Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» SRW: Journey to the Lizard Folk Fighters!
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 11:47 pm

» Reforging the Heart (For Yori)
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 8:50 pm

» Senji Takijima - Stains of Time - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Hiroyuki Takijima - Dragon in a Cage - Reboot
by TheLoneWanderer Yesterday at 7:52 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 5:43 am

Who is online?
In total there are 171 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 169 Guests :: 2 Bots

SigmaMorgan, Underdog21

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

Hitomi Shiraishi Vs. Melina Blueberry

2 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Hitomi Shiraishi Vs. Melina Blueberry - Page 4 Empty Re: Hitomi Shiraishi Vs. Melina Blueberry

Post by meepo90 Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:27 pm

Melina got hit by the gut and quickly backs off that moment... she then quickly blocked the attacks followed by hitomi..."well I though this is only a submission match..." she laughed "well if you wanted a pit fight with me I'm in I love making my opponents bleed" she raised her arms and it seems she wanted to swap punches with hitomi in the middle of the ring

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Hitomi Shiraishi Vs. Melina Blueberry - Page 4 Empty Re: Hitomi Shiraishi Vs. Melina Blueberry

Post by zxn666 Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:37 pm

"There's more than one way to make someone submit," Hitomi said, "I prefer my opponent's weakened, and this is the best way to do it."

She walked up close, hands in front of her face. She was ready to trade strikes as well. Hitomi would try to throw a few quick punches to knock Melina around and hopefully land a few good hits.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:41 pm

instead of evading she lowered her guard and replied punches to hitomi.... she continued to release straight punches to her gut and face... her lips spilling some blood from her lips still smiling cause she enjoyed such matches...

"ok then I'll go on with your flow hitomi" if hitomi gets just a little groggy melina will deliver a knee strike to her chin not that strong cause it may knock her out instead of a submission

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:50 pm

For every single punch Hitomi gave, it seemed Melina responded with another punch in kind. It was a battle of attrition. Hitomi's lip got split by a punch, and blood began to flow out. Melina was bleeding too out of her mouth. But Hitomi was focused, these kinds of matches were nothing to her. She had fought like this many many times before.

Hitomi would change the pace a little bit. She was close enough now that she was sure it would work. Hitomi went for a low knee strike, aimed right at Melina's crotch.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:55 pm

melina got hit by that quick knee strike and sadly in her weak spot... she then falls to her knees touching her damaged part...moaning in pain and agony... still she was able to perform a quick swoop attack to also bring her opponent down the mat...

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:44 pm

Hitomi felt confident after hitting Melina in her weak spot, making her fall to her knees. She let her guard down, and Melina's take down worked, bringing her down to the mat. Hitomi got back up quickly however, resting on her knees. She pushed Melina down on her back and began to pry Melina's legs open.

"Did I hurt you down there?" Hitomi asked with mock concern, "Well let me see! I'll be sure to make it better!"

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Wed Aug 05, 2009 9:33 am

when hitomi tried to open her legs... Melina trapped her in between like a scissor hold to her head hoping her not to reach her weak spot and make hitomi submit at the same time with her scissors lock...and pulls her so she won't reach her weak spot and hitomi that time was lying above the face of melina... she then took hold of her back again with the collision of their breasts... "I won't let you..."

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Wed Aug 05, 2009 6:43 pm

Melina's sudden scissorhold surprised Hitomi, but she wasn't overly concerned. She wasn't even concerned when Melina pulled her in close and mashed their breasts together again. Indeed, if anything, she had the advantage. Her free hands balled into fists, and slammed hard into Melina's sides.

"If you're smart, you'd let me go," Hitomi said, preparing to strike Melina again.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by meepo90 Thu Aug 06, 2009 7:17 am

she never let go of hitomi experiencing so much pain as hitomi punched her side instead she continued the scissor hold and replied punches to hitomi's side as well... melina toughened the hold enough to knock off the air of hitomi as she continue to punch melina's side

"won't let you get down...!" she moaned as she also punch her side

meepo90

Back to top Go down

Post by zxn666 Thu Aug 06, 2009 2:54 pm

The scissor hold was wearing Hitomi down, forcing her to use up energy. Her punches got weaker. Hitomi knew she was in trouble, so she decided on some more desperate measures.

"Sorry about this," Hitomi said. She raised two of her fingers and poked Melina in the eyes, hoping that would make her let go.

zxn666

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next