Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 86 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 86 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Debut Humiliation match Rhiannon vs Masako

2 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Debut Humiliation match Rhiannon vs Masako - Page 6 Empty Re: Debut Humiliation match Rhiannon vs Masako

Post by dragonswill Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:30 am

"I'm sure you can Sellsword-chan." Masako spoke as she felt really bad about stomping on Rhiannon's crotch but told her self this was a match and she needed to focus on winning. Seeing How Rhea reacted to her move Masako was about to stomp harder till the girl started to move her legs around trying to throw masako off of her. "Hey! Hold still!" Masako tried to hold on but soon Rhiannon would get one foot free causing the strawberry blonde to back away so she doesn't get kicked .

Back to top Go down

Debut Humiliation match Rhiannon vs Masako - Page 6 Empty Re: Debut Humiliation match Rhiannon vs Masako

Post by RJD Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:36 am

After Masako would back of Rhiannon would get up to her feet and would try to back off away from her opponent until she reached the ropes, Rhea planning to use her ring awareness to her advantage against Masako to try and turn things around.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:29 pm

Masako watched as Rhiannon would back away to the ropes, the Bikini clad girl had to think of something but didn't know what to do she thought slapping was humiliating abit but she didn't want to hurt Rhea. Ugh there has to be a way to do this come on brain work. Masako was having a hard time thinking on what she can do to humiliate someone that likes to be humiliated.

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:41 pm

Rhea would notice that her opponent wasn't getting on the offence and come up with an idea to try and get a little revenge on Masako. Rhiannon would approach her opponent somewhat slowly before running at her and trying for a dropkick, Rhea would try to utulize her speed fully here and tried to misdirect her opponent by suddenly changing the pace of her movements. If this was a success then Rhea would quickly get up to her feet and look down at her opponent, planning to counter any attacks Masako could make while grounded.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:26 am

Masako watched Rhiannon as the girl got up and started to approach slowly before she was caught off guard by the sudden burst of speed. taking a step back Masako reacted to slow against the drop kick, falling onto the ground. "ugh shit.." Masako looked up at Rhea while the girl just stood there looking at her, Probably to counter any moves she could do. Masako would roll to hold her chest since it stung form the force of the drop kick, the strawberry blonde would roll away from Rhea and get to the ropes.

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:19 am

Rhea would quickly follow her opponent to the ropes and would grab onto her legs and hold them both before trying to go back towards the middle of the ring. If this was successful then Rhea would try to put the legs under her arms before placing her bare foot on her opponent's crotch and say " This is how you do it, old timer* before Rhea would rub her foot in Masako's crotch and would rapidly push her foot against it to try to apply pressure and maybe stimulate Masako.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:17 pm

Masako would see Rhiannon coming after her, grabbing onto the ropes once Rhea grabbed her legs Masako didn't want to get dragged away just yet so the ref started to step in and tell Rhea to release Masako's legs. Once they were released Masako would get onto her feet before pouncing Rhea to not allow the girl a chance to counter. Masako still needed a plan to humiliate Rhea but she didn't know where to begin.

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Wed Nov 02, 2016 7:26 pm

Rhea would let out a slight growl of irritation when the ref forced her to release the hold and would slowly walk back to the middle of the ring and try to cool herself off. By the time Rhiannon was allowed to go after the woman again she would already be too late as she ended up being pounced on, Rhea would fall to the mat and then try to launch a few wild punches at Masako, aimed towards the chest and face area though they would probably be pretty easy to avoid. Rhiannon would be a slight bit annoyed that her opponent used the ropes to her advantage, she was also annoyed that she wasn't the one on top and that her opponent kept managing to get the upper hand. " When I end up on top I'm going to make you my bitch " Rhea would say as she tried to punch her opponent, for the first time in the match Rhea didn't seem turned on by the fact that she was on the loosing side.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:12 pm

"would that mean sexy fun time if i became your bitch?" Masako said dodging the wild punches before She would slap Rhea in the face. "settle down and make this easy on both of use or you'll get a spanking." She warned as she was also getting annoyed at the fact she was out of her element when it came to humiliating someone she was more of a hentai fighter not someone that liked to humiliate others. "also why do i have to be your bitch? i mean your the masochist arnt you?" Masako said back as she sat comfortably on top of Rhea. " now tell me what is it you hate the most Sellsword-chan?"

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Wed Nov 02, 2016 8:24 pm

Rhea would giggle a bit at her opponents comment then would take the slap before looking right up into her opponents eyes with one of her cheeks being bright red. " What makes you think I'll give you sexy fun time? I'm the biggest virgin you'll ever find, but please do spank me" Rhea would say in a flirtatious tone while trying to push her body up against her opponents.

" Well I am a masochist but I'm also a sadist, and I planned to spend a little bit of time in control otherwise this would be a pretty poor debut match. " Rhiannon would admit then she would finally answer her opponents important question " Hmmm I can't really think of much, why else do you think I decided to go into a humiliation match? because you won't be able to think of anything to humiliate me which I won't like and I can tell you're getting irritated about it Masako Kun " Rhea would decide to join in with her opponent and use Japanese honorifics.

Rhiannon would continue to rub her body up against her opponents and try to place her hands gently on her opponent's thighs, trying to break her opponents concentration and lure her into getting sexual so that Rhea could try to take advantage of her opponents lust to turn the match around, though what Rhea was saying was truth and she really wasn't that experienced in sexual fighting and would possibly regret teasing the hentai fighter.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next