Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 5:06 am

» Gyro Zeppeli vs Blanc and Noir - Cowboys and Bunnies
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:59 pm

» Avalanche 2023: Tag Match: Daichi Kurozu/John Carnaby vs Koto-Chan/Adama Saadia
by Scourger X Yesterday at 2:28 pm

» Live To Serve (For Scourger)
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:41 pm

» Liv Livewire vs Akiko Kurozu - Matches and Dynamite - Standard Fight
by Scourger X Yesterday at 1:22 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 73 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 73 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Tsunade Senju vs Melody Serperior

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Tsunade Senju vs Melody Serperior - Page 5 Empty Re: Tsunade Senju vs Melody Serperior

Post by anime_hentaifighter Fri Sep 23, 2016 8:28 pm

Tsunade would just glare as she heard the brat taunt her as she lay on the canvas while holding her belly as the crowd keeps chanting ''Let's go Melody'' over and over to the former doctors annoyance.

So as Melody force the blond back to her feet and trap her head in a Muay Thai clitch as Tsunade tries to wiggle free before she could get planted down as she was expecting a DDT only to get kneed 3 times in a row in her stomach.

Back to top Go down

Tsunade Senju vs Melody Serperior - Page 5 Empty Re: Tsunade Senju vs Melody Serperior

Post by Vcom7418 Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:26 am

Right now, Melody's offense was going on flawlessly. The match was finally going in her favor. And she was determined to keep it that way, and teach the blonde a lesson.

As Melody still held her opponent's head, she would put it under her armpit, while grabbing one of the straps on her opponent's one piece suit. She would then attempt to haul her up by her head, upside down, though Melody wouldn't drop the blonde on her back.

She would try and drop straight down, trying to drive her opponent's head into canvas with a Brainbuster.

Afterwards, she would attempt hook her leg and pin the woman while she is down, hoping to get at least a 2 count.

Last edited by Vcom7418 on Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Chika Igarashi (Friction)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Open to PMs at any time. Also, all the time on Discord: Vcom7418#0756

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:40 pm

Tsunade knew that she lost control of the match as Melody was going on the offense and was not showing any signs of stopping as the crowd was clearly behind the newcomer. So as the former doctor tries to free her head from Melody's grip just as she feels herself get lifted into the air by her one piece suit and was trying to escape only to fall down to the floor as she gets planted by the newcomer who used a Brain buster to drop the blond wrestler on her head.

So as the former doctor lay on her back after suffering that devastating Brain buster as she could barely feel Melody get on top of her and hook Tsunade's leg as she goes for the pin as the referee drops down on her knees and as her hand hit the canvas while yelling ''One''

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Sun Sep 25, 2016 3:27 am

Melody's offense just kept going further and further. Yep, this is what she wanted from her first ever match.

As the crowd was cheering and counting along with the ref, Melody smiled. Crowd being on her side, actually caring about her. And that was only visible for the 10000 in the arena, there were millions at home watching and cheering for her.

As she thought of that, ref-girl's hand hit the mat for a second time:

"TWO!"

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Despite the primary show mentioned in the brackets, my gals are all open for matches on both brands (though I would like them to be more on their primary show Razz)
Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Sun Sep 25, 2016 7:49 pm

Tsunade was slowly able to focus and saw red when she heard the Referee yell the number 2 as she saw the ref girl's hand raise in the air for the 3rd and final time as the crowd was going crazy as they were cheering for some nobody in the blond's mind.

So as the crowd would stop cheering as everyone in the arena focused on the ref-girl's hand as it started to descent towards the canvas , Only to have Tsunade kick out as she briefly got her shoulder up as she tries to push Melody off her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:12 am

Tsunade kicked out. "Damn it..." Melody thought at the moment.

She asked the ref whether it was a 3 count, but she just showed her 2 fingers. Melody decided not to press the matter further, since she herself felt like it wasn't a 3-count, despite hearing some faint "THAT WAS 3" chants in the audience.

As Tsunade pushed Melody off of her body, Melody stood up... and finally noticed how tired she was. She was sweating and panting a lot, and her skull still hurt from Tsunade's Punt Kick. She somehow managed to ignore the pain and tiredness over the last minute. Might've been adrenaline, might've been something else. Melody didn't care at the moment.

She tried to pull the blonde to her feet by her hair. Hopefully, she was still dazed from Melody's assault. Melody would then attempt to set the woman up for a Impaler DDT, as she put Tsunade in a headlock and would attempt to lift her off by grabbing her one piece.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:13 pm

Tsunade was noticing just how tired she truly was as she just lay their as Melody was already back on her feet and knew she had to try and finish the match quickly if she wanted to have any chance of winning this match today.

So as the veteran was forced back to her feet by Melody she would try to resist but in the end would be unable to resist as she feels her head get trapped in a headlock as she feels the newbie try and lift her up for a Impaler DDT but failed to lift her up the first time. So as she landed back on her feet she would just kik blindly in the hopes of one of them hitting her opponent between her legs and if it worked try to trap her opponent in a headlock. After that Tsunade would grab part of Melody's outfit and lift her in the air as she goes for a Impaler DDt of her own.

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:32 pm

"GUH"

Tsunade was not as dazed as Melody hoped, so it was quite a surprise when the blonde managed to hit her in her crotch for a second time. While Melody did get into small fights in her school before, no one ever hit her below the belt before this match, nor did she.

Melody's hands released Tsunade and went to her aching crotch. A second later, Tsunade had caught Melody in a headlock and lifted her up by her racer pants. Another second, and Tsunade drove Melody's head into the mat with her own Impaler DDT.

"AAAAAAAAAAA", she cried out in pain.

Her poor skull could barely take the attack. Even before that, she still felt the aftermath of the Punt Kick. That, along with Tsunade's current attack, made the pain in her skull unbearable, as she laid on the ground on her stomach, holding her head with one hand, and her nether regions with another.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by anime_hentaifighter Mon Sep 26, 2016 8:05 pm

So as Tsunade was able to escape Melody's attempt at a Impaler DDT and reverse it into a Impaler DDT of her own as the crowd was screaming in outrage as while the ref did not notice the low blow but they sure did and made their opinions heard.

As both wrestler's lay on the canvas the former doctor would slowly crawl towards her opponent and hook her leg as she goes for the cover as the Ref girl goes down on her knees and raise her hand in the air. But as Tsunade looked towards her as the crowd started to scream in hopes of making Melody kick out the ref girl's hand touched the canvas for the first time as she yelled ''One''

Back to top Go down

Post by Vcom7418 Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:23 pm

Melody could barely notice that Tsunade had pinned her, nor did she notice the ref girl's one count, her skull was in pain. Melody knew that, if she recieved an impact to the head of that magnitude again, she would be lucky if she just ended up unconscious. Burning sensation in her crotch did not help the matters either.

"TWO!"

However, Melody finally registered that she was being pinned as ref announced the two count

"N......no....!"

As she quitely said that, she would attempt to lift her shoulder up, hoping to kick out, at least, at a 2.9 count.

GASTER (Friction)
Alice Gaster (Tension)
S.A.S. (Tag Team)
Vera Sapphire (Tension)

Vcom7418
Vcom7418

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next