Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:52 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Lady Torment vs. Renegade
by ARStudios2000 Today at 8:59 am

» No Pains, No Gains! (for TheLoneWanderer)
by TheLoneWanderer Today at 8:20 am

» Zebra Woman under fire: Vegetables don't get you far!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 7:36 am

» Dirk Lewser Vs. Erina Stallone II
by CrashTestDumbass Today at 2:42 am

Who is online?
In total there are 82 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 79 Guests :: 3 Bots

SigmaMorgan, Teenwrestler, Whitecrow233

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

A weclomed ... guest? (for Cardia)

2 posters

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

A weclomed ... guest? (for Cardia) - Page 4 Empty Re: A weclomed ... guest? (for Cardia)

Post by Tatyina Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:41 am

telling me this before. Hilde has been with the soft and gentle protest as is nature for weakling Hilde. She is with the having so much kindness that she thinks it can be with the solving problems. This is making me laugh and want to be with the snuggling her." Hilde looked down and blushed. She knew Valkoinen well enough to know when she had been complimented even if it had been back handed. "And now when big bad boy friend comes in she is with the having spine. Spine's are with the being dangerous things to have when one has not been used to the having one. Your fear is with the smelling worse than the pee pee that is dribbling down your leg, jelly fish!" She flashed her knife and eyed Cardia. "Be with the having those man balls that dropped from the fucking hole you were born with fall off and be with the going back to being woman who has knowledge of the place where she belongs. Just because she watches big dogs and can imitate their woof woof bark doesn't mean she has teeth."

Akashi Fem Gab Luk Nik Yuu
(M)Managers, (W)restlers, etc:
Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

A weclomed ... guest? (for Cardia) - Page 4 Empty Re: A weclomed ... guest? (for Cardia)

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:10 am

Cardia pursed her lips, barely resisting quivering in fear at the flash of the knife. But she couldn't back down, momentum wouldn't let her... and if she'd did, the bullying she had hoped to cut off from Val would just get ten times worse. Emotions she didn't quite know she could muster began to fill her, giving her the strength to speak. "I..." she took a deep breath, "don't think you understood me, Valkoinen." She spoke evenly, her muscles tense, watching the assassin's every move, "So let me repeat myself. I will NOT be bullied or threatened by you. For all your talk of balls, you're the one waving a knife around and threatening to kill people who don't do whatever you say." She folded her arms across her chest, "I am... I am already... Lukretia's bitch. I'm not going to be yours too."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:05 am

"Bitch? Who is with the saying bitch? Man balls boyfriend is with the growing bigger spine by the second. I am with the giving you chance but you are being pleased not to take it." She sighed. "Maybe I should be pleased to consider that you are having the stepping up to my level?" She sheathed her knife and called Cardia's bluff. Standing up she took a fighting stance. "Be with the coming on big spine non pants peeing man. Pleased to be throwing snowballs and see if they can be with the knocking me over." Hilde furrowed her brow. "Knock it off Valkoinen. It's not nice to taunt people, you know that!" She scolded. "Cardia, please don't do this. For Valkoinen, it's easier to ignore her. I don't think she realizes she speaks so belligerant." She was right, but she was more saying it so Cardia wouldn't get hurt. Valkoinen didn't live in the same world as others and really could do anything. "Just think... Without her... we... er I might not have known how you really felt about me." She said blushing deeply.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Aug 27, 2009 4:30 am

Cardia scowled at Valkoinen as she seemed to be willing to have it out right here and now. It was Hilde's words that pulled her back from starting a fight that she might not win. She stopped, rubbing her temples, "Wait... look... maybe... we're getting off on the wrong foot... Valkoinen... I don't want to fight it out with you. I just don't want you to treat me and Hilde like your personal doormats... You aren't... nice. I get that." She stammered, "Look, just... have some respect for us... please. I'd... rather be your friend than your enemy." She sighed, "But if you are going to keep waving that knife around and doing the biting and the insulting making us constantly afraid of you... I'm not going to take that, Val..." It was Hilde's words that spurred this almost Herculean effort at civility on Cardia's part.

Forcing a smile, she extended her hand to Valkoinen to shake, "What do you say? Can we at least play nice together?"

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:41 am

Valkoinen listened to Cardia's words with a cold stare, not moving until Cardia extended a hand, only then moving her red eyes down to look at the hand. After a long moment she looked back up and then tilted her head and grinned. She took the hand and gave it a dainty shake. "I am not with the understanding what pool boy is saying but I am just with the going with it. I am pleased to always being nice and respectful. Always with the being around big time seriousness people. Life is with the being too short for the hair falling out worry worry stress. Never with the knowing when assassin have big time shanking organ death sale." She pulled out her knife and jabbed it at Cardia, though she wasn't close to hitting her, and although it may have looked threatening, Valkoinen had no such intention behind it. She looked past Cardia. "Hiiilde? Why is when I am pleased to be happy that everyone is with the being teeth gnashing brain vein upset?" Hilde struggled to reply turning her head nervously.

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:01 am

Cardia gave a confused smile as Valkoinen shook her hand. She jumped slightly as Valkoinen pulled the knife, but quickly regained her composure. "I... somehow suspect we're nowhere closer to where I want this to be when we started," Cardia muttered, shaking her head, giving up on the Finn and moving back to rest her head on Hilde's shoulder, "Maaaybe, Val, if you stopped waving the knife around, that'd be a good start. Normal people think you're trying to threaten them if you show that off."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:10 pm

Valkoinen shrugged at Cardia's comment. To the Finn, she was right where she wanted to be and if it wasn't where Cardia was at, that was more Cardia's problem than Val's. Hilde sighed pleasantly when Cardia rested her head on her shoulder but she knew that it may only be fleeting.

"I am not with the threatening people. Though the knife is not being with my lifeblood, it is useful for the being tool. Maybe it is with the having second place to sniper rifle." She nodded. "If it is with the having normal people problems, I am not with the caring. If they are with the being threat then they should be with the having perceived threat but if they are with the wimpy simpy normalness like poolboy then they should be with the having nothing to worry about." She nodded and smiled, tilting her head up at Cardia. "Though maybe I am with the flashing it around too much? After all I am not with the gutting and extracting internal organs just because you are with the fawning over Hilde and having the smoochy smoochy and heart thump for Hiiilde and for wanting to be near the touchy touching of hiiilde." Her face grew darker as she coldly stared at Cardia.

It was at this moment that the door once again swung open and Lukretia stepped through. Hilde instantly straightened up, practically throwing Cardia off of her. She didn't have to look to know who it was.

Lukretia looked around and when she found Valkoinen pointing a knife at Cardia she shook her head. "They let you into the country you annoying little freak?" She said wrinkling her nose.

"Of course they are not with the letting me in!" She said almost cheerfully. "I am with the super stealth connections to be with the entering Japan. How can I be with the guarding of body when you are not with the being in Germany."

"Ugh..." Lukretia said. "I'm not cleaning up after you if you kill someone so watch where you flash that knife."

Valkoinen sheathed her knife and saluted. "Aye, Aye sir!" She said. "I am with the keeping knife in holster for maybe a little while if big bad manly commander is going to be with the ordering."

Lukretia gritted her teeth but seemed to ignore Valkoinen. Instead she directed her ire at Hilde. She then looked at Hilde. "Are you still waffling on about entering into ze league?" She said angrily grabbing her by the shirt collar and pulling her close. "People already know who you are dumkopff! I don't have time if you are going to be vishy vashy about it."

Hilde sank into herself. "I-Is that all you came here for, mistress?"

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:45 pm

Valkoinen successfully lost Cardia with that last spiel, but she got the general idea... remembering Hilde's words, it was probably better to just ignore the midget anyway. Not quite hearing what Valkoinen said, she merely pretended to listen and then turned to plant a soft kiss on Hilde's neck.

Hilde's reaction to Lukretia's sudden entry threw Cardia off balance, but she caught herself with no small amount of grace, expecting what would happen should Lukretia burst in, as she was want to do. Hooray.. go me! Her brief moment of pride at her balance faded as she now had to tell with Lukretia AND Valkoinen... at least Lukretia seemed to not be particularly fond of her. Of course, given her luck, she'd lose any battle of being less hated by Lukretia than Valkoinen, so she decided not to try, merely to greet Lukretia, "Oh... good afternoon L... mistress." She didn't usually call Lukretia mistress as a sign of submission; a flimsy grab at some form of dignity, but Lukretia was indeed the mistress of the house.

Her thoughts were elsewhere though. The attraction she felt to Lukretia was real, visceral... it ran deep. She loved Hilde; she said as much earlier. But... Lukretia held so much over Cardia. Cardia was lost in thought, trying to reconcile her feelings. Here, she had been so willing to stand up to any perceived bullying by Valkoinen... while living under a woman who routinely abused her. These contradictions, spurred by the sight of Lukretia, shook her. She took a deep breath, regaining her composure, smiling softly at Lukretia, but still... she didn't know what to think.

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Tatyina Fri Sep 04, 2009 7:58 pm

Lukretia let out a frustrated grunt as she looked about the room. "Nein..." She whispered. "Too many idiots in one room..." SHe whispered under her breath as her eyes narrowed slightly. "I vas going to ask something of you but since ze dreadful little freak is here I think vat I need may be better served using her skills." She brushed Hilde aside, nearly knocking her over.

Not quite as graceful as Cardia, she fell into Cardia and clung to her to keep her balance. "S-sorry.." She whispered. Not because she was so close but because it wasn't wise to maintain the ckutching in front of Lukretia.

Lukretia ignored the scene and stormed over to Valkoinen who took a fighting stance as she approached. "You are with the wanting spar!? I am having been pracicing and maybe I am with the defeating you!? She said sharply.

Lukretia growled and stepped forard and launced a fist at Valkoinen. Surprisingly it was caught but the back hand that followed witth the other hand resounded with a loud smack. Though it visibly moved Valkoinen's face and left a deep red spot, the Finn otherwise did not move. She let go of Lukretia's hand and let her own drop to her sides. She then looked up and smiled. "You are getting with the even fiercer slaps!" SHe said cheerfully. "Maybe with the one day you can be having slap that can be with the knocking me down."

"Anytime I vish I could snap your neck. Do not forget it!" She said angrily.

"But I am with the having knife!" She said.

Lukretia seemed unimpressed. "Zen stab me. She challenged. She showed her side to Valkoinen who merely shrugged. "I need information on some people." She demanded. "And you are good at that at least.

"Am I with the getting to kill!?" She seemed more excited than one ever should at the prospect.

"Nein..." Lukretia said with a frustrated sigh. She turned back to Cardia and Hilde. Hilde now standing next to Cardia, having recovered. She then narrowed her eyes and grinned at Cardia. "If she gets into trouble, it's your responsibility. Meine business here is too important to have that little freak messing things up."

Abbey Belle
et al.
Tatyina
Tatyina

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawthorne22 Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:49 am

Cardia watched the display of Lukretia and Valkoinen with a small degree of trepidation and awe, hoping Lukretia would really beat the crap out of Valkoinen. No such luck.

She remained silent until Lukretia calmly instructed her that she was to be Valkoinen's keeper. "What?" A look of shock overtook Cardia's face, "W-w-wait a minute. First, I think she can take me. Second, she's... like at least 16. I'd think anything she does would be HER responsibility by now..."

Hawthorne22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10, 11, 12  Next