Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 9:56 pm

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 6:11 am

» Straight Tequila Night
by Yori Today at 12:13 am

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by JoggingJokes Yesterday at 6:57 pm

» Rina Ninoita vs Akemi Suki - Face Off
by Deus001 Yesterday at 9:36 am

Who is online?
In total there are 200 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 199 Guests :: 2 Bots

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Kawaii Cuties Clash! (for Oathkeeper)

2 posters

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

Kawaii Cuties Clash! (for Oathkeeper) - Page 9 Empty Re: Kawaii Cuties Clash! (for Oathkeeper)

Post by Oathkeeper Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:42 pm

The constant rising pain of her striped panties pulling up hard, stretching the striped material of her panties more and more. It no longer felt her opponent was driving her panties between them, it felt more like a metal wire. The pink haired girl's sex was raw and pink from the torture.

"Hahh! Yes! Yes! YES! You're mine!" Cutey cried out in triumph at Claire's panicked tone. The pink haired girl grinned as she was so close to lifting her opponent up off the floor and drive the girl onto her back. She was so close to victory but Claire's panties gave way making it tear. She couldn't lift her opponent with this tear as it forced her to pull up even more as it stretched.

The Sumo wrestling contest was a painful and exhausting affair. Cutey felt like she was going to collapse from exhaustion, her arms burning with trying to pull the other girl off her feet. Cutey let out a terible cry as her opponent gave one last ditch effort as her opponent managed to lift her off her toes. It was over the pink haired girl thought to herself. She was a fool for trying to challenge Claire to her specialty. Cutey had lost and soon Claire would fall ontop of her and force Cutey to look up at her and admit defeat. She threw back her foot, her big toe find purchase in the tile. In an instant, she felt her panties tear completely off. In a flash, she would give one last pull with a grunt of effort. Cutey would near collapse but hold the other girl close in an embrace for balance. Her arms wrapped around the girl's neck and with her hand clutching her opponent's pokladots panties in the other hand. She would pant tightly against Claire's hair pathetically before cursing her.

"Stupid! look at what you did! M-my panties! Their torn! It's all your fault!" Cutey said eyes watering from the sensation as she would press her naked body against Claire trying to knock the girl over and fall on top of her.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Kawaii Cuties Clash! (for Oathkeeper) - Page 9 Empty Re: Kawaii Cuties Clash! (for Oathkeeper)

Post by Daaharu Sun Dec 11, 2016 5:55 pm

Soon, the source of exulted exclamations shifted from one girl's mouth to the other, as Claire managed a pained but yet triumphant grin as she managed to reverse their positions, lifting Cutey up, nearly off of her feet. Claire still felt her foe's tight grip on her own panties, which were in tatters and could only be hanging on by a few fibers on one side. One leg hole had already torn completely through. But now, she felt the fabric of Cutey's stupid striped panties tearing, and laughed as she pulled as hard as she could. "Yes! Yes!"

Claire was rewarded, as those striped panties suddenly tore completely apart, ripping open and spilling the pink-haired girl onto her feet on the floor. Claire breathed a sigh of relief, and was about to start taunting Cutey again, when the Japanese girl gripped her panties tighter again and immediately gave one last hard pull that managed to sever the last remaining fabric connection that held Claire's black and white polka dot panties together, ripping them completely off of Claire's body.

"Nnnyyhhhf! T-too bad, you already lost, loser!" Claire would insist, before Cutey suddenly gave her a shove and tackled her, Claire smacking into the wet tile on her back with Cutey on top of her. She growled, bringing her hands up to Cutey's head, one still clutching those striped panties. "Your panties sucked, anyway! Mine are the real loss here! So just...stuff it!" Claire would then ball up the striped panties in her hand and try to shove the torn underwear into her new rival's mouth, to gag her with her own panties and shut her up!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Officially caught up to my AFW replies as of January 23, 2021.
Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Mon Dec 12, 2016 12:48 am

Cutey had thought the contest was over, she panted against Claire meekly.

"Wh-what do you mean I los- MHFFF!???" Cutey said confused wanting to pull away and to set the record straight. The pink haired girl tried to push away but Claire had other plans. She blushed as her opponent floored her and got on top of her. She let out a muffled groan, her face turning bright red as Claire stuffed her own panties into her mouth. She struggled violently against her in protest. Cutey flushed as her opponent was humiliating her but what made her blush even more was that she liked it. It was getting harder and harder to find the will to fight, she wanted the other girl so badly. Cutey whimpered as Claire growled, her feet sliding against the tile unable to get her legs to do much of anything. The constant bucking of her hips turned her on and made some of her juices flow between her legs.

The Japanese girl would moan against her own panties, she couldn't help but get excited after the contest and her sex getting wet. She would try to smear Claire's panties against her mouth and nose. She would do anything to buy her more time, Cutey stole herself and would fight back as hard as she could.

Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Dec 20, 2016 4:58 pm

Cutey had tackled Claire to the wet tile floor and landed on top, but, when Claire stuffed Cutey's own panties into her mouth, it seemed that the American girl was clearly the one who was in control! Cutey whimpered and moaned, unable to speak at all with her own underwear in her mouth. Her face was bright red, and she was obviously completely humiliated, a fact which made Claire, who wasn't exactly in a great position right now, feel ecstatic.

Cutey squirmed wildly on top of her, and the movement of her hips caused her sex to rub up against Claire's. That simple rubbing, plus the view Claire had of a naked Cutey, was making Claire very wet herself. Cutey was pretty hot to begin with, and now she was naked, doused with warm water, panties stuffed in her mouth...Claire didn't plan to give up this fight, but she didn't know how much longer she could go before she had to do something about the heat she was feeling down below!

At least Cutey was turned on, too. Claire could probably use that. "H-ha, look who's turned on by being submissive. You really want to f—mfmgh! Hey! Stop! Mfff!" Cutey was rubbing Claire's panties all over Claire's face now, which certainly didn't help Claire's embarrassment. The American girl would try to push on Cutey hard and throw her over to the side to separate them, so that she could figure out what to do next!

Contact me on Trillian (daaharu) if you want to chat or want me to reply faster.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Thu Dec 29, 2016 10:09 pm

"How does it taste, huh!?" Cutey said as she forced Claire off of her, she was still so riled up. The two girls would probably be staring daggers at eachother on the tile floor, they were both frustrated by the fact neither girl was going to go down easy. However, Cutey would be lying if that was the only thing frustrating her. She got on her knees and engaged in a grapple with Claire. Intertwining their fingers, she would try to overpower Claire. As the two struggled with their warm, wet naked bodies pressed against each other and the spray of hot water from shower heads rained on their bodies, Cutey felt her heart pound. Face to face with her enemy, Cutey would grit her teeth.

"Why won't you just.... lose already?" She said between breaths, the sound of water spilling onto the tile floors cascading around them and echoing off the walls. "You're so annoying Claire! You and your weak legs muscles, your stupid muscles that beat me and don't get me started on your stupid panties! I've never wanted to beat someone more in my entire life!"

She growled pouring all her frustration in overwhelming Claire but with Claire's face so close to her own. She couldn't help it, she 'accidentally' brushed her lips against Claire's. The dark haired girl's lips felt wet and soft and after one taste Cutey forced a kiss against Cutey's mouth. She would move her lips against Claire's before letting her muscles relax. Her face reddened unable to keep back her desire any longer, she would force her tongue into Claire's warm, wet and soft mouth licking the back of Claire's teeth before pressing the tip of her tongue against Claire's. She could feel her wetness just leak out of her now though it was impossible to tell with all this water.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Tue Jan 03, 2017 7:08 pm

Claire shoved Cutey away, but Cutey would come right back at her after spitting her panties out of her mouth. Cutey put her arms up to grapple, and Claire would gladly oblige her, spreading her arms and throwing herself into her cute pink-haired opponent, pushing on her and pressing their bodies tightly together!

Claire growled as Cutey talked, pressing her wet forehead harder into Cutey's, as if trying to push herself straight through Cutey's body! "You're the one who deserves to lose, Cutey. You and your weak arms suck, and your good endurance sucks, and your pretty eyes suck. You're getting me so frazzled that I can hardly think straight, and there's no way that I'll ever be satisfied until I kick your ass completely!"

The close contact between them was making Claire's skin tingle, and she couldn't help but keep licking her lips as she stared into Cutey's big eyes. Eventually, she couldn't help but lean in and give Cutey an "accidental" smooch. She felt Cutey kiss her back, and from there, it wasn't long before the pink-haired girl was practically slobbering all over Claire's lips and in her mouth. Claire, for her part, kissed back just as hard, wrapping her tongue around the one invading her mouth like a snake, then pressing her lips down to try to trap Cutey's tongue, in a way. Her sex was practically dripping now, and she needed to do something about that. She would slide both hands down to Cutey's cute little ass, giving those firm butt cheeks a squeeze before pulling hard on her foe to try to slap their sexes together hard! "Mmmnnff!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Wed Feb 01, 2017 7:01 am

Cutey was so lost in herself, she wasn't worried how Claire would react to these actions. She didn't want Claire to think she was perverted or think of these urges as gross or weird. Despite 'hating' Claire, she didn't want her to look at that kind of light. However, Clarie was just as wanting as Cutey. She felt the girl's mouth hungrily against hers, it encouraged her not to hold back. Claire even had the audacity to grab her ass and give it a squeeze, this made Cutey mewl. Cutey let out a purring moan as Claire thrust her crotch against hers. Cutey urgently thrust back and rubbed their sexes against each other, the wet sounds of wet flesh and the sound of Claire's moaning filled her ears.

Cutey would run her hands up and down Claire's back before one hand grabbed a handful of Claire's raven back hair while the other grasped the base of her neck. She would pull Claire's head back breaking the lock of their lips making a puckering sound. Cutey would press her mouth urgently against Claire's exposed neck, moaning against her soft sensitive skin letting her tongue dance on her flesh. Pulling away, if Claire let her, Cutey would press her open mouth on Claire's nipple. She would shove the other girl onto the floor, hold her down and let her suck on Claire's hard nipple. Meanwhile, Cutey's tongue would stroke at Claire's nipple from all directions, letting her tongue make small circular motions with the tip of her tongue.

"MmmmmmH!"
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:29 pm

Claire's "hatred" of Cutey was pretty strong, after everything the two of them had done to each other, but she was not going to mess up what was happening right now. Cutey had been turning her on all night, and now that the two of them had stripped each other naked and had each other all slippery and warmed up on the floor of the showers, Claire was going to take Cutey, and take her hard.

Claire hadn't actually had that many liaisons since she joined AFW. The Kawaii League loved its sexy and kinky matches, to be sure, but full-on hentai was often off the table. So she was dripping just from all the close contact with Cutey. And there was something about the pink-haired girl that just really set her off...she made her so flustered and annoyed and horny all at once.

Claire wanted to keep kissing as their sexes grinded against each other, but Cutey yanked back on her head, leaving Claire to moan into the open air. "Ooohhhmmm...aannnnhh..." Cutey wasn't satisfied with those, though. She began sucking on Claire's neck, eliciting another hot moan from the young American, and then she threw Claire down and began to suck on her nipple, making Claire's toes curl and her eyes widen as she cried out in pleasure.

"O-oh my god! I...ahhnnn! Nyaaaahhh...!"

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Oathkeeper Tue Mar 14, 2017 12:33 am

Cutey was consumed by her own lust, all she could taste, see and feel was Claire. Hearing the other girl cry out like that sent a shock through her entire body. If she were more lucid, she would have teased Claire for making such lewd sounds. However, she had no semblance of self control, Claire's mouth on her neck made her make a loud muffled moan against her rival's teet.

"Aaaah.... Mmmmmhhh!" Cutey pulled away from Claire's breast and arched her own back. The rhythmic grinding of their hips and the beating of her heart made her know, she was about to cum. The pink haired girl's breathing would accelerate and would grab Claire by her cute hips with an urgency. The grinding of their wet sexes built up more and more until it was too much to bear like a teapot left on the stove.

"ahhh... Ughh! Ahhh! Ahhhh! aaaaahhhh!" The pink-haired kawaii let out a long drawn out moan. She would let her feminine fluids flow against Claire's sex. Utterly spent, Cutey would collapse on her back breathing hard. The Japanese girl's sakura blossom hair splayed out on the shower room floor. All she could hear was the sound of her breathing and the sound of water hitting the tile floor.
Oathkeeper
Oathkeeper

Back to top Go down

Post by Daaharu Sat Mar 18, 2017 3:47 pm

Claire was being driven a little bit loopy by this incredible, sexy interlude, not thinking about anything else except Cutey and how to fuck her harder and make her cum harder. Even the hot water that was cascading down on top of them, and the slippery tiles underneath them—even the usually-annoying awkward seams in between the tiles that were so frustrating to feel underneath your toes when you were just trying to take a nice shower—were all off of Claire's radar. Her mind had a singular focus, and she worked hard to try to accomplish her goal.

Cutey had really done a number on Claire, sucking her neck and her nipple like that, but Claire could fight back in kind, latching her mouth onto Cutey's neck and refusing to let go, very gently biting it, rolling her tongue along Cutey's smooth flesh, sucking on it to leave a hickey in a conspicuous spot afterwards. She kept on licking Cutey's neck until the pink-haired girl yanked away from her breast, moaning loudly. The sound of Cutey's moans only accelerated Claire's arousal. "Mmmmmnnnnhh! Aahhmmmm!" Claire dug her nails into Cutey's firm little butt and pulled her as hard as she could into the next several collisions of their hot sexes. Finally, Claire was unable to control herself any longer.

"Aahhhhnn...aaahhhh...mmaaaaaaaaannnnh!"

Claire's juices squirted out over Cutey's sex, and then she fell back, arms losing their hold on Cutey, hips ceasing to move as Claire felt an intense wave of exhaustion hit her. She fell onto the tile, spread-eagled, panting heavily as she tried to recover.

Daaharu
Daaharu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next