Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:00 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 7:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 4:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 1:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 124 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 122 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blue_Snakie, Deus001

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Maid vs The Seductress! Tadao Chikamatsu vs Arya Stilek

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Maid vs The Seductress! Tadao Chikamatsu vs Arya Stilek - Page 2 Empty Re: The Maid vs The Seductress! Tadao Chikamatsu vs Arya Stilek

Post by TheEditor1023 Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:31 am

The girl would decide to keep her position and keep her ass planted directly on his face. Feeling his face get buried further between her cheeks as Arya used him as a personal seat.

"MMMMMMMM...MOVE...!" Tadao would moan, trying to use his hands to push her off to no avail. Feeling the air slowly leave his body as her ass stayed firm on his face, the maid would pound lightly against her ass in defiance, the energy slowly fading away from him.

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

The Maid vs The Seductress! Tadao Chikamatsu vs Arya Stilek - Page 2 Empty Re: The Maid vs The Seductress! Tadao Chikamatsu vs Arya Stilek

Post by Suzanna Mey Sun Dec 11, 2016 9:45 pm

Arya giggled. "Aw, don't you love it? I love being up here!" She giggles, getting her twerk game in. "Bootybootybooty rocking everywhere"
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sun Dec 11, 2016 10:27 pm

Feeling the life leave his body faster and faster, Arya would suddenly twerk his ass against his face, humiliating him that much more as he struggled to breathe as his head rocked under her butt with each motion.

"....NO.....NO!" Tadao would moan into her ass, before trying one last attempt to push at both her cheeks with his ass and dethrone the girl. It might be his last chance at escape, he hadn't been dominated so early in a match before.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Mon Dec 12, 2016 2:30 pm

Arya would feel him struggle, but she was heavy and wasn't going anywhere. "You are fun to play with~" She informs him, rubs in for a few more seconds, then stands up and walks to the other side of the ring.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Mon Dec 12, 2016 7:24 pm

Trying to push with all his might, Tadao was unsuccessful in dethroning Arya as the girl continued to rub her cheeks against his face, making herself comfortable as she did so. Feeling the energy leave him more and more, Tadao felt like he was about to pass out when Arya finally got up from her "seat" and walked away, letting the maid breathe again and splutter as he fell onto the ground, choking as he let the air enter his lungs once more.

After a few seconds the red haired boy would slowly climb back to his feet before stumbling slowly towards Arya, his head still dazed from the ass attack. "Come on....show me whatcha...got...." Tadao murmered as he shook his head, trying to get some energy back in his body to fight back.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Fri Dec 16, 2016 5:42 am

Arya was too busy posing for the crowd to visibly care. She had dominated him early on, and was free to gloat as he regains his bearings. "Was I too much?"
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sat Dec 17, 2016 4:09 am

Walking forward, his sight slowly regaining, Tadao looked up to see his opponent taunting him for how the early part of this match had gone. "No.....I ain't done yet!" Tadao would say confidently, clenching his fist tightly and looking up with determined eyes as he yelled and charged towards Arya, attempting to tackle her directly into the corner!

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:34 pm

Arya got nailed by the hit, in her own cockyness, and flew into the corner with a pained grunt. "Gah!" She yells.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Tue Dec 27, 2016 8:10 pm

Launching Arya straight into the corner as he tackled her backwards, Tadao wouldn't hesitate to stay on the offense as he attempted to hit his opponent with a few gut kicks, wanting to keep her right where he wanted. "Heh, I'll show you what happens when you take me as a pushover!"

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:35 pm

Arya gasped, holding her gut and cringing. "Gah!" She screams, falling to a seated position in the corner. She was in heavy visible pain.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next