Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 160 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 159 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Lisa vs Michiko

2 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Lisa vs Michiko Empty Lisa vs Michiko

Post by d_ultsch Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:55 am

Lisa vs Michiko
Submission Match
Hentai moves allowed.

It had been awhile since Lisa had stepped out into the arena but the busty red head didn't seem to care that much. Tonight she was going to make her glorious comeback by making her opponent submit. Lisa smiled as she thought about playing with her opponent and as those thought went through her head Lisa's music began to play over the loudspeakers.

Spoiler:

Lisa stepped out into the arena to the cheers of the fans. Lisa would reach between her breasts and pull out a deck of cards. Lisa would begin to kiss cards before tossing them into the audience earning her several cheers from the crowd. As Lisa reached the ring she had only one cards left but she kept in on her person as she enter the ring. Lisa smiled to the crowd while walking around the ring. Lisa would move towards her corner before looking at the entrance to wait for her opponent to arrive.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Lisa vs Michiko Empty Re: Lisa vs Michiko

Post by Teesta Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:32 am

"Ricochet" played in the arena as Michiko steps out onto the stage to a chorus of boos from the crowd. She had her eyes closed and a satisfied smile on her face as she just held her arms out, basking in the reaction from the crowd. She had been very used to this reaction lately, and she found herself becoming more and more comfortable with it. The gymnast has drawn haters from her attitude, but it was an attitude that let her be what she wanted most: a winner.

Spoiler:

Michi walked down the ramp, her jacket fitting snugly on her form. While most girls were used to showing off as much skin as they could, Michiko was enjoying keeping her jacket on. At the very least, since she had done that it had netted her wins. The blonde highflyer wasn't ashamed of her body; in fact, she felt like she had one of the best bodies in the league. As she went up the steps, she sized up her opponent and stepped under the top rope to enter at her corner and began stretching.

The redhead had a little card gimmick, and she looked utterly unimpressed by it. The cute little blonde had a confident expression on her face as she raised her leg up high, perfectly straight in the air to show off her flexibility. She then glared at Lisa and said, "Lisa, is it? I'll give you this opportunity that after the bell rings, to just immediately give up. Because my last opponent tried to beat me in a submission match and I left her crying. And I would love to do even worse to a loser like you." She smirked at Lisa and then slammed her foot down hard, impacting the mat in an effort to intimidate the girl.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Nov 03, 2016 3:43 am

Lisa watched her opponent walk down to the ring and begin to stretch. "Leave me crying? Oh i don't think you could accomplish that. I do believe that i will leave you moaning in this ring through." Lisa would say before pulling the last card she had from between her cleavage. Lisa would then kiss the card before tossing it at Michiko. "Let us have a wonderful match."

Lisa couldn't help but be impressed by how flexible Michiko was but that just meant that Lisa could bend Michiko any way she wanted without breaking the girl. "I wonder how far i could stretch you before you break? I can't wait to find out." Lisa would say as she waited for the bell to ring.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Thu Nov 03, 2016 4:07 am

Michiko crossed her arms, staring at Lisa as she tried her tough talk. When she flicked the card at her, Michi just rolled her eyes, not looking at all concerned by the redhead in front of her. The blonde picked up the card as she walked to the middle of the ring and casually tore it in half before throwing the pieces to the side. She pointed right at Lisa and said boldly, "You won't get the chance to find out my breaking point, because you'll be lucky to even lock a single hold on me. You're just going to be on the growing list on losers that I'll have defeated. And if you're lucky, maybe I'll make it quick so you won't be too beat up, okay?"

With a sarcastic smile, Michiko then waved Lisa forward and made a demand. "Now get over here so we can get this over with."

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:36 pm

Lisa just flashed Michiko a smile as the girl talked a lot of trash. "Wow, aren't you a feisty one." Lisa would say before stepping closer to Michiko. "I am going to enjoy playing with you." Lisa would try to step forward enough to shove her chest into Michiko to get the girl to stumble backwards. "You don't stand a chance little girl." Lisa would say with a smile on her face.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Sun Nov 06, 2016 4:30 pm

Michiko looked very smug as Lisa walked towards her, and then she staggered back as she was hit with a chest bump. Her eyes went wide in anger, especially after hearing her be called a little girl, and Michiko proceeded to step forward and throw a bit slap at Lisa's face. "Don't you dare disrespect me! You're going to be begging me to stop, do you understand!?" yelled the blonde. She would then leap into the air and try for an enziguiri to hit her opponent in the side of the head with her foot.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:06 am

Lisa not not expecting a slap to come so suddenly from Michiko. Lisa took a step back while holding her cheek. "How dare you?" Lisa managed to say before Michiko's leg slammed into her head causing Lisa to fall to the mat while holding her head. Lisa would roll onto her front while trying to recover fast enough before Michiko could attack again. "You don't have to be this jealous. Just because my chest is more impressive than your little girl chest." Lisa would say as she would slowly stand up.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:17 am

"Like I care you weird pervert! Do you think I'd be wearing a jacket if I wanted to brag about my chest?!" exclaimed Michiko, tugging on the jacket slightly to make her point. She felt good from the early attack, even if this redhead was trying to talk smack still.

Michi decided to run behind Lisa and rebound off the ropes before attempting to grab her by the hair and leaping in the air for a bulldog attempt, trying to keep the pain on her opponent. She didn't need to talk trash, because she considered herself good enough that her actions could back up her words. But the gymnast was not about to let Lisa get in her head and, hopefully, not into the match either.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Fri Nov 11, 2016 11:13 am

Lisa was still groggy from Michiko's earlier assault but Lisa heard Michiko running towards her. Lisa would quickly drop to the mat as Michiko came close and Lisa would quickly try to sweep Michiko's legs out from under her. "I think someone is just insecure in how she looks. Don't worry little girl, I will teach you how a real woman fights." Lisa would say as she would roll away from the hopefully down Michiko so she could take a few more seconds to recover.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Sat Nov 12, 2016 3:11 am

Michiko had a handful of Lisa's hair and was ready to plant her to the mat and Lisa had quickly managed to duck down and sweep her legs out from under her! "Wah!" yelled the gymnast, falling onto her behind and looking up at her redhead opponent as she taunted her. A scowl formed on Michi's face as she popped back to her feet and screamed, "I would love to see you try!" The blonde would then make a charge at Lisa and then attempt a headscissors takedown, hopefully being able to take Lisa down with her next attempt at an attack and bring her one step closer to the win she desired. Without her momentum, it was more difficult for Michiko to really get moving, and this would start it again.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next