Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:24 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:24 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 7:30 pm

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Yesterday at 1:09 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Yesterday at 12:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 68 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 68 Guests :: 2 Bots

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lisa vs Michiko

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Lisa vs Michiko - Page 2 Empty Re: Lisa vs Michiko

Post by d_ultsch Sun Nov 13, 2016 1:16 pm

Lisa was acting a bit more wary of Michiko now as the girl may be easy to taunt but she had the skills to back up her bravado. As Michiko came at Lisa, Lisa would quickly sidestep Michiko to avoid the attack. "You are going to have to do better than that little girl." Lisa would say hopefully making Michiko angry enough to start making mistakes.

Lisa would try to hit Michiko with a swift kick to the ribs. Lisa needed to weaken Michiko before the girl could manage to get back into her groove.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Tue Nov 15, 2016 2:49 am

When Michiko went for her headscissors takedown, Lisa managed to narrowly get out of the way, making the blonde fall flat on her back with a yell! Michi pounded a fist on the mat in frustration and turned, scrambling to her feet, only to be nailed in the ribs with a kick! The impact briefly sent the Japanese girl to a knee before she popped back up, letting out a loud whine. "That's barely even an effective kick!" shouted the blonde. She then threw a kick of her own at Lisa's side, not wanting to just let this girl continue to hit her unopposed. Michi felt she was better than that, and that if she could at least break even with strikes, she would still be in good shape.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Wed Nov 16, 2016 12:08 am

Lisa let a smile slip past her lips as she solidly kicked Michiko in the ribs. However, Michiko was quick to fire back with a kick of her own. Lisa was forced to take a step to the side as she held her ribs. "Man you even throw a tantrum like a little girl." Lisa would say before stepping forward to try and quickly wrap her arms around Michiko.

Lisa would try to lock Michiko into a bearhug so that their breasts could smash together. "Let me show you what a true woman can do." Lisa would say as she would try to crush Michiko in the hug.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Wed Nov 16, 2016 2:46 am

As soon as Michiko was locked into the bearhug, she let out a cry of pain, shaking her head from side to side. "Let me go!" yelled the blonde before letting out a long whine, trying her best to pry Lisa's arms from around her, but to no avail. She could feel the breath leaving her body with every squeeze and Michi glared at her redhead opponent before finally figuring that she had to do something desperate to get out of her position.

She grabbed hold of Lisa by her red hair with both hands and then pulled on it with all of her might, knowing that this was perhaps the only way that she might get out of the hold from this girl who was clearly stronger than her. She had to take any advantage she could to ensure her victory, even if it meant she had to cheat a little bit. It would always be worth it in the end though.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:32 am

Lisa was having fun crushing Michiko against her body. What's the matter little girl? Having some trouble?" Lisa would say before she was forced to let out a cry of pain. Michiko had grabbed onto Lisa's hair and was pulling on it very hard. "Ow, Ow, Ow, Let go of my hair." Lisa would say as she would let go of Michiko to try and get the girls hands out of her hair.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:42 am

Michiko's hair pull was enough to get Lisa to let her go, and the moment that Lisa dropped the blonde back to her feet, Michi yelled in a mocking tone, "Let go of my hair!" She scowled and then shouted, "Can do!"

And then Michiko, with full hands full of hair tried to slam her redheaded opponent to the mat by hair by her face with all of her strength. If successful, she would then follow up with a hard kick to her opponent's face. She wasn't afraid to show off just how nasty she could get when she needed to.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:57 am

Lisa was still trying to get Michiko's hands free of her hand before her face forcefully met the mat. Lisa was completely stunned by the impact but what made matters worse was the kick that swiftly followed her impact with the mat. Lisa could only hold her face in pain as Michiko showed just how cruel she could be. Lisa was left trying to recover as her face was pulsing with pain as she lay beneath Michiko.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:10 am

Michiko scowled down at Lisa as she struggled in pain. The blonde then stepped right onto her opponent's stomach and then over to the other side of her. Michi then yelled out, "I don't hear you talking now!" She huffed and then proceeded to leap into the air and attempted a standing moonsault onto her downed opponent. Michiko always prided herself on being able to perform flashy moves and show just how talented she was. She wanted it to be undeniable, even though the crowd would tend to think very little of her most times for her attitude.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:17 am

Lisa would let out a grunt of pain as Michiko stepped on her stomach. Lisa couldn't do anything but blink the pain from he eyes as Michiko pulled off an impressive standing moonsault. Lisa was soon crushed against the mat by Michiko. Lisa's body folded around Michiko before falling back to the mat coughing in pain. "Dirty bitch." Lisa would say between coughs of pain.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:55 am

Michiko sat on her knees in front of the pain-stricken Lisa and scoffed at her insult, rolling her eyes. "Please spare me," replied the blonde in a flat tone before grabbing Lisa by her red locks and pulling her into a sitting position. She then grabbed the Cardshark in an underhook by both arms and said, "You can call me all the mean things you want when you are tapping out!"

With finesse, Michi attempted to roll over with her opponent until she was flat on her face. She would then keep the hold applied and try to flip up and over into a bridging position so she could hopefully apply a bridging double chickenwing and put a hurt on Lisa's arms! She had practiced many submission moves lately so everyone would be forced to be in awe of exactly what the little fighter could pull off. She was hoping this would be another one to show off her skills.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next