by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 5:43 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Kairi Kamiya vs. Elizabeth "Riza" Hawkeye
by Yori Today at 1:11 am

Who is online?
In total there are 168 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 166 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Alice & Alison vs. The Won Siblings - (Not-Exactly-)Twin Tornado Tag

3 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Alice & Alison vs. The Won Siblings - (Not-Exactly-)Twin Tornado Tag Empty Alice & Alison vs. The Won Siblings - (Not-Exactly-)Twin Tornado Tag

Post by k0hryuu Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:28 am

Alice Jensen & Alison Leaper (Team Name Pending)
vs.
The Won Siblings

Tornado Elimination Tag Team Match

After they made their pretty inauspicious debut as a team, or as a team-up technically since it wasn't official at the time, Alice was pretty excited to participate in her first tag match with her new (sameface) friend. You probably couldn't tell from looking at her face though. Her pseudo victory over Rosie left her pretty confident in her strength, and now having practiced tons of flashy combo moves with Alison, the deadpan brunette wasn't worried about the match at all. Even if they basically had no idea who they were up against.

Dressed up in her gimmick of choice (or rather, gimmick of what-happened-to-be-in-her-closet), a schoolgirl outfit consisting of a beige vest over a white button up and short gray skirt, Alice stood there in the locker room, making awkward movements as if she were trying to stretch out her limbs. "I can't wait to go out there and kick ass." she stated monotonously, putting a pause to her strange dance for a moment to look over at her partner and give a thumbs up sign.

"Woo."

k0hryuu

http://officialyuubari.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Alice & Alison vs. The Won Siblings - (Not-Exactly-)Twin Tornado Tag Empty Re: Alice & Alison vs. The Won Siblings - (Not-Exactly-)Twin Tornado Tag

Post by TheWamts Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:44 am

Alison had woken up several hours early today, and yawned in the locker room. She was usually a pretty late sleeper, but she was pretty anxious about their first (proper) match. In fact, she'd been having nightmares where things went wrong with the team's debut. The most recent one just this morning, where they'd been pit up against a team of three with no regard for the rules, led by a bratty bitch with a rapey demoness and an amazon to enforce.

Well, something like that could never actually happen in the ring. That would just be silly. She rubbed her eyes again, looking in the mirror to see herself in the maid costume, throwing back a thumbs up and a smile at her dancing(?) partner. "Excited, huh? Yeah, me too. This'll be a piece of cake!"

She stood up, suddenly energetic and ready for the crowds. Just in time too, the stagehand had just called for them. "And that's our cue." The two would head into the arena to an audience larger than the first match, most of them booing after the rather unfair circumstances of their "victory".

Alison didn't seem to mind, she waved at them like they were proper supporters all the way into the ring.

Alice & Alison vs. The Won Siblings - (Not-Exactly-)Twin Tornado Tag SAdcZrMAlice & Alison vs. The Won Siblings - (Not-Exactly-)Twin Tornado Tag MVRLLQmAlice & Alison vs. The Won Siblings - (Not-Exactly-)Twin Tornado Tag I82ome3Alice & Alison vs. The Won Siblings - (Not-Exactly-)Twin Tornado Tag UAjmKPCAlice & Alison vs. The Won Siblings - (Not-Exactly-)Twin Tornado Tag MAai8oKAlice & Alison vs. The Won Siblings - (Not-Exactly-)Twin Tornado Tag SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Alice & Alison vs. The Won Siblings - (Not-Exactly-)Twin Tornado Tag Empty Re: Alice & Alison vs. The Won Siblings - (Not-Exactly-)Twin Tornado Tag

Post by acuyra Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:42 am

As Alison and Alice made their entrances to a chorus of jeers, their opponents watched on from the backstage area, glaring up a screen in the gorilla position. Truthfully, few in the audience were happy to see them, but their rage couldn’t quite compare with that of the Won Siblings. Even though their reasons for their indignation were quite different from that of the crowd.

[”An insult!”] Bridget screamed, venting her rage, their native Mandarin filling the halls of the undeserving Japanese swine. She kicked over a poor chair that was just minding its own business, then turned to glare her sister’s way.  [”We scrape for matches, beg for months, and this is what we find ourselves with?”]

Cindy merely leaned against the wall, her cold eyes still fixed on the screen, as she let Bridget rant. She learned long ago that it was best to simply allow her sister to vent her frustrations in moments like this. [”I know, dear sister.”]

[”We were Wrestle Angels!”] She balled her fists tighs and looked around as she wanted to find something inexpensive and easily breakable. [”A celebrated team! One of the finest! And they dare send us these, these…”] She waved her hand about and gestured at the screen, as if she were looking for the proper word to describe their opponents.

[“Wastrels?”]

[“Wastrels!”]

Cindy let out a long sigh and moved from the corner as their own music began, just as one of the stagehands dared to pop her head into the room and give them the signal. She put a hand on her lovely sister’s shoulder, facing her seething rage with a cool smile. [“Dear sister, I agree. Our opponents are certainly unworthy of our time. But let us look at this as an opportunity. We will use these dogs as an example, a demonstration of what we can truly do, our full prowess. Management will not dare to pit us against such wretches ever again.”]

Bridget bit her thumb, an old habit when she became angry, and begrudgingly nodded. [”You speak wisdom, as always, dear sister. Tonight, we will not have opponents, but victims.”] She stood proud and tall as she strode forward, leading the way out from behind the curtain while Cindy eagerly followed behind. [”If nothing else, they will serve as a way to sate my anger.”]

The Won Siblings made their way out a moment later, bringing the audience’s jeering to a new level. As always, they ignored it - the bleating of sheep was a common nuisance, one they’d grown accustomed to in this filthy land. Their eyes and minds stayed focused on their opponents all the way, as they made their way into the ring and stood across from them.

The Won Sisters said nothing, not at first. They simply looked at Alison and Alice, staring. Bridget, with her condescending sneer. Cindy, with her wicked smile.

After a moment, they spoke. To each other. In their own language. [“So.”] Cindy clapped. [“I leave the decisions to you, dear sister. Who would you like to start with?”]

[“Bah.”] Bridget shrugged, glancing between the two - where they sisters, as well? It hardly mattered. She looked between them as if they were pieces of meat in the market . [”They both look the same to me.”]

Last edited by acuya on Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:22 am; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:18 am

Alice followed her partner down towards the ring, similarly unfazed by the barrage of boos. Sliding up onto the canvas, the petite brunette hopped up and dusted herself off, straightening her outfit a bit before watching and waiting as their opponents now entered the stage.

Interestingly enough, the two women that appeared looked very similar, though their likeness couldn't quite compare to the one between Alison and her. They also had a matching gimmick, dressed like a pair of Chinese martial artists(?). At first, Alice didn't think much of it, but once she could see both of them up close, she tensed up a little. Compared to the two pink-haired brats they fought last time, these two were built a lot more like actual fighters. Her confidence wavered (though you couldn't really tell by looking at her, as she thought for a moment she might be in over her head.

The two woman chattered to each other in what sounded like Chinese to Alice, though she didn't really know for sure. And though she was starting to feel reluctant, Alice still maintained her composure as she glanced over towards Alison. "Uh. So do you want the blue-hair one or the purple-hair one?" Not that it mattered to her; they both looked dangerous.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Thu Sep 08, 2016 2:20 pm

The opponents-to-be were wearing considerably less gimmicky - although possibly skimpier - outfits than what the impromptu tag team had chosen. They looked like serious fighters, certainly moreso than the two pink haired girls from before. A bit out of place in the showy arena ring... but then again, Alison was the one in a maid outfit.

Sounds like Chinese... I guess they're actual, legit Chinese martial artists? Or just really into the role. Best not to underestimate them. She looked over at her non-familial twin. Choosing one or the other to focus on didn't really matter when she had no idea what either of them were capable of. "Eh, I dunno... it'll probably get too chaotic in the ring once it gets going. But to start, I guess I'll take... purple."

She sounded nervous. Was she supposed to be nervous?

Alice & Alison vs. The Won Siblings - (Not-Exactly-)Twin Tornado Tag SAdcZrMAlice & Alison vs. The Won Siblings - (Not-Exactly-)Twin Tornado Tag MVRLLQmAlice & Alison vs. The Won Siblings - (Not-Exactly-)Twin Tornado Tag I82ome3Alice & Alison vs. The Won Siblings - (Not-Exactly-)Twin Tornado Tag UAjmKPCAlice & Alison vs. The Won Siblings - (Not-Exactly-)Twin Tornado Tag MAai8oKAlice & Alison vs. The Won Siblings - (Not-Exactly-)Twin Tornado Tag SiB6bEf

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Thu Sep 08, 2016 3:46 pm

Bridget, eager to begin the beating, finally shrugged and turned her attention to Alison. [“I suppose I’ll start with the one in the maid outfit. I do find it rather gaudy.”]

Cindy gave her sister a cheerful nod and turned just enough to stand perpendicular with Alice. [”Really? I find it quite sexy. But very well - the schoolgirl for me, then. We can trade later.”] She gave her foe a sideways glance, looking like a cat who’d just seen a delicious mouse to chew in. [“I follow your lead, dear sister.”]

[“Then let us begin.”]

The two sisters move forward as one, moving in nearly perfect unison, with Cindy only having the slightest delay. Bridget extended her arm and attempted to crash into Alison with a fierce clothesline, while Cindy stepped in, raised her leg, and fired a superkick at Alice’s chin, a simultaneous blitz that would put the two Als on defense right from the start.

If the Won Siblings had their way, they would be staying there for some time.

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Sep 09, 2016 6:36 am

"I guess I have the blue one then." Alice stated bluntly, turning to face their foes. The moment the bell rang, both of the Chinese women instantly closed the gap between them, the before-mentioned blue-haired one already throwing a sharp kick before the petite brunette could even realize what was going on.

"Fast...!" Was Alice's only thought before Cindy's kick hit its mark. Her head snapping backwards, she was knocked right off of her feet, sailing through the air before landing hard on her back, sprawled out across the mat. Knocked into a total daze, the uniform-clad girl just laid there groaning, completely helpless as she blankly gazed up at the arena lights above.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by TheWamts Fri Sep 09, 2016 9:50 am

"Eh? GUUAH!" She barely had time to register the sound of the bell ringing, and Bridget had already charged into the inexperienced wrestler. She went down with a crash, and felt another crash, sounding awfully like Alice also going down from the first attack.

Ooookay, we might be slightly possibly screwed. She shook those thoughts away, trying to pull herself back on her feet.

+ Two & B
TheWamts
TheWamts

Back to top Go down

Post by acuyra Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:13 am

Down went the little ones, as the Won Sisters stood tall. In their mind, the match was already over. Indeed, it had been decided long before the bell sounded, when the ink that made this match a reality dried on the paper. This action now was simply a formality before the end, a session for the sisters to relax and practice their skills at leisure.

Alice and Alison might have disagreed, but it hardly mattered what they thought, did it?

[”As expected.”] Bridget started kicking Alison in the side, forcing her to roll across the ring until she went all the way to the apron and spilled out to the floor. [”I will handle business on the outside, dear sister. Do enjoy your time, though be sure to leave her relatively intact. I want a turn, as well.”]

Cindy gave her sister a frilly wave, before turning her attention the dazed schoolgirl in front of her. She stepped over Alice’s dazed body, feet on both sides of her hips, and bent down, her smiling face blocking out the arena lights above.

”Wake up, little one.” She cooed, finally speaking in English, her voice soft and sweet and sultry. Cindy reeled back and gave Alice a hard slap across the face, swinging her body along with the blow for extra impact. ”It is time for you to go to school.”

Last edited by acuya on Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:24 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by k0hryuu Fri Sep 09, 2016 10:23 am

A blurred form eclipsed Alice's vision, and while a calming voice reached her ears, a brutal slap knocked her right out of her daze and back into a world of pain. Crying out sharply, the petite brunette's hand immediately shot to her face, letting out a soft whimper as she touching the stinging area of her cheek.

Shortly following that, however, the reality of just how outmatched she was sunk into Alice's body all at once, causing her to abruptly freeze up. Looking back up at Cindy, a trace of fear crossed the girl's otherwise deadpan face.

k0hryuu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next