Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:46 am

» Zebra Woman vs. Renegade Steinhauser - Big Bertha vs. Little Rogue
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:34 am

» (-PROMO-) Zebra Woman's New Vegetable (Feat. Maria Cacti)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:29 am

» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 6:58 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:14 am

Who is online?
In total there are 92 users online :: 1 Registered, 0 Hidden and 91 Guests :: 1 Bot

Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A weclomed ... guest? (for Cardia)

2 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

A weclomed ... guest? (for Cardia) - Page 3 Empty Re: A weclomed ... guest? (for Cardia)

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 14, 2009 3:27 am

(of course ^^ I think it's funny, too bad Val isn't as nationalistic as Lukretia.) Valkoinen looked at Cardia with cold eyes. "If that is being the case then she won't be with the missing you either." She then scoffed. "Like I would be with the helping pool boy. I am not with the being servant." Hilde decided to explain things to Cardia. "Back home Lukretia won't let her stay in the main residence either. She says 'zat little freak isn't staying in ze same haas as I am.'" She made quotation marks and mimicked Lukretia's accent which was more or less Hilde not trying to cover her own up like she usually did. Valkoinen didn't even seem to flinch at directly being called a freak. "I am with the sleeping where I am pleased. It is only being technical that we are being roommates. I am with the thinking of turning pool house into combat training zone. Maybe if chunky pool boy is having to work to be getting to and from bedroom she might be with the having less weakness." She flashed a wicked smile to Hilde. (tbc)

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

A weclomed ... guest? (for Cardia) - Page 3 Empty Re: A weclomed ... guest? (for Cardia)

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:29 am

"After the all it is not like it is with the having much use according to Hilde." Hilde blushed deeply. "We're not!" She blurted out and shut her mouth with both hands. I don't want Cardia to get the wrong idea... She thought. "I mean... even if we were... er wanted to... we hardly ever see each other... so we couldn't... even if we wanted to... but we don't..." She laughed nervously. "So you don't have to keep bringing it up, ok?" Valkoinen turned her head. "Hiiilde. I am with the having gladness. I would be with the being sad if you were going to leave me. And you are knowing that when I am having the sadness sometimes I am liking to buy new gun and be with the testing it out. Hiiilde." Hilde swallowed nervously. "You're really the jokster today Valkoinen." She said reaching out and patting the Finn who cooed happily. "Hilde is always with the bringing out cheer in me. "I am with the wanting to see you kiss." She said pointing her knife from Hilde to Cardia.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Sun Aug 16, 2009 7:19 pm

Cardia merely sighed and shook her head at the idea of being at this cruel girl's whims. "Oh good." She spoke, even though she clearly did not think this was good at all.

Cardia smiled warmly at Hilde's denials. "I think the runt is going to invent fanciful stories about us no matter what, Hilde." As Valkoinen commanded them to kiss, Cardia grinned. She needed no order to finally do something she wanted, she would immediately turn and grab Hilde, dipping her and kissing her deeply.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Mon Aug 17, 2009 1:19 am

Hilde's eyess widened but nothing could hide her deep blush. She was about to protest when suddenlyshe found herself being dipped and kissed. Her eyes widened and her arms fel limply to her sides as she seemed to be calmed. Unsure at first, the intrusion was something she had wanted so badly she finally kissed back with fervor, pressing hard into Cardia and clutching onto her arm desperatly. A soft moan came from her as her eyes fluttered and closed. She kept the kiss up as long as she could before finally breaking it and gasping for air.

She bent over with one hand on her head. SHe could have held the kiss for longer if she had been expecting it but it took a lot out of her. "A... amazing..." She gasped, still blushing deeply.

Valkoinen looked at the kiss with amild interest on her face. Hilde finally stood back up, and glanced at Cardia only to blush and look back at Valkoinen. "Why did you want to see that?' She asked. "Lukretia knows..." She fumbled for the words. "She knows we like each other she just doesn't let us have very much alone time."

Valkoinen turned her head. "I am with the wanting to see it for myself." She said simply. "I am with the wanting to know the rythm for which Hildes heart has the beating." Her gaze lowered and she looked coldy at both of them. "And now I am with the having that knowledge." She said in a low and cold tone.

Hilde looked at Valkoinen with a hint of curiosity and fear in her eyes. "Valkoinen..." She said. "Don't look at me like that..." Her voice tried to be strong but it quivered.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri Aug 21, 2009 1:15 am

Cardia ran her hand along Hilde's back lovingly as they kissed, Cardia's eyes closed, having a rare moment of true, unfettered passion... As intoxicating as Lukretia was... she was also distant, unassailable... Kissing Hilde felt warm and inviting... Cardia loved it. She kissed deep and hard, cooing gently as she partook of what she had desired for so long before Hilde finally broke it... only then realizing she was out of breath.

Panting, she turned back to Valkoinen with a wicked smile that faded as she saw Valkoinen's apparent disappointment with what she saw. No... I'm not falling for this... After all the cruelty she had seen from this house, and the wicked playfulness in Valkoinen, she refused to believe the Finn capable of emotion.

With a hissing sigh through her teeth, Cardia decided to be as civil as she could... Hilde is still MINE though., "Uh... er... just a little girl tip, Valky... I can't speak for Hilde, but most women are turned off by the little psychopath murderer routine. Maybe you need a new attitude on this..."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Aug 21, 2009 5:18 pm

"Valky?" She questioned with a tilted head. "I am not with the needing attitude adjustment." She eyed Hilde. "If I am with the wanting Hilde then I am pleased to be taking her." Hilde looked up and shook her head. "Nein." She said still panting. "The only one who I would let do as she pleased is Lukretia." She then put an arm around Cardia. "Cardia is the one who I love Valkoinen." She blushed deeply and turned her head away from Cardia. "So whatever she does... I w-want." Valkoinen then grinned. "Hiiilde, Hiiiiiilde why are you with the having seriousness? I am pleased to be seeing that wimpy Hilde is with the finding badump badump heart love." Hilde groaned and buried her head against Cardia's neck. "Her jokes are going to give me a heart attack."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri Aug 21, 2009 11:24 pm

L-Love? Cardia had not quite come to terms with her feelings for Hilde as anything but affection with a very sexy side... She looked at Hilde and smiled, blushing. Love... I... I think I can live with that. For the moment, letting this realization wash over her was enough to put Valkoinen's threats out of her mind. She squeezed Hilde tightly.

Before she could react, she saw Valkoinen once again drop the apparent facade and go back to her psychotic prankster mode, surprising Hilde a lot more. Maybe her time here was wearing Cardia into cynicism a lot faster than Hilde... "Yep... so very funny." She called out in a disinterested monotone to Valkoinen before turning back to Hilde, muttering quietly, "I love you too but did you have to say it in front of the midget?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:57 am

Hilde felt like she was going to faint. She couldn't believe that re had said the words let alone that Cardia said them back. She knew for certain that she liked Cardia and had it been possible to properly date her, she would have but she had never thought about whether or not she lovedCardia. "I -I..." She failed to do anything but stutter. Val picked up in her stead. "She is with the saying it for the trying to be rid of my advances. She is with the fooling herself. Even Lukretia is not with the stopping me so how could chunky pool boy love? Hiiilde." She said with a sly grin. Hilde shivered against Cardia. Her eyes were wide and she had a cold sweat. "W-why? Why do you do this to me? Please leave us alone for a few minutes Valkoinen." Val shrugged and turned her back as if to leave but went to the corner and sat in a chair. "I could not be with the leaving Hilde. Besides, awkward love stammering is with the having more excitement them skiing Finnish slope or maybe television super hi-ya action movie

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:21 am

Cardia kept Hilde tightly in her reassuring embrace, smiling and seeking to give Hilde quiet, romantic looks in the German's nervous eyes, ignoring Valkoinen until it became quite clear that Hilde wanted her gone.

At that, she paused. This girl was getting under her skin. She had already doubled down, trying to show this bully that she would not yield... Cardia couldn't back down now, as much as her stomach felt cold and empty at the thought of that knife. Turning slowly toward Valkoinen, Cardia released Hilde and took a few measured steps toward the Finn. "I'm sorry, what? Lukretia... can't stop you?" Cardia let out a soft chuckle, somewhat forced. She couldn't let this woman see her fear... "That... that's a funny way of saying 'won't', isn't it, Valky? Lukretia is five times the woman you are. We all know that."

She took a deep breath, holding her left hand behind her back as she leaned in toward Valkoinen, pointing with her free hand. Hilde could see Cardia's left hand trembling as she spoke... she was clearly trying to hide it from Valkoinen. She hissed, "Now, it's time for you to get lost." She smiled icily, her tone lightening in mock friendliness, "Or didn't you hear Hilde?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:08 am

Valkoinen watched Cardia from her seat. "Valky?" Though Cardia might have thought it annoyed her, the Finn was mostly not able to understand why she wasn't saying the whole thing. "I was not being with the kant or wont. I am with the saying for Lukretia, Hilde is with the being insignificant. What I am with the doing with her is not even having matter." This is what Hilde is what Hilde hated so much about Valkoinen. She was so detached that she could say something so horrible as easily as someone would talk about the weather. Whether or not the Finn was right, saying those words without even a thought to them hurt worse than the words actually being true. Valkoinen stood up and eyed Cardia. "Why are you wanting to swing around big man snowballs in my face? I am not with the caring if you and Hilde are having girlfriend bumpity bump. I am with the telling you I am having happiness that pool boy is giving Hilde heart flutters. But I am with the continuing to be with Hilde also. Hilde has been with the (tbc)

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next