by Lobo Today at 3:16 pm

» Eliza Harenwood vs ???
by Lobo Today at 2:42 pm

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:06 am

» All of blade/speranza wreslters
by Blade/speranza Today at 4:47 am

Who is online?
In total there are 107 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 106 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Rematch: Miller vs Richards, POW Match

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Rematch: Miller vs Richards, POW Match - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rematch: Miller vs Richards, POW Match

Post by TheEditor1023 Thu Aug 11, 2016 2:07 pm

Brandon grinned as he felt his knee connect directly with the frenchmans face, he knew it was a cheap move, and he kinda felt bad about it, but he had been embarrassed yet again, and he didn't want to lose. He quickly grabbed his opponent's hair and dragged him up to his feet and pulled him into the corner. Looking at his dazed opponents face, Brandon gave him a light slap on the cheek and said "Hey I'm sorry about that, and I'm sorry to say I'm probably about to put you through a lot of pain, but I promise I'll make it up to you later" he said with a wink before hitting a series of gut kicks to the pretty boy's abs, slowly making him drop to the corner.

Brandon would then mockingly blow another kiss to Jean before slowly pacing back to the opposite corner, if all worked out correctly he would sprint back towards Jean and jump into the air, hoping to hit a jumping dropkick that would connect straight into his opponent's face/chest.

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

The Rematch: Miller vs Richards, POW Match - Page 2 Empty Re: The Rematch: Miller vs Richards, POW Match

Post by TripleHelix Fri Aug 12, 2016 1:01 am

Jean clawed at the hand that found its way into his hair, dragging him to his feet while his body protested loudly in his mind. Jean shook his head as if he were coming to life when Brandon slapped him. He shoved Brandon's chest away from himself, which had more of an effect on himself as his hips touched back on the corner post. Instinct told him to bring his arms up to guard, but that ended up being a mistake when Brandon doubled him over with a series of kicks.

Jean clutched his abs and dry-heaved as his lungs tried to recapture all the air his opponent had forced out. His eyes felt watery but he could still make out the image of his opponent running towards him. Well....shit. He thought to himself as he did the only thing he could; brace for impact! Brandon's feet plowed into Jean's pecs and crushed him into the cornerpost with a loud shout of pain! A round of 'oooohs' went through the crowd as they felt the secondhand pain, the way Jean crumpled into the ropes just screamed how much it hurt.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:04 am

Brandon's move was a success, as his feet connected directly into Jean's chest. Brandon got back onto his knees as he noticed Jean's near lifeless body crumpled into the ropes. Brandon's plan was to inflict some more pain onto Jean before going for the submission, and if all worked out well, he would be able to get both submission falls in rapid succession.

Brandon pulled Jean to his feet once again and looked into his dazed eyes, grabbing his cheek so he would be forced to look at him. "Awww is the cocky boy in pain? Would he like me to stop?" Brandon mockingly said to him before irish whipping him into the opposite set of ropes, Brandon would aim to jump up and wrap his legs over the shoulders and neck of Jean, hoping to turn it into a hurricanrana and spike him into the mat!

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:14 am

Jean glared somewhat glassy-eyed back at Brandon as he was pulled away from his rest, his hand gripping the other man's invading wrist tightly. "Oh puh-lease....I've been hit harder by guys with 50lbs on you, you're nothing...." Jean groaned as he tried to yank his head away. Brandon had gotten a good combo in, there was no denying that unless you had an ego the size of a mountain, but that didn't mean Jean was down to just be ragdolled by him.

Thus as Brandon turned and tried to sling him about, Jean did he did best and tried to set up a counter. He dug his heels in sharply as Brandon whipped him around, grabbing Brandon's wrist with both hands as he tried to pivot and counter the whip with one of his own. He had no particular target in mind, just fling the surfer boy away and get a few more seconds of peace.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Fri Aug 12, 2016 2:42 am

Brandon smirked at the rock star's comment, he knew he was just trying to get under his skin, and wouldn't allow himself to get easily toyed with like last time. Brandon went to irish whip him but it seems Jean had other plans, and with a pivot, suddenly Brandon found himself getting thrown across the ring instead.

He would get thrown chest first into the turnbuckle and, due to the power of the throw, went flying back to the mat with a yelp. The inside of Brandon's chest burned from the throw, he was definitely going to feel that later on. Slowly he tried to get himself back to one knee, in fear of losing his advantage.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:32 am

Jean bent down hands on knees as he panted, thankful that he had gotten lucky and thrown Brandon like a cheap and dirty sock. His body still tingled and ached with pain, but thanks to this extra time to breathe, it was becoming more manageable by the second. He'd cut into Brandon's momentum with that whip, but the real struggle was actually cutting him down. "For a big guy, you sure hit the ground like a wet paper towel" Jean taunted as he rose to his feet.

He charged cross the ring as Brandon was still pulling himself up, hoping that would make all the difference. He had a knee aimed straight at the back of the man's head. Who knows, maybe he'd get lucky and Brandon would be stupid and turn around for a hit right to the face!

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:38 am

Brandon tried to regain his breathing as he got up on to his knee, he had heard Jean's comment however and decided to turn around to respond, expecting Jean to still be worn out from the pain he'd just gone through, but ended up getting a face full of pain as his opponent's knee connected directly into his face.

Brandon fell back to the ground with a thud, that was an absolutely stupid mistake made by him, and had paid dearly for it. Brandon couldn't see straight for a few seconds and used the very few seconds he had to try and think of a plan of counterattack, but due to his opponent already being back to his feet and advancing towards him, it would probably be in vain.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:44 am

Jean ended up crashing to the mat following his knee strike as well, but not nearly the same as the way Brandon went down. With a groan and a grin on his face, Jean pushed up to his hands and knees and crawled over towards his fallen opponent. Move, move, move!" Jean told himself as he scrambled to get ahold of him. He grabbed the man's ankle and yanked himself towards the blonde boy.

Jean raised both hands over his head and clasped them together, and then swung his fists down together in the center of Brandon's glorious pecs. He'd then swing his legs over, trying to mount the guy's chest and pin his arms down with his knees, facing Brandon's feet. The idea was to get into a position to work a nasty ab claw, provided his stun attempt was successful.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Fri Aug 12, 2016 3:57 am

As Brandon's vision regained, it wouldn't prove to be too effective as he felt the brown haired beauty drag him across the ring. He would then attempt to sit himself up but Jean had thought one step ahead and brought both his fists down onto his chest, flattening him on the mat.

His chest now in more pain than before, Brandon squirmed on the mat as his opponent would straddle his chest and trap his arms with his knees, The surfer momentarily lost track of where he was as he took in the sight of the pretty boy's butt, inches away from his face, as well as his well defined back muscles, glistening with sweat. The distraction wouldn't last long for Brandon however, as he suddenly began to growl in pain as his opponent began to claw at his abs. Grunting through the pain, Brandon still found a second to make a cocky albeit strained response. "This ain't....the last time you'll be straddling me tonight!" He grunted through gritted teeth. He would then attempt to shift his body from underneath, hopefully stumbling Jean enough for him to loosen his arms out from underneath him.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:12 am

Jean bit his lip to hold back a laugh at Brandon's cocky declaration, those sure were big words for someone being schoolboy pinned. He focused on digging on his fingers like mini-drills into the grooves around Brandon's abs, working to dig deep and really tear up his core. A well-placed and well-applied abdominal claw could wreak havoc long after you abandoned it, provided a bit of skill and luck, and Jean figured he had both in spades.

"Need any wine for that cheese?" Jean called over his shoulder as he made fun of Brandon's comment. Right about then was the blonde's big shift, making Jean wobble and his knees slide forward off of the man's biceps and onto the mat. That was certainly a bad place to be in, but Jean wasn't satisfied with his claw yet, and he made the decision to try to remount quickly rather than give up his opportunity for a safe retreat.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next