Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Deus001 Today at 12:16 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:33 pm

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:29 pm

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:26 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ReneeCockyUndercard Yesterday at 9:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 125 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 125 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

The Rematch: Miller vs Richards, POW Match

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Rematch: Miller vs Richards, POW Match - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rematch: Miller vs Richards, POW Match

Post by TheEditor1023 Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:39 pm

Brandon's move paid off, despite the drop sending a shot of pain down his arm, he had forced Jean to release the hold. Brandon wasn't completely safe though, as Jean managed to slide the leg behind Brandon's neck free and slam it onto his chest. Brandon yelped at the attack as Jean was able to slide in and lock in the bodyscissors.

Feeling the frenchman's thighs flex around his waist, Brandon growled at the pain, but he thought back to the last match they had and decided to take a leaf out of Jean's book, so Brandon quickly grabbed his brown hair and pulled his head into a headlock, just as Jean had done to him. He pulled as hard as he could as he could feel his opponent flex harder in response. "Don't....think....i'm out of this yet.....bitch." Brandon said, breathing heavily.

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

The Rematch: Miller vs Richards, POW Match - Page 4 Empty Re: The Rematch: Miller vs Richards, POW Match

Post by TripleHelix Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:54 pm

"Grahh!" Jean shouted as Brandon yanked him by the hair and locked his face in tight against a sweaty pec. This positioning had his bodyscissors at an angle which was less than ideal, but he could still squeeze enough to make it worth continuing. One of Jean's hands grabbed at Brandon's elbow trying to pull it away while the other searched for the man's chin, trying to push it away. Altogether they looked like a couple of children rather than wrestlers in a televised match.

"You...hngrhh...sweat like a pig" Jean growled as he tried perhaps to slide himself free. He got a bit of back and forth action, but not enough to escape. Had this been a hentai match, he'd be in a perfect position to escape, but he must restrain himself so as to not get disqualified.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- S.E.M.E. (Mitsuru Satou, Hikaru Matsuoka, Ryuunosuke Tachibana)
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

See something you like? Wanna set up a match? Send me a PM.
Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sat Aug 13, 2016 7:17 pm

Brandon continued to wrench in the hold as Jean continued to squeeze at the same time. Brandon began to growl however, as Jean tried his best to push him away and loosen the hold. "Grrr....Shut up! You don't exactly smell like roses " He grunted in response to Jean's comment as he fought through the pain. He then decided to punch the brown haired beauty right in his head and let go of the hold before pushing himself away, trying to regain his breath and think of a plan.

Brandon would stand back in the corner and wait for his opponent to get back to his feet. "I have to admit, you're pretty fun to beat the crap out of" he said with a wink before slowly advancing on him. His plan was to slowly approach Jean and extend his arms out for a lock up as usual, hoping to lull him into a false sense of security, before breaking into a burst of speed and ducking behind Jean before going to hit a Snap Bridging German Suplex! It was a risky move, and one that wasn't guaranteed to pay off, but Brandon knew that if he could pull it off, it would do a lot of damage and shift the tide in his favour.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sat Aug 13, 2016 8:56 pm

Jean hissed in pain as Brandon nailed him right in the top of the head. It gave Brandon the time he needed to shove Jean away and slip out from his bodyscissors. Jean shook his head out fiercely as he did the same, rolling the opposite way and drawing a short calm in the pace of the match. But he was on his feet, arms raised and prepped to lash out soon enough.

He saw Brandon's challenge for a lock-up. Suspicious of course, but it also offered opportunity to trick his opponent into falling for something. Apparently, Brandon had the same thing in mind, only he was taking action sooner. With his speed he was able to get behind Jean and get his arms around him. Feeling a flashback to the last match, Jean threw his elbow back vertically and tried to smash it into brandon's face.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sat Aug 13, 2016 9:21 pm

Brandon was successful in getting behind his opponent, and locked his arms tight around the pretty-boy's abs. He was about to lift him in the sky when a Jean-delivered elbow landed straight into his face.

Brandon stumbled back and let go of the frenchman, the hit had made sure to rattle his brains. He ended up backing into the ropes, vision still blurred as Jean prepared for the counterattack.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:24 pm

Jean breathed a short sigh of relief when Brandon's arms fell out from around him and his looming presence back off. Jean whipped around to push his luck further, finding Brandon backing into the ropes. This was it! Time to go for the gold! Jean took a few steps back to give himself room, then charged like a bull!

Moments before impact, Jean jumped into the air, legs extended as he aimed to land cross Brandon's shoulders. His sudden momentum would ideally bounce Brandon off the ropes and give him the right energy to swing Brandon around and hurricanrana that bitch's head right into the mat!

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:02 pm

Brandon stood back, dazed from the hit, which gave Jean more than enough time to respond. The surfer wiped the sweat from his eyes, and looked up to see Jean jump up and land his legs across his shoulders. Bouncing across the ropes from the impact, Jean would look to fall backwards and spike him on the hurricanrana.....but it didn't happen! in a rare feat of strength, Brandon managed to stay on his feet and pull the frenchman back up onto his shoulders. "It's time to end this!" He shouted before slamming down Jean in a sickening powerbomb.

Brandon would look to stick to the advantage, and knew what he was going to do. He lay down next to his fallen opponent and dragged his head into his lap. It looked like a scene of Déjà vu as Brandon pulled Jean into the exact submission Jean had defeated him with the first time, and locked in the triangle choke! Looking for that extra humiliation, Brandon squeezed his thighs tight as looked at his opponent's glossy eyes and said "Won't be the last time you're between my legs tonight!"

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:42 am

Jean knew he was in deep trouble when instead of swinging about, Brandon clamped down on his legs for the long haul. Jean winced prematurely as Brandon jumped into the air, and as his back hit the mat in the powerbomb, he was sure that he felt his soul exit his body along with the air forced from him. He literally was bounced back into the air from the impact and he lay there in his imaginary crater, eyes closed and too pained to move.

Brandon had ample time for his set up, dragging Jean to the center of the mat and then flipping him over. He began to push his head back just as Brandon's leg came behind his neck and secured the triangle. The irony of the situation was not lost on him and he was sure the crowd hadnt forgotten either, judging by how they were going ballistic. Jean's cheek mashed up against Brandon's bulge as the man worked the triangle choke. To escape, Jean tried to sneak his other arm up the middle of his own chest, trying to slip it through so that Brandon was forced into a headscissors rather than a choke. Whether he could find enough room for that or not, well that was to be seen.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:06 am

Brandon had successfully managed to lock in the triangle choke, as he wrenched as hard as he could on the frenchman's face as the crowd made sure to let him know how they felt about the action. As he tightened the hold he noticed that Jean had begun to snake his free arm up in front of his chest, which despite Brandon's best efforts, allowed him to free his other arm, but this left Jean wide open to be transitioned into a headscissor.

Brandon then wrapped his legs as tightly as he could around the rockstar's neck and squeezed like he had never squeezed before, he felt like it was now or never in his chance to win the match! he would use his hands to grab the back of Jean's hair to pull him closer between his legs to add pressure as well as thrust his legs back and forth to increase the pain. If all worked out then hopefully Jean would be able to secure the victory.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by TripleHelix Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:51 pm

That escape technique? Big mistake. Transitioning into the headscissors felt infinitely worse than the triangle choke, and there was no chance of passing out to miss the pain. Instead, he was vividly awake and aware of the vice-grip thighs squeezing his head till it burst. Brandon would grab the back of his head too, and then varied the pressure from side to side to make everything worse.

Jean's free hand pounded on Brandon's abs furiously, but it seemed like nothing would stop the man from achieving his goal now that he was so close. He held out for as long as he could, trying everything he could, but eventually it just became all too much. If he was going to lose, then he planned to make sure it was under his own power, and he began tapping on Brandon's thigh for release.

- Jean Richards
- Haru Fujiwara
- Rafael Vega
- Alec Richter

Retired
- Jaguar
- Kazuhiro Hawkins
- The Oni

Open to m/m and m/f.
TripleHelix
TripleHelix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next