Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 7:16 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 4:33 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 4:29 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 4:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Today at 4:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 137 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 136 Guests :: 2 Bots

CrashTestDumbass

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Battles of the Blondes! Brandon Miller (Debut) vs Jean Richards

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Battles of the Blondes! Brandon Miller (Debut) vs Jean Richards - Page 2 Empty Re: Battles of the Blondes! Brandon Miller (Debut) vs Jean Richards

Post by TripleHelix Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:04 pm

Jean stayed cautious as Brandon completely dropped his guard and advanced on him like normal. What was this guy's deal? SMACK! Ouch, so that was it. Jean took a stunned step back with one brow raised in confusion, a slap to the face? Really? He would not have pegged Brandon as the bitch-slappy type.

But regardless of his criticisms, the move was effective towards its goal and Jean was caught by his confusion. Brandon got his kick to the gut that doubled Jean over with a raspy cough that put him into position for the DDT. WAPOW! A face to the mat was never a fun thing, and Jean lay prone on his chest as the tingling pain died down.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Battles of the Blondes! Brandon Miller (Debut) vs Jean Richards - Page 2 Empty Re: Battles of the Blondes! Brandon Miller (Debut) vs Jean Richards

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:29 pm

Brandon smirked at Jean just before smacking him in the face, a bit of Brandon wanted to chastise himself for such an action, but he wanted to do whatever it takes to win his debut match. He quickly grabbed the bent over man's head and dropped to the floor with a sickening DDT, hopefully he wouldn't regret this action later.

"How's that for faltering eh?" Brandon said at his downed opponent with a cocky smirk before turning him onto his back and going for a pin, if he could get a pinfall and end the match this quick, it would definitely give him some credibility surely.

He held down the half french-man as the referee prepared for the count.

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:42 pm

Jean blinked as the bright lights of the ceiling flodded his eyes. Cocky needed a new name for the man who went for a pin attempt after one DDT. Maybe that kind of bull actually worked in the little leagues, but Jean was no amateur. The referee was barely mid-swing before Jean had thrown his shoulder up and enacted a counter-attack.

Jean's thighs swung up and caught Brandon in a headscissors, yanking him down. Immediately he rolled to get Brandon out of position and then squeezed the man tight! Jean propped himself up on his elbows as he vice-gripped him. Any time Brandon attempted to get up or move, Jean would twist his torso and roll him back to the ground.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Aug 07, 2016 2:59 pm

Brandon quietly cursed as Jean kicked out pretty much instantly, he had a feeling it wouldn't work. Brandon barely had time to react as before he knew it he found his head trapped between the other man's thighs.

Brandon shouted out again in frustration as he felt his head getting crushed in the vice grip. Looking up at Jean, he had to admit this wasn't a bad sight. Suddenly he snapped out of it once more, this was the second submission he had been put in within five minutes of the match, and it was embarrassing. "Let go!" Brandon shouted as he tried to stand up, however Jean effortlessly twisted his torso and rolled him back down to the floor. Brandon could feel the energy leaving his body, he needed to find a way out, he couldn't lose, especially in his debut!

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:33 pm

"Aww, but I thought we were having fun?" Jean patronized as he ruffled Brandon's bright blonde hair. He brought his fists together above his head and then smashed them down into the top of his opponent's skull, hoping it was enough to stun him while he switched to a better move. Jean's legs untangled from Brandon and he somersaulted backwards into a kneeling position.

Jean reached over and grabbed Brandon by the hair to drag him to his feet. Once both men were up, Jean latched on to his forearm and used his right foot as a pivot to swing his opponent around and whip him into the ropes. On Brandon's way back, Jean would would have a hard forearm waiting to clothesline him!

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:12 pm

Brandon growled slightly as Jean joked at him and ruffled his hair, this guy was making a fool of him in front of everyone! Suddenly he saw Jean bring his fists up and before he could react Brandon was seeing stars. his vision blurred and he could just see his opponent somersault onto his knees in a cocky yet impressive move.

He wasn't able to think straight as he felt Jean pull him up by the hair, and before he knew it he was sent flying into the ropes. As Brandon rebounded he seen Jean preparing his forearm for a clothesline, but Brandon would barely be able to duck under it. Stopping in his tracks he would attempt to take advantage of the situation and catch his opponent in a sleeper! He was still dazed from the hit to his skull so he had to try and sort his head out quick, and he was going to try anything at this point to get the advantage back.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:22 pm

Jean was primed and ready, Brandon was dazed, his clothesline was golden....or so he thought. His arm swung and missed, and he could feel the body heat of his opponent as he stepped in close behind him. Jean tried to duck and spin out out of the way, but his chin was caught by the crook of Brandon's elbow as he went for a sleeper.

'Shit! Alarms and klaxons blared in Jean's head as the man's arm cut in around his neck and locked down his air supply. He immediately stood back up to full height, but that didn't help much when his opponent had nearly half a foot of height advantage on him. He gritted his teeth as he tested Brandon's application of the hold, tugging at the elbow, the forearm, the bicep, looking for structural weaknesses to target and exploit. The longer and tighter Brandon held on, the worse off Jean was going to be.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:33 pm

"Yes!" Brandon thought as he successfully locked in the sleeper. He had his opportunity, and he couldn't mess this up! He felt Jean stand to his feet as high as he could but due to the height advantage, it wouldn't lead to much. "Don't underestimate me, I've got a lottt of tricks up my sleeve." Brandon said with a laugh.

He felt his head clearing up now as his opponent would tug and twist at his hold, but Brandon was determined to not let go. He would next try to fall backwards and bring Jean with him, and if successful, would then try to wrap his legs around him in a body scissors to further increase the pain. He had been humiliated enough, he wanted to give him a taste of his own medicine.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:45 pm

Jean grunted in response to Brandon's taunt; he wasn't in much of a position to offer a lengthy response. So far, the sleeper was iron-tight and Jean's stamina was burning down by the second. He clawed his hands into Brandon's arms, kicked back at his legs, even tried to throw his head back for a headbutt, but that last coincided with Brandon's own plan.

Together they fell and he landed hard into Brandon's chest as the man went for a bodyscissors. Jean's chest heaved as he tried to remain calm, tried to conserve his oxygen as he fought for a way out before unconsciousness claimed him. He positioned his elbow as best he could and then rammed it into Brandon's side, hoping that if luck was on his side, he might hit somewhere near the kidney.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Aug 07, 2016 4:55 pm

Brandon luckily managed to avoid Jean's attempts to break the sleeper, even barely missing a headbutt. He was successful in getting the bodyscissors on Jean and squeezed tight as he felt Jean wriggle above him.

"Just stop fighting! It'll all be over for you quicker that way, don't worry...but hey, I app-" Jean stopped mid sentence as he suddenly felt Jean's elbow smack straight into his kidney, his cockiness had cost him yet again. Brandon spluttered from the hit as his grip notably weakened on the hold, leaving him vulnerable.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next