Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Today at 3:58 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 207 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 207 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kawaii Cuties Clash! (for Oathkeeper)

2 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Kawaii Cuties Clash! (for Oathkeeper) - Page 5 Empty Re: Kawaii Cuties Clash! (for Oathkeeper)

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Oct 11, 2016 1:41 pm

"W-wait... What?" Cutey blinked as Claire stepped unreasonably close, they were face to face which made her heart skip a beat. Standing nose to nose, Cutey's face turned a shade of pink before she regained her composure. The pink haired girl clicked her tongue against her teeth as Claire turned away from her and left. She narrowed her eyes at Claire's back before following her into the washroom.

"Pervert? Oh, you're really asking for it aren't you..." Cutey muttered under her breath as she followed Claire into the change room. She was contemplating giving the American girl a lesson before she resolved to let it go. Claire will have her comeuppance at the shower when she forced her to acknowledge her one way or another.

As they entered the locker room, Cutey would walkover to her locker and started going through her locker. Cutey would start taking off her clothes. The pink haired girl put her top and her yoga pants next to her running shoes. She let her hair down and placing her hair bands next to the pile of folded clothes. She risked a glance over her shoulder at Claire suddenly a little self-conscious standing in her striped pink and white bra and panties.

Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Kawaii Cuties Clash! (for Oathkeeper) - Page 5 Empty Re: Kawaii Cuties Clash! (for Oathkeeper)

Post by Daaharu Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:25 pm

Claire chuckled a bit when she heard Cutey stutter and saw the pink-haired girl's cheeks turn a shade of pink to match her head of hair. The Japanese girl was a wily one, who was hard to get one over on, so even a small victory during their war of words was exciting for Claire. The American knew that she had the upper hand as she turned her back to Cutey and walked into the locker room, with her new Japanese rival hopping along behind her.

The locker room was big, but somehow the two of them had chosen lockers today which were in the same aisle, separated by the bench in the middle and just a few feet of space otherwise. That made Claire a little self-conscious, too, as she took off her shoes, pulled off her tight sports bra to let her small chest get some air, and finally slid down her spandex shorts, wearing only her polka dot panties, black base with white dots covering them, underneath. Initially, she was facing her locker, away from Cutey. But she couldn't help but peek at the other girl over her shoulder.

And, when she did, Claire would smirk again and give a derisive snort, as she had another way to get a dig in at her cute counterpart. "Oooh, nice panties. Did mommy set your cute little pink stripey ones out for you?"

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Oct 16, 2016 6:37 am

"Oh you thi-" Cutey was about to say with a smile beginning to form on her face but quickly faded as Claire changed topics.

The pink haired girl glared at the other girl clearly not happy with her teasing. Claire had the audacity to judge her choice of undergarments, Cutey would not take that lightly. Her face twisted in anger and embarrassment, she turned her body towards Claire and got in her face. She quickly pointed at Claire's panties with a glance down. She gave Claire a smug smirk as she stared her new friend down.

"What's wrong with stripes, huh?" Cutey said pressing her body against Claire's, chest to chest and nose to nose. "You have a right to talk? Polka dots? Really? I bet you wear them so they match your jammies."
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:01 am

The whole situation was now coming to a head. The two girls, quite the strange pair indeed as they clearly had a burning desire to embarrass each other while, at the same time, seeming to get along quite well, were not going to be able to keep their hands off of each other for much longer. And now, in the locker room, things were...different. They each were wearing only their panties and nothing else, and a staredown was going to become very intimate, very fast.

Not that that would stop them. Claire got in the first shot, but Cutey would quickly return fire, and do it like a seasoned professional. As Claire turned around, red-faced and certainly embarrassed, to face her pink-haired foe, Cutey marched right up to her and got in her face. Undeterred, Claire would shove her body into Cutey's, the two kawaiis matching up nose to nose, chest to chest, toe to toe, and crotch to crotch. Lithe little bodies lined up with each other perfectly, then pressed together as the two bore into each other.

The smirk which soon appeared on Claire's face was every bit as smug as the one gracing Cutey's. "Now why would you accuse me of that unless yours actually do match your pajamas, huh? It's clear where that line of thought came from, Stripey." It didn't really matter whether Cutey's accusation about Claire was true or not. "That's so embarrassing. Not only are your pajamas striped, but they're pink, huh? And they're probably footie pajamas, too, that mommy bought you. Too bad you don't have a mature taste in pattern like I do."

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:25 am

Cutey grut her teeth obviously getting fed up with Claire. She was really asking fir Cutey to spank her bottom and teach her a lesson.

"M-mature taste in pattern? They're polka dots, Claire. Polka dots only show up on stuffed animals and the children section in bedding in Ikea! A-and what's wrong with pink stripes? You're just looking for an excuse to settle the score aren't you?" Cutey said as her glare shifted into a smirk. "Fine."

The way the two were pressing up against each other, Cutey realized that neither was willing to back down. She didn't want it to come to this but with both of them as competitive as they are, it was inevitable. As their bodies clashed, Cutey would try to grab Claire's fingers and intertwine them.

"Well come on then, put me in my place, punk. I double dare you, loser!" Cutey challenged growling.

Last edited by Oathkeeper on Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sun Oct 16, 2016 7:40 am

Claire was nervous, thrilled, angry, and a little bit aroused all at the same time. She and Cutey had been getting along...well, in a very strange sort of way. As they competed, the two of them watched out for each other, making sure that no harm befell the other one so long as they were protecting her. It would have been a perfectly inspire piece of sportsmanship had the two not also been taking every opportunity to demean and humiliate each other. Even so, Claire by no means hated Cutey. She actually liked her a lot.

But that didn't mean that the Japanese girl's insufferable smugness didn't irk her. As Cutey began to talk smack about polka dots in general, Claire would grit her teeth and ball her hand into a fist momentarily, getting it limbered up...just in case.

"D-don't act like you're confused about it, Cutey! You're the one who wants to start something! But if you do...then I am going to finish it!" Claire's heart was thumping fast, probably fast enough for Cutey to feel through their flesh. She lifted her hands and intertwined her fingers with the pink-haired girl's. She leaned harder into Cutey, her nipples poking at Cutey's tiny titties, and her forehead klunking against her rival's.

"If you're really sure you want to do this...then I'm not going to hold back, Cutey, okay?" Claire would growl back.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Oct 17, 2016 1:23 am

Cutey's face reddened as she felt Claire's nipples against her chest. She felt her heart racing in her chest as she could feel the other girl standing before her. The excitement and anticipation of getting to really get at Claire overwhelmed her. She knew Claire felt something similar, noting the balling of her hands into fists and feeling her rival's heart beat against her chest.

"Let's be honest here Claire." Cutey said as the two were now locked up and ready to put the other in their place. "Neither of us is going to be satisfied until the other admits defeat. Don't come crying to me after I beat you loser."

The petite Japanese girl growled back as she wasted no time in trying to put the American girl in her place. As the two shoved against each other, Cutey would try to let her opponent over power her by feigning weakness. She would then start to take a step back, then another before trying to side step to get around Claire. If she managed to do this, she would try to press Claire's front against the locker and hold her arm against her back in a hammerlock.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:14 am

Both kawaiis were obviously excited. Both kawaiis were also obviously very nervous. They had all sorts of pent-up emotions roiling inside their very modestly-sized chests that they were about to start working through by beating each other up. Cutey was right when she observed that neither of them was going to be satisfied until the other had surrendered and was completely at her mercy. Claire huffed, and nodded in agreement.

But that wasn't all that was on Claire's mind right now. "You're a hundred percent right. I don't want to stop until I'm wiping the floor with your cute, half-conscious body," Claire would insist, as she shoved her chest a little harder against Cutey's. Her face came closer, too, to the point that their lips were almost brushing against each other when Claire spoke again. "And you are adorable. I've had some fun so far tonight—but it's only going to be really sweet when I finish you off and you beg for mercy, Cutey..."

Claire would smile at Cutey, then suddenly shove forward, trying to immediately gaint the advantage in this full-on standing body press. And, as Cutey began to bend back, then step back, Claire's almost friendly, understanding smile would turn a bit more predatory as Cutey's strength seemed to be seriously inferior to Claire's!

Until Cutey pulled her little trick. She slid around to the side of Claire, getting behind her and yanking on one arm. She tried to shove Claire into the lockers, too, but Claire managed to get her free hand up to save herself from being smashed! She winced as she felt her arm pressed against her back in a hammerlock, but she knew she had to fight back. "Let's see your stripes take...this!" Claire would growl, before thrusting out her butt and smacking it into Cutey's gut as hard as she could to try to force the pink-haired girl to back off!

Last edited by Daaharu on Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:36 am

Cutey felt a mixture of fear and anticipation at the prospect of being Claire's plaything. The Japanese girl felt her neck blush but only swallowed hard and concentrated on the battle a head. Grinning, she manged to pin her foe against the locker, her breath hot against Claire's ear.

"All that talk... but in the end. You're the one who's going to be underneath me." She said her lips only inches from the sensitive skin on the back of her neck. Cutey wondered how Claire would react if she licked American girl's ear and pondered what Claire's moan sounded like. However, Claire had other plans than to let Cutey have her way with her. Cutey grunted as Claire's ass bashed into her stomach forcing her to release her from the submission.

"Come on Slowpoke, I'm not done yet" Cutey said, stumbling back, as she would try to grab at the strap of Claire's bra before she could turn around. The Japanese girl would yank it back only to release it hoping that there will be a satisfying snap to leave a stinging red mark across the girl's back.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Oct 17, 2016 3:51 am

Cutey only held her against the locker for a few seconds, but the Japanese girl had a great effect on Claire while she did. The pain in her arm was annoying, but it was nothing that Claire couldn't handle. As poor as her tolerance for pain was when she first joined AFW, it was considerably better today, and she had plenty of stamina to handle a loser like Cutey. But the pain was not the thing that made the little hairs on the back of her neck stand on end. It wasn't what made her blush so deeply that even her neck, like Cutey's, was showing a little bit of pink.

"P-p-pfffft," Claire would stutter, her dismissive scoff sounding hesitant. "That s-sounds like you're thinking of something perverted, you creep...all I'm thinking about is kicking your ass!"

Claire would smash her ass into Cutey's stomach, forcing the pink-haired girl to back off. Claire took a deep breath before she began to whip around. But, as she did whip around, she felt her bra tugged, then released, with the strap snapping painfully back into place on her back with enough force to redden the flesh and make Claire yowl like a wounded cat. "B-bitch!!" Claire would hiss, before lunging forward to try to shove Cutey's shoulders hard with both her hands, aiming to force the girl back against the lockers!

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next