by Lobo Today at 3:16 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 2:42 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

Who is online?
In total there are 113 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 112 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Battles of the Blondes! Brandon Miller (Debut) vs Jean Richards

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Battles of the Blondes! Brandon Miller (Debut) vs Jean Richards - Page 5 Empty Re: Battles of the Blondes! Brandon Miller (Debut) vs Jean Richards

Post by TripleHelix Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:19 pm

"Awww don't run away surfer boy, I thought you liked me?" Jean said as he faked being hurt by the man crawling away. Jean caught up to him before the bottom rope, grabbing his hair and dragging him to his feet. After Brandon is turned to face him, Jean grabs the man's cheeks roughly with one hand as he backs him into the ropes instead, and starts stretching him out by bending him back. This exposes Brandon's chest, to which Jean gleefully delivers a loud and painful backhanded slap.

"What do you all think?" Jean asks as he keeps Brandon propped up with his forearm. "Is he all rocked out?" he asks as fans in the crowd go wild. Theres his answer.

Jean makes sure Brandon will remain standing on his own in the ropes and claps the side of his face patronizingly. He stares him down mischievously as he backs up quite a bit, and then takes off running cross the ring. He was aiming to take Brandon down with a hurricanrana!

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Battles of the Blondes! Brandon Miller (Debut) vs Jean Richards - Page 5 Empty Re: Battles of the Blondes! Brandon Miller (Debut) vs Jean Richards

Post by TheEditor1023 Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:59 pm

Brandon wanted to respond to the comment, but he was too hurt, so instead just focused on trying to get to the bottom rope. Just as he was about to get there however, he suddenly felt the frenchman's hand clutch his hair once again and drag him back to his feet. Finding trouble to stand at this point, Brandon winced as Jean grabbed him roughly by the cheek and propped him back against the ropes. He started to again groan in pain as his opponent stretched his back out, and then suddenly... "Fuck!" Brandon shouted as the sharp hand of Jean slapped his chest, it was anything but soothing.

His aching chest was on fire, "N...no...." Brandon slowly said as he heard Jean pander to the crowd, who exploded in response. He felt the singer's hands slap his face before he slowly backed off. Brandon leaned back against the ropes to keep him steady, and shook his head, trying to clear his vision. His vision cleared and Brandon looked up...just to see Jean's wide legs flying towards his face. Before Brandon could even react he felt his opponent's legs hook around the back of his head, and suddenly he found himself getting launched forward as Jean leaned backwards and delivered a hurricanrana, sending Brandon straight across the ring! Brandon landed on his back with a splat as the crowd continued to cheer, things were looking bleak for him right now...

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:31 am

Jean threw both hands up in the air in triumph when he landed his hurricanrana and tossed his taller opponent like he was a leaf in the wind. A quick glance to the side showed the blonde flat on his back looking like he was on a whole different planet. Jean grinned and ran a hand through his hair as he stood tall over Brandon. Sweat made his gorgeously defined abs glisten under the hot arena lights, and a flurry of camera flashes across the audience let Jean know the people appreciated his efforts.

However, lest he showboat too long and lose his advantage, Jean reminded himself of the task at hand. He plopped down on the mat next to Brandon, flipped the man onto chest, and then sat in front of him. He then grabbed his arm and dragged him forward, depositing Brandon's head in his lap.

"I caught you gawking earlier, so I thought I'd give you a front row view to the show." Jean smirked as he started to wrap his legs round Brandon's head and forearm into a triangle choke. He kept a firm grip on Brandon's hand as well, keeping it locked tightly against his chest.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:54 am

Brandon had his eyes fluttering as camera flashes were heard around the arena, and when he came to, saw Jean directly above him posing to the crowd, sweat running down his well defined pecs and abs. Whilst Jean continue to pose, it gave time for him to regain his breathing and slow his heart rate down.

He didn't get too long to himself though, as Jean sat down beside him and flipped him onto his chest. Brandon felt his head get dragged onto his opponent's lap, and suddenly, with a quick flurry of movement from Jean, found himself in a triangle choke!

Brandon instinctively tried to move his arm, but found it locked against the frenchman's chest. His breathing starting slowing down as he gasped for air, the choke combined with the damage to his chest and stomach had made it a lot more difficult to breathe. As Brandon's eyes started looking around, trying to find a way to escape, he noticed Jean's comment and suddenly found his eyes resting on Jean's smooth body. Brandon could see everything from here, Jean's piercing eyes staring at him in such a way that made him look even hotter, the glistening pecs shining in the light, the amazing abs that looked even better this close, the strong thighs bulging in his tight pants. Brandon even gave his opponent's crotch a quick glance, which from this view left little to the imagination.

"Am I dreaming..." Brandon thought to himself as all he could do was stare at his opponent's amazing body...before suddenly realising what situation he was still in! Brandon snapped out of it, and would do anything he could to try and escape. Running dangerously low on breath, he would try to kick his legs back so hopefully they could reach the bottom rope and call for the rope break. As much as he enjoyed staring at his opponent's body, he didn't want it to be the last thing he sees before drifting into unconsciousness.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:22 am

Hearing Brandon's words made Jean's smirk break into a full grin and then a laugh, it sounded like something Nero would say to him. "Nope, sorry, just a little piece of heaven" Jean teased as he purposely made Brandon's hand drag along the ridges of his abs. Brandon's struggles and squirming attempts to escape were not lost on Jean, he knew that he was trying to get a rope break with his foot.

"Now now surfer boy, I do believe it is your bed time" Jean taunted as he squeezed his thighs tighter round his opponent's neck and head. It was a race against the clock and Brandon's body; how long could he last on low oxygen? Would he get his foot into the bottom rope in time? The glassy look in Brandon's roaming eyes told him the answer would soon be revealed, and both he and the the crowd were dying to find out.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:34 am

Brandon was trying desperately to reach the ropes, but feeling his hand run down the abs of his opponent distracted him as he loved the feel, and he found his movement's slowing, but as Jean tightened the hold and teased him once more, it snapped him out of it once again. "NO!" Brandon shouted, and he gave all the energy in his body to give one last attempt on reaching the ropes, it was now or never.

He pulled and pulled and his foot was mere inches away from the rope.......but it was too late. Brandon gasped as he had wasted all of his energy into that last attempt, he had gave it his all, but it just wasn't good enough. His breathing slowed as he felt his eyes glazing over, the last thing he remembered seeing was Jean's face filled with one of cockiness, before drifting to unconsciousness between his opponent's thighs.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:51 am

Jean gritted his teeth as he squeezed and squeezed, working to milk every last second of the triangle choke just in case he should fail. Nothing could compare to the relief and satisfaction he felt when he watched the light of consciousness fade from his opponent's eyes and his fervent struggles die. Jean enthusiastically beckoned the referee over to check Brandon out, but was doubly sure not to let any slack into his grip.

Once, twice, three times they raised Brandon's arm into the air and it fell limply to the mat. CLANG! CLANG! CLANG! the arena bell rang and electric guitar pulsated through the arena. Jean unclenched his thighs and scooted back, letting Brandon limply fall onto his face. The rocker eagerly sprung to his feet and blew a kiss to the adoring crowd, soaking up their attention now that he'd won. Naturally he posed for the crowd as expected and when he felt through, he popped a squat next to Brandon and slapped his cheek lightly.

"Better luck next time, rookie" Jean told him and blew him a kiss. Jean returned his affections to the crowd as he climbed out from the ring and exited the arena with another notched win in his belt.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:56 am

WINNER: JEAN RICHARDS

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5