Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 49 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 49 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Debut Humiliation match Rhiannon vs Masako

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Debut Humiliation match Rhiannon vs Masako - Page 7 Empty Re: Debut Humiliation match Rhiannon vs Masako

Post by dragonswill Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:19 pm

Masako looked at Rhea after she slapped her seeing the girl simply look up at her. "oh your a virgin?" Masako asked after Rhiannon said that and smiled. "Oh i do like the taste and feel of a virgins sex Sellsword-chan... maybe ill have a taste of your virgin honey pot." Masako giggled as she was getting excited as she looked down at Rhea.

"Well then I can't let you have your way with me then since you are a sadist now can I?" Masako asked as she started to feeling Rhea rub her thigh. "you're right i am getting irritated by this Sellsword-chan so why don't I do somethings I like then?" Masako ask as started to rub her crotch on rhea's belly deciding to go for hentai moves now.

Leaning down to Rhea Masako would kiss her deeply pushing her tongue into the girl's mouth. as she kissed Rhea the Strawberry blonde would rub her breast into Rhea's as she used gravity to sandwich the other girls breast.

Back to top Go down

Debut Humiliation match Rhiannon vs Masako - Page 7 Empty Re: Debut Humiliation match Rhiannon vs Masako

Post by RJD Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:56 pm

Rhiannon would have a slight smirk when her opponent took the bait though she was a little bit worried at how excited and confident the other woman suddenly looked. Rhea would then feel her opponents hand start to rub her thigh, for a second Rhea would struggle and try to pull her thigh away before she would will herself to stick to the plan and let Masako do as she wanted for now, Rhea would then start to feel her opponent's crotch rubbing up against her which would prompt Rhea to start talking.

"H-Hey isn't this getting a bit unproffesional " Rhiannon would say as she started to squirm under Masako before she would then be cut off by Masako's deep kiss which would cause Rhea's eyes to widen and her to blush a little when her opponent's tongue entered her mouth.
To make things even worse Rhea would then feel her breasts get rubbed and squished by her opponent's which would make Rhea moan into Masako's mouth for a second.

Rhiannon knew from the kiss earlier that her opponent wasn't particularly shy but she definitely didn't expect her opponent to make things so sexual so fast and to be fondled all over by Masako, Rhea's plan to try and turn their positions around completely faded away as all Rhiannon could think about was the Japanese beauty that was working her over.

Rhiannon would kiss her opponent back as she started to get turned on by her experienced opponent as the watching crowd cheered for Masako to continue working over the rookie.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:55 pm

Masako Kissed Rhea swirling her tongue inside the girls mouth, Hearing the crowd cheer for Masako the strawberry blonde would ignore them as she wanted to make this girl feel pleasure till she had an idea in her head. Smiling inside Masako would rub Rhiannon's crotch more slipping her hand into the girls panties to rub her bare sex.

Masako knew they were in a match so she would think that if she could use Rhea's masochist side against the girl maybe just maybe Masako could pull of a win. As she rub the girls bare sex her ring and index finger would spread her lips while her palm would rub the top of the girls pussy and middle finger would tease going in the girl but wouldn't be pushed in only stoping just a little ways.

Breaking the kiss Masako looked at Rhea to see her face, " I know your enjoying this sellsword-chan but i want to hear from you are you enjoying it?" Masako asked the girl in a seductive voice as she looked into the girls face.

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:04 pm

Rhiannon would passionately return the kiss and her mouth would be completely open for her opponent to explore, Rhea also couldn't hear the crowd and would be entirely focused on her experienced opponent at the moment.
Rhea would then start to moan into her opponent's mouth and squirm her legs for a second after she left her bare sex get rubbed by Masako, no matter how much Rhea tried to suppress her moans and focus on the match she would still be left making soft moans with an occasional louder ones against her opponent's lips and would be completely submissive to her opponent now.

Rhea would start to almost purr in satisfcation as her opponent's finger spread her sex while the rest of her fingers got incredibly close to entering her sex but stopped just before Rhea could get the sensation she wanted.

Rhea would try to follow Masako and continue the kiss as soon as it got broke but would stop when Masako started speaking and then Rhea would reply in a tone that seemed a bit more panicked and pleading than possible " I'm enjoying it " Rhiannon would repeat to her opponent like a parrot while she looked up at Masako with a pink face and desperate eyes.

The Rookie clearly had made a mistake by telling her opponent that she was a masochist and had made yet another mistake when she tried to lure her opponent into getting sexual when Rhea herself wasn't able to compose herself enough to resist her opponents advances.
Rhiannon had completely lost sight of the match and wanted nothing more than to spend as much time under Masako as she possibly could.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:41 pm

As she kissed the girl Masako would smile feeling the muffle moans against her lips as her tongue explored Rhea's mouth. Masako thought she had the girl in her pleasure as she would break the kiss noticing Rhea wanted more of her. "I see that's great do you like it when i push into you with this finger and slowly pull out?" Masako asked as she was doing what she just said pushing her middle finger into Rhea's honey pot befor pulling it out as slowly as she could.

"or would you rather I add more fingers for you Sellsword-chan?" Masako asked teasingly as she used her ring and index finger to join her middle but as she pushed into she would have them pull out. Masako wanted to see Rhea's expression as she looked at the girl she wondered if she was dazed in such pleasure or if she was still trying to fight back.

Giggling Masako would lean her head next to Rhea, " If you give up ill give you something you would really like Sellsword-chan" Masako whispered as she blew into Rhiannons ear lightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:54 pm

Rhea would try to withhold her moan as Masako slowly pushed her middle finger in and out of her, though Rhea's desperate eyes, pink face, wet sex and submissive body language would probably be enough of a sigh for her opponent to see that Rhea did like it.

Rhiannon would then feel 3 of her opponent's fingers start to enter and would finally moan while letting a slight smile reveal itself before the smile would turn to a slight frown when the fingers were pulled out and Rhea's eyes would seem slightly dilated and glazed over as she was under Masako.

Rhea would just watch Masako's face lower next to hers and would partly be hoping that it was to go in for another kiss but instead she would listen closely to her opponent's words before responding in a somewhat confused tone " I...I can't give up just like that Masako..." Rhiannon would say though it seemed she was incredibly close to breaking point as she looked up at Masako with lustful eyes and didn't struggle at all under her, it seemed as if Rhea was trying to persuade her opponent to continue without having to give up.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:31 pm

Masako saw that Rhea enjoyed ever part of what she was doing to her but the girl still didn't want to give up in her somewhat humiliation hold. Masako was frustrated but she knew what she might have to do. Masako was good at making girls cum but the thing was she would get Rhea close to that which Masako wasn't much of an expert in.

"Oh i see sellsword-chan well i guess ill have to make you want to give up then." Masako said as she plunged her three fingers into Rhiannon's sex and then kiss the girl as she finger fucked the her. Getting to her breaking point could be easy cause Rhea was a virgin but Masako knew that she would have to stop just before the girl burst.

While kissing Rhea Masako would slither her tongue into the girl's mouth and twirl it around Rhea's own tongue. Masako knew if she could get to Rheas breaking point she could win. Opening her eyes Masako wanted to see Rhiannon's reaction to everything

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:41 pm

Rhiannon would suddenly start to moan loudly again as her opponent stuck 3 fingers inside her, Rhea's face would twist with pleasure as she felt her opponent explore and rub her pussy with all 3 fingers which would be more than enough to completely drive Rhiannon to lust, she could maybe handle 1 finger for a little while but having 3 fingers plunged into her would cause Rhea to forget about the match again for a second.

Rhea would then feel her opponent start to pump her fingers in and out which would cause Rhea's knees to tremble and her eyes to open and close as her face was the brightest shade of pink it had ever been, Rhea was about to moan out before she would suddenly have her opponent's open mouth meet hers which would cause Rhea to moan into Masako's mouth before her opponent would overpower her completely in the kiss and twirl her tongue around Rhea's.

Rhiannon would start to push back a little bit in the kiss now, her opponent's tongue exploring her mouth encouraging Rhea to do the same as she would passionately kiss Masako, her moaning being faded out by her opponent's mouth and her tongue being prisoner to her opponent's more experienced one. Rhea's eyes would be closing and opening as she kept getting driven more and more over the edge by her opponent's fingerfucking of her and tonguing which was driving Rhea insane as her eyes had a look of desperation and lust to them.

Rhea would gently and slowly place her hands on her opponent's back, completely giving Masako control of the situation as Rhea's face twisted in pleasure and her body squirmed helplessly in pleasure under her. " Yes yes yes fuck yes " Rhea would be thinking to herself as she grew a strong admiration and lust for Masako.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Wed Nov 09, 2016 6:15 pm

Masako would pump her three fingers into Rhea slowly at first but would pick up the pace little by little to see how she would react. It turns out Rhea was reacting pretty well to it by the looks of her face and how her body langue was reacting to it. Smiling in the kiss Masako thought Rhea would break any time now.

However the girl would try to kiss back against Masako as her tongue was entering Masako's mouth. "mm" Masako smiled as she kissed Rhiannon more pushing her tongue against the girl's and pushed it back into her mouth with ease. Looking into Rhea's eyes Masako saw how the girl looked at Masako with admiration and lust this put a smile to Masako as she thought she had the girl now.

Masako would stop pumping Rhea not sure if she was close to going over the edge or not she would also break the kiss. " ready to give up sellsword-chan?" Masako asked her while she licked the girls lips

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:16 pm

When Masako asked Rhiannon she was really trying to weight out her options, completely driven by lust now Rhea just wanted to be back in that kiss again and her opponent licking Rhea's lips would make her break, she wanted her opponent to continue as she was loving being under her.

" ...Yes Masako I give please just, do it " Rhea would reluctantly say, ironically enough Masako had just won a humiliation match the opposite way one would expect, seemed that Rhea's defence wasn't quite as impenetrable as she thought.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next