by Lobo Yesterday at 12:47 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Yesterday at 4:00 am

» Kazuya Ono vs Makie Akamatsu
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 3:00 am

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Tue May 28, 2024 11:27 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 48 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Gemma Faraday vs. Peggy McIntyre: Cage Match!

2 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Gemma Faraday vs. Peggy McIntyre:  Cage Match! - Page 3 Empty Re: Gemma Faraday vs. Peggy McIntyre: Cage Match!

Post by HighFly Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:28 pm

Peggy could barely see the blindingly fast foot of Gemma as it slammed her right in the face! Peggy rolled back screaming in pain as she covered her face with her hands, kicking the mat in a frantic flurry as she laid on her back!

When her howls dissipated and she moved her hands away, she could see that there was blood coming from a cut lip! "Argh...damn banshee bitch!" Peggy groaned as she tried to stand in a daze!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Rosa "Crusher" Cabrera-Friction
"JJ" Janella Johnson-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
Lauren Fredericks-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Gemma Faraday vs. Peggy McIntyre:  Cage Match! - Page 3 Empty Re: Gemma Faraday vs. Peggy McIntyre: Cage Match!

Post by Lunchador Mon Sep 12, 2016 4:01 am

Gemma nearly fell down herself, as her foot connected with Peggy's face. Staggering backward, Gemma managed to keep her boots beneath her, but only barely. Peggy's screams echoed in Gemma's ears, as she shook her head. Turning back to see Peggy, Gemma was physically rattled by the sight of blood, on her opponent's face!

"Bloody hell," Gemma gasped, seeing the blood on Peggy's face and the fierce hate in her eyes. Still, the Brit couldn't let up. With a quick dash, Gemma lunged forward, and tried to force Peggy's body back, hoping that she could shove the fiery redhead into the corner post, and trap her there.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Mon Sep 12, 2016 11:38 am

Peggy was still wobbly as she got up, making her an easy target for Gemma! "Arrgh!" Peggy grunted as she was shoved back into the corner by Gemma! While she was still recovering, Peggy did recognize that she had Gemma right in front of her. Her arms and shoulders were shoved back but her legs were still fairly free!

With a grunt, Peggy thrust her leg up and forward to try to drive it right into Gemma's abdomen!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Wed Sep 14, 2016 4:57 pm

"Ha!" Gemma exclaimed, as she got Peggy into the corner. The Irish woman was right where the Brit wanted her, now, and Gemma couldn't wait to give her a good, sound thrashing! Gemma braced her feet beneath her, and prepared to release Peggy so that she could give herself some room to work the redhead over. Peggy had other plans, though, driving a powerful leg right into Gemma's soft midsection!

"Hoooff!" Gemma moaned, as Peggy's knee collapsed her belly. Falling back, Gemma wrapped har arms defensively around her aching midsection, and gasped for air. On wobbly legs, the Brit didn't have anything she could do, at this point, but try to recover before Peggy could take the advantage once again.

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Wed Sep 14, 2016 5:05 pm

Peggy had some breathing room, and needed to take advantage! She stepped out and bent down to scoop Gemma up holding her high before slamming her down as hard as she could! "How'd ya like that ya punk?!" Peggy screamed out, flexing her arms as a small emulation and nod to her friend Alaina Sanders.

A few in the crowd cheered, while others booed as she taunted Gemma!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Thu Sep 15, 2016 4:08 am

"Nnnnngh!" Gemma whined, as Peggy scooped her up, and hoisted her in the air. Wincing in pain, the Brit looked absolutely miserable as her rival was dominating her yet again. "N-nooo," she said, with a whimper, just seconds before Peggy sent her crashing down into the mat!

Bouncing off the mat forcefully, Gemma arched her spine in agony. Both hands planted on her lower back, the British punk grimaced as her Irish opponent loomed over her, flexing and taunting. Trying to suck it up, Gemma braced herself, hoping her body could handle whatever the dominating Irish woman was going to throw at her next. "B-bloody showoff ..." she managed to say, between her pained groans, "g-gonna make you regret ... slagging me off ..."

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:54 pm

Peggy saw Gemma down ad smirked. "Shut yer trap lass, or I'll just be breakin' it!" Peggy shouted as she stomped at Gemma, aiming her foot right at the woman's jaw!

Peggy bent down to grab Gemma's hair and drag her to the side of the cage. She glared at Gemma for a second before rearing back and looking to smash Gemma's face off the cage as hard as she could!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:29 am

Gemma winced, intimidated by the harsh words Peggy was spitting down at her. The Brit certainly wasn't in position to argue with her, writhing in pain on the mat. Before the Brit could turn away, though, Peggy's boot came down and slammed mercilessly into her jaw!

"Dammit!" Gemma cried out, body flopping to one side with the force of the impact. Eyes beginning to tear up, Gemma clenched her aching jaw in her hands and trembled in pain. Before she could recover, though, Peggy was on the move- and slamming her head hard into the steel cage!

"Aaaaaawwwhh!" Gemma scream filled the arena, as her pretty little face bounced off the cage. The young Brit had never backed down from the violence, but this was something else. Her face ground into the harsh steel of the cage, and she could feel some skin on her forehead split, right beneath her white hairline. In seconds, bright crimson was flowing down her face, Peggy having busted her open!

Back to top Go down

Post by HighFly Fri Sep 16, 2016 3:46 am

Peggy saw the damage she had done and paused. She didn't cringe, but the sight of Gemma busted open did add to the gravity of the situation! Peggy threw Gemam to the mat and covered her for a pin! "Get that count goin'!" Peggy shouted as she angrily slapped the mat with one hand!

She knew Gemma would have one hell of a headache. She hoped that this match would end early, for if Gemma got going there was no telling what sort of damage she would inflict upon Peggy!

Hikaru Sawazaki-Friction
Raquel Masters-Friction
TAG TEAM
The Irish Amazons

HighFly

Back to top Go down

Post by Lunchador Sat Sep 17, 2016 5:58 am

Gemma stared in blank, wide-eyed shock as she felt a trail of blood running down her face. The Brit lay there on the mat a moment, letting it sink in. Peggy had literally drawn first blood tonight, as their rivalry seemed to get worse and worse!

Peggy dumped Gemma to the mat without any resistance. The Brit's slender body flopped off the canvas weakly, and she lay there spread-eagle until Peggy covered her for a pin. Breathing slowly, Gemma was trying to conserve and recover. Gemma draped an arm over her face, as Peggy demanded a pin count. The girl's head was in agony, and it was tempting to let the match end here.

"ONE!" called the ref. Gritting her teeth, Gemma realized how deavastating it would be to call it quits now, after all Peggy had put her through. "TWO!" Balling her hand into a fist, Gemma threw her arm up and over with all the strength she could muster, to break out of the pin. The fans cheered as Gemma got her shoulder up, keeping herself alive in this contest, for now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next