard to be forgiven by girl... but don't worry, i won't hold back now!" Masato was smiling, he felt that his fighting spirit was also refreshed and he could go all out against her. He was stepping carefully toward her, when she was already close to her, he stopped moving forward and tried to match her movement without getting to close with her.

Masato saw her leg already in the air and aimed toward his leg again. This time he couldn't do dangerous strategy like taking the attack, so he avoided it by withdraw his left leg to the back and changed his boxing stance with right leg on the front. then Masato tried to step close to her and throw a right jab toward her face.

When Masato tried to make his step, he was surprised by her jumping forward and suddenly her arms already around his hips. Masato was underestimated her speed and also he thought that she just use a strike. by the time he was thinking he felt her leg behind him. Masato tried to do something, and he throw a left hook toward her body, of course from this position he couldn't use his body weight and his punch didn't do much damage to her.

"shit.. gahhh" Masato felt his foot didn't touch the mat anymore and he was fall to the mat on his back with Sue on top of him. Masato saw her arms tried to move around his neck and her body lay on him, so he bend both of his arms and place it in front of his neck and head to form a defense. with this position, it should prevent him to be glued together with her. His breath was still heavy and he was trying to recover himself from the impact.

Last edited by Fateburn on Thu Jun 30, 2016 7:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Fateburn
Fateburn

Back to top Go down

Post by xalex Thu Jun 30, 2016 1:22 pm

Susanna was trying her takedown on her opponent, while doing so she catched an heavy hook from masato on her chest. The impact wasn't very strong but still sue wasn't prepared for tacking a hit so the impact the punch did some damage and put the air out of her... "oh" she said before was finally able to take him down on the mat

when she was on top of him she tried to lock her arms around his neck but masato put his arms up as a defense so Susanna found no way to get to his neck . She tried to pull his arms out of the way, but the boys arms were too strong and did not move an Inc.  So the girl decided to change her taktic and leave the neck of the boy alone.

Instead she now tried to get back up a bit . She wanted to get to the leg she hit earlier in the match and wanted to pick it up a bit. Then sue heard her opponent heavily breathing she looked at him . "What's wrong already out of breath?", she asked him mocking him a bit . Then she tried to get her arms around his leg and to put her legs around him as well. She hopped she could catch him in a leg bar.
She started to pressure on his leg.

She hoped that she would make some damage with that hold, so she gets a advanced later in the matchup. "Wanna give up?" Sue was heavily breathing to she used much strength at the beginning of the match, she thought it would be easier to wrestle him down. The muscles of him weren't just for the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Fateburn Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:35 pm

his hand position was a success, he could prevent her to apply some choke on himself. When she tried to force open his arms, Masato hold both of his arms still. He gave his opponent a hard time and she couldn't manage to move it even a bit. "What's wrong can't move it?" Masato smiled a bit and tried to provoke her a little.

she decided to give up at moving his hand, Masato lowered his guard and tried to take a deep breath for recovering both his breath and body. when she noticed his heavy breath and mocked him a little. He let out a wry smile "n-nope i'm still good"

Masato was too focused for defend his upper body, He didn't put much defend on his legs, when she suddenly tried to clinging on his left leg, he knew that it could be a serious problem for him. "shit she want to make my leg worse" he tried to defend his leg but it was already too late.

then she started the pressure. "aaghhhh!! n-no.." Masato groaned and he felt so much pain on his leg. he clenched his teeth to reduce the pain he felt. Masato used both his arms tried to break open her legs and also used his right leg to shove her away from his leg. if this was success then he would crawled away and wake to sit position then grab his leg with both hands, if he couldn't break the hold, then Masato would tried to crawl toward the rope.
Fateburn
Fateburn

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next