Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Rina Ninoita vs. Aliyah Garstalt
by Deus001 Today at 12:10 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Yesterday at 3:04 pm

» The Stray Cat brought home
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 2:56 pm

» Summer Splash 2023: Gwendolyn Dupoint Bettencourt vs Alaina Sanders: 2/3 falls match
by HighFly Yesterday at 10:38 am

» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by ARStudios2000 Yesterday at 10:10 am

Who is online?
In total there are 52 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests :: 3 Bots

ARStudios2000, Old_Man_Tai

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Lisa vs Michiko

2 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Lisa vs Michiko - Page 4 Empty Re: Lisa vs Michiko

Post by d_ultsch Sun Dec 04, 2016 10:08 pm

Lisa was still recovering after the devastating stomp from Michiko and Lisa couldn't stop her opponent from rolling her over. "God you're fat." Lisa would cough out before she saw Michiko's leg in the air. Lisa wanted to roll out of the way before the leg came down but her body just wouldn't move. Lisa was soon coughing and and her hands moved to her throat to try and deal with all the pain coursing through her body at the moment.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Mon Dec 05, 2016 12:25 am

Michiko hit her maneuver perfectly, nearly removing Lisa's head from her shoulders with her split leg drop! Michi kept her leg over her opponent's neck and glared at her. "What's it going to take to shut you up, huh?" The blonde then removed her leg from Lisa and then threw a slap at her face. "What's it going to take!?"

The gymnast then huffed and grabbed hold of Lisa and went to apply a Sleeper Hold on her, looking to choke the air out of her. [color=#ffcc00]"Maybe I'll just make sure you can't breathe to talk! Then you won't have anything funny to say!" she shouted at the redhead.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:35 am

Of course had more to say to Michiko but at the moment all Lisa could do was groan in pain. However, soon Lisa couldn't even do that as Michiko placed her in the sleeper hold. Lisa would immediately begin to weakly punch and paw at Michiko's arms but Lisa didn't have the strength to stop Michiko from locking in the hold. Lisa knew that struggling was going to be bad for her but in her current situation all Lisa could do was struggle.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:03 am

Michiko sneered as she held in her sleeper hold, laying on her side behind Lisa. The girl struggled, but Michi was managing to hold onto the hold. In time, the gymnast knew she would get her win if she just kept this mouthy redhead in the hold. She could take her out with a simple choke hold, and it would be over!

"Awww. Just stop fighting it! You can either submit... or you can just let me choke you out in front of everyone! Which is more humiliating for you?" asked Michiko before laughing, sounding totally confident. She normally didn't ever have any kind of strength advantage, so she savored it when she could. The blonde felt her win was inevitable now, and she wanted to make sure Lisa would know it.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:38 am

Lisa wanted to just tap out but she wouldn't give Michiko the satisfaction. Lisa was going to try her best to break free from the sleeper even if it cost Lisa the match. However, Lisa was slowly starting to black out as she struggled in Michiko's hold. Lisa was finally about to give in and tap but as she raised her arm Lisa's consciousness finally gave out. Lisa's arm fell to the mat before tapping as she passed out in Michiko's arms.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:00 pm

Michiko kept the hold in tight as Lisa started to fade, looking absolutely elated as she went limp in her arms. Michiko waited until Lisa's arm fell and then she let go of the girl, allowing her to fall to the mat. She looked extremely smug and satisfied, having shut that girl up and beaten her fairly. She clapped her hands together and said, "Well, that's one way to shut you up. Looks like I win!"

The blonde sounded proud with that statement and turned Lisa over onto her back and then leaned back lazily, hooking a leg as the referee started to count as Michi had a blissful look on her face.

"One!"

"Two!"

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by d_ultsch Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:24 pm

Lisa would remain unmoving beneath Michiko as the ref started the count. Lisa would let out a small groan of pain right before the ref counted to "3...". Lisa lost and she wasn't even awake to realize it. Michiko had showed just who was the better fighter in the ring tonight was. Lisa was left spread out and unconscious beneath the victorious Michiko.

The Den
d_ultsch
d_ultsch

Back to top Go down

Post by Teesta Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:23 pm

Michiko kept the pin on through until the three count was made and she immediately jumped to her feet in joy! She had won another match and she let the referee raise her hand as she smiled proudly, jumping in the air a few times before focusing back on the unconscious girl she had just beaten.. "Hahaha! I win again! I'm a winner! And you're a loser, who has nothing to say because you were weak and stupid and I'm just so much better than you! You can talk, talk, talk but that's all you can do! Loser!" she shouted the words, hoping that somehow Lisa could hear her despite her apparent unconsciousness. Michi then continued to prance around the ring, celebrating her win in the most excited of ways, thrilled to not be a loser.

Teesta

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4