Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 164 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 162 Guests :: 2 Bots

Arkham, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A Stroll in the Rain (Open Match RP)

2 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

A Stroll in the Rain (Open Match RP) - Page 4 Empty Re: A Stroll in the Rain (Open Match RP)

Post by Timiko Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:05 am

Timiko braced on all fours as he rolled away, trying to leap at him for another spear, hoping to get him down once again. "Hold still and we can get out of the rain sooner!" she demanded.

Timiko

Back to top Go down

A Stroll in the Rain (Open Match RP) - Page 4 Empty Re: A Stroll in the Rain (Open Match RP)

Post by Lordoftigers Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:11 am

He felt himself get hit by another spear as she crashed in to his gut riving the hair out of him she wasn't letting up and he was tired from the other match so he wasn't able to keep up. HE landed on his back letting out a deep breath looking up at her. "Onl if that means we have another match."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Timiko Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:31 am

The young, sable-haired girl tries to quickly grab his pants and tug them down again as she backs off. "Come by the dorms sometime, I'm sure we can work something out." she teases as she tries to claim her prize.

Timiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Tue Jul 28, 2009 12:34 am

He blushed a little bit as she grabbed a hold of his pants pulling them down exposing his boxers to the girl with his firm member pressed against them as the rain fell on to them. "Alright then I'll stop by there sometime" he said as he looked up at her.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Timiko Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:54 am

Timiko smirks and tries to tug the boxers down as well "I'll be waiting, Itzy." she grins, trying to tug the pants off of his ankles as well, wondering if all the boys here were this gullible.

Timiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:57 am

"Thats good" he said with a chuckle though not letting her realize that he was keeping a hand on his boxers so she couldn't pull them down before aiming to kick her off of him only letting her have his pants.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Timiko Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:34 am

Timiko gets kicked off once again, with another whuff of pain, before rolling head over heels and coming back up on her feet in a squat, growling in frustration. "Okay, fine, you're better than I expected." she admits.

Timiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:37 am

Itzal moves back on to his feet looking at her with a small smile rubbing the back of his head chuckling "well thanks sorry I needed to rest so letting you have my pants was the only way I knew I could catch my breath. Now if your ready to continue lets do this I'm afraid though I can't let you win."

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Timiko Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:18 pm

Timiko gives him a small, sad pout, "Aww, you can't even do that for the new girl?" as she offers a lockup once Itzal is up. If he accepts it, she plans to try and drive a knee up into his breadbasket and attempt to force him into a standing headscissors.

Timiko

Back to top Go down

Post by Lordoftigers Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:21 pm

Itzal just smiled accepting her lockup though ready for any moves that she had planned this time. He quickly brought his leg up stopping the knee with his foot. He would push her knee back down before sending up his own kick straight in to her gut.

Lordoftigers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next