by Old_Man_Tai Today at 6:19 pm

» Squishy!
by Blue_Snakie Today at 6:12 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Old_Man_Tai Today at 5:57 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Yori Today at 4:56 pm

Who is online?
In total there are 210 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 209 Guests :: 2 Bots

Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 4:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sat Apr 06, 2024 7:00 pm by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

A weclomed ... guest? (for Cardia)

2 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

A weclomed ... guest? (for Cardia) - Page 2 Empty Re: A weclomed ... guest? (for Cardia)

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:03 am

In any other household, Cardia might have found this sort of thing unnerving. But at all of this, especially Hilde's mouthed message of "She's crazy," Cardia merely pursed her lips and nodded as though this were something inevitable. It's always the cute ones that are crazy. Why she was latching onto Hilde seemed a mystery, but Hilde seemed to be no fan of it, so that was a relief.

"Well, uh, that's awfully nice..." Cardia spoke nervously, "You aren't going to take Lukretia down soon, are you? I kinda like her... and I only just got here recently..." It seemed like such a strange thing to hold small talk about, but Cardia's life was far from rational in the past several days.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

A weclomed ... guest? (for Cardia) - Page 2 Empty Re: A weclomed ... guest? (for Cardia)

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:17 pm

Valkoinen looked up at Cardia coldly. "You are not with the being cut out for her." She said simply. "She is with the being real woman." Se then turned her head slightly. "I am with the biding of my time but I am not witht he being on your schedule. I will be with the destroying of Lukretia when it is being liesurely for me." She then smirked. "But if you are with the wanting to keep your dearest Lukretia safe then you could be with the buying out of my contract. For this I will be being with the leaving your precious Lukretia alone. "

She then nuzzled into Hilde. "But maybe I will still be with the staying anyway to be with the being around of Hilde." Hilde's face grew sullen and she tried to shake it off. "But don't you miss your home? I mean. How will you be able to live if you stay with us? You know Lukretia barely allows you to even stay at her house."

"I am not with the missing of Finland or Russia." She said. "And I am still taking on missions. Valkoinen kuolema is always with the being feared, respected and wanted in underground world. It is also being factual that I was late to the arriving because of a mission." Her red eye gleamed and she clenched her fist. "The White Death strikes again!"

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:38 pm

Cardia pouted, the sheer ease with which this girl spoke of killing still not sinking in, "Hey... I... uh... kinda like Hilde, too," She stammered approaching Hilde an leaning on her shoulder, "Still, I guess you and I will get to know each other very well then, as I am fairly certain you won't ever be able to take Lukretia." She smiled playfully at Valkoinen.

A few seconds later, her features shifted to a measure of apprehension, "Wait, you actually just took a job to kill someone? Who?" Was the first thing I just asked REALLY "Who?"... Damn... I think I've been in Lukretia's house waaaaay too long.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:41 pm

Valkoinen literally growled when Cardia said she liked Hilde. As she came close and touched her, she literally leaped forward and latched onto Cardia's arm and bit down hard. Stepping away she turned her head. "Tch. I am with the being like Finnish winter, that is to be the never ending blanket. Until I have smothered her I will not be with the stopping." She then grabbed onto Helde's waist and nuzzled her before looking back and glaring at Cardia. "You are with the liking of everyone. I would not be with the being surprised if you were to have the liking of me!" She looked at Cardia cooly. "Though I could not be with the blaming of you."

She furrowed her brow. "I am not with the allowing to tell you that of course. She said. "I am being the assassin. How else could I have to be making the money without the killing of people?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:47 am

Cardia yelped as Valkoinen bit her, "Ah! Bitch!" She would deliver a backhand to Valkoinen's face, "What the hell are you? Twelve years old? Of course I try to 'like' everyone, I'm not some Swedish midget psychopath. I actually want to make friends." She bit her lip, rubbing her arm, but watching for Valkoinen to try something else.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:13 pm

Valkoinen took the back hand but didn't even flinch. She just stared coldly at Cardia. "I am having almost the same years as you. And you are not with the just being friendly. You are wanting to have the touching." She ran her hand down Hilde's leg. "You are wanting to be with the kissing of the lips." Valkoinen stepped forward, spreading her arms. "Wouldn't you be with the same even if it was me? I am with the wanting kiss and Hilde is with the being too precious for that." Hilde set her hands on Val. "Please Valkoinen, I hope you're teasing but that's not very funny." Valkoinen shrugged her off. "No, she is with the slapping like bitch. She is having the thoughts of toughness, brave giant pebbles between her legs, but I am with the being restrained. I am not with the cutting her open and watching her entrails slide out of her like the worms. I am only with the asking he she is with the wanting smooching tongue kiss." She looked up at Cardia. "Or does your having like for everyone not include me?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:57 pm

Cardia crossed her arms with a loud sigh "You're also with the biting," she mocked Val's accent, "And the insulting, and the bullying, and the threatening. I don't owe you anything, certainly not answering your questions." Cardia's sudden backbone surprised her... maybe it was the fact that Valkoinen was all over Hilde... or was at least interrupting a rare moment alone she could have had with Hilde... or maybe she had simply taken enough abuse... She leaned in toward Valkoinen, "Listen to me, shorty, and listen good. I don't care how many people you've killed. I. AM NOT. AFRAID. OF YOU. I. WILL NOT. BE BULLIED. BY YOU."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:05 am

Hilde's eyes wildned at Cardia's burst of outrage. It was almost as unexpected as if she had done it herself. In her mind she cheered Cardia on but she knew Valkoinen was unhinged and by her standards was being pretty nice. Though she knew Valkoinen was instigating Cardia. She watched Valkoinen's reaction carefully. The Finn watched Cardia silently. She lowered her head and spoke softly. "No one would be with the finding body." She then reached into her jacket but Hilde stepped between her and held out her hands outstretched. "Valkoinen! Enough!" Val tilted her head and looked up. "Hilde. Hiiilde. They would not be with the finding your body either. I am with the possibly feeling remorse if I would be with the having to go through you." She pulled out a bowie knife and flashed it at Hilde. She then began to pick her nails with it. Hilde swallowed hard but remained firm. "That's a very funny joke, now put the knife away." Valkoinen looked up and smiled. "It is so be funny haha but I am with the having (tbc)

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:30 am

dirty nails and I cannot be with the having that." Hilde was shaking despite the sigh of relief. Her hand slipped back and reached for Cardia's. She leaned her head back slightly and whispered. "Danke." Valkoinen looked up and narrowed her eyes. "Hiiilde are you with the liking weakling because she is with the having big loud mouth and can be with the loud name screaming during bumpity bumpity?" She grinned sheepishly. "You are having the heart thumping for her." While she was speaking she had stabbed her finger and it bled on the knife. "Oh I am always being with the carelessness." Hilde was blushing so deeply she could hardly contain it. "We've never done anything like that! It's not nice to be a gossip, you know that!" Hilde brought her free hand to hide her face. Lukretia never lets us be alone long enough. She thought dejectedly. Val looked past Hilde to Cardia as she licked the blood off of her knife. "So pool boy we will be having happy fun time since we are with the being roommates right?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Aug 13, 2009 8:18 pm

((Note, of course, that any misrepresentations of Valkoinen's nationality are intentional on my part. Cardia's American, and as a proud American myself, I can tell you that if you told me Ethiopia was northeast of Germany, I would reply, "No, isn't it to the west?" We not good with geography.))

Cardia froze as Valkoinen pulled the knife, her words a front for a certain degree of fear that she never quite came to terms with until she saw Val's deadly seriousness. Her adrenalin rush caused her to freeze up as Hilde threw herself in front of her, she wanted to shove Hilde out of the way... but Hilde would probably know better how to deal with this angry little girl.

As Hilde held her hand and blushed at Val's innuendo, Cardia smiled warmly at Hilde, "Really now, who is going to listen to what the little Swede says? The woman who routinely calls us 'useless whores'? I'm fairly sure we can't be held any lower in her regard."

Her smile froze as Valkoinen mentioned their living arrangement, but it was apparent that her smile held no joy or good will behind it, "Oh... is... that so..." She spoke through grit teeth, turning back to regard Val with fear and a bit of disgust. File that under: Things I should have seen coming. "It'll be... nice to have some help cleaning the pool." She mumbled, trying to save some face.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next