Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 11:43 pm

» Anna Sigrid(Snow)
by APlaying Yesterday at 11:07 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 10:27 pm

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 10:01 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2023 - Shinobu vs. Alizeh
by LilyStar Yesterday at 9:55 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 51 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 51 Guests :: 3 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Debut Humiliation match Rhiannon vs Masako

2 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Debut Humiliation match Rhiannon vs Masako - Page 8 Empty Re: Debut Humiliation match Rhiannon vs Masako

Post by dragonswill Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:43 pm

Masako smiled when Rhea gave up ending the match but masako wasn't done with Rhiannon she wanted to give Rhea what she wanted and 'finish' her off. "I win but ill be sure to give you a reward for trying your best." Masako said and would kiss Rhea again pushing her tongue into her mouth. With her tongue in the girls mouth Masako would go back to pumping her fingers in and out of Rhiannon wanting to get teh girl over her breaking point and orgasm.

Back to top Go down

Debut Humiliation match Rhiannon vs Masako - Page 8 Empty Re: Debut Humiliation match Rhiannon vs Masako

Post by RJD Wed Nov 09, 2016 9:49 pm

Rhiannon wouldn't be that upset that she had lost the match but more so was just happy that she could go back to being pleasured, it was definitely a decent second prize and one that Rhea valued more than winning the match since she doesn't particularly care if she wins or losses.

Rhea would push her lips against Masako's as she deepened the kiss and her eyes would roll back as Masako slipped her tongue in which would make her let out a long moan and she would start to tremble in her lower body as Masako pumped her fingers in and out, Rhea's face twisting in pleasure after every pump and her mumbling every now and then into Masako's mouth though whatever she was saying couldn't be heard

Masako would be able to feel Rhea getting wet as she closed her eyes, Masako would probably feel pretty happy about the outcome of this match, winning and getting to get close with the young attractive wrestler who at this point would probably worship Masako just to get some action.

Rhiannon's crotch would get wetter and wetter and she woulds squirm her legs and moan after every pump now, she would weaken her hold on the kiss and just let her opponent do most the work now as Rhea started to break down from pleasure clearly incredibly near orgasm now.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:12 am

Masako kissed Rhiannon deeply as she pumped her fingers in and out of Rhea's pussy, as she kissed the girl twirling her tongue around the girls mouth. Masako saw how Rhea was just about to cum and smiled as her palm rubbed Rheas clit till she pulled out her three fingers very very slowly. "Don't worry Sellsword-chan I'm not done wiht you yet." masako giggled breaking the kiss to say that before she kissed her again and pushed her fingers again but was adding a fourth finger she wanted the girl to have a big orgasm

Masako didn't know how much longer Rhea was going to last so she was going to finish her right then and now. pumping her fingers fast as she could going in and out of Rhiannons sex. Breaking the kiss again Masako smiled at her. "cum... cum for me." Masako said in more a commanding tone.

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:19 am

Rhea would seem to be in a state of bliss as she just mindlessly moaned under her opponent and returned her kiss, though she would seem a little bit lost when Masako suddenly pulled her fingers out before she heard Masako's comment and would quickly be thrown back into pleasure as Masako's lips would for themselves onto Rhea's again.

Rhiannon would moan against Masako's lips and her face would twist in pleasure, Rhea starting to try to kiss her opponent desperately, landing a few quick kisses on Masako's lips and surrounding area while her moaning picked up as Masako rapidly pumped four fingers into Rhea until Rhiannon did as commanded and near enough imploded around Masako's hand, a flood of cum covering it and covering Rhea's body as she roared out in ecstasy before her head went limp against the mat, Rhea's face still having the same twisted look of pleasure while her ribs lowered and raised themselves.

" I-I love you " Rhiannon would mindlessly say, still stuck in her lustful state of mind as she looked up at Masako.

Back to top Go down

Post by dragonswill Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:28 am

Masako pulled her finger out after Rhea came and was going through her orgasm. hearing the girl say she loved her made Masako blushed but she shook her head knowing it was only out of lust. "hehe good much Rhea good bye now * Masako said and would kiss the girls forehead befor getting up and fixed up her outfit looking down at Rhiannon seeing her naked and cum drenched body she would lick her fingers seductively.

Soon Masako would walk away and to the back stage to change back into her street cloths. the crowd would cheer for Masako in approval of her making Rhea cum. "mm virgins are the best.. "Masako said to her self licking her lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by RJD Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:39 am

Rhiannon would be left in the middle of the ring, completely naked and covered in her own cum after begging her opponent to fuck her, although it was satisfying Rhea couldn't help but feel that she wanted more and at the same time she wished she put up more of a threat through-out the match and told a better story.

For now though Rhea would just look down as she entered backstage, having no clue where her clothes had ended up Rhea would need to find some other ones upon going backstage.

The winner by verbal submission is Masako

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8