Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» A helping hand? (feat. Dirk Lewser)
by ARStudios2000 Today at 9:00 pm

» Squishing a Jobber: A No DQ, Handicap, I Quit Match! Isabella & Jaqueline VS Squishy! (For Deus)
by Blue_Snakie Today at 7:59 pm

» The Belly Olympics: Day One
by Daaharu Today at 4:21 pm

» Yori Takibi vs. Birbie Becky - The Blazing Winds Will Rage!
by ARStudios2000 Today at 1:39 pm

» Trini "Starshine" Carazo vs. Ayane "Empress" Yamamoto
by Mystery Dragon Today at 5:45 am

Who is online?
In total there are 116 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 114 Guests :: 2 Bots

killcarrion, Yori

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 0

The Maid vs The Seductress! Tadao Chikamatsu vs Arya Stilek

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

The Maid vs The Seductress! Tadao Chikamatsu vs Arya Stilek - Page 3 Empty Re: The Maid vs The Seductress! Tadao Chikamatsu vs Arya Stilek

Post by TheEditor1023 Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:08 am

Kicking at Arya till she was seated in the corner, Tadao looked down at her with an evil smirk as he felt like getting some revenge. Turning around and lifting up his skirt so his tight white briefs were visible underneath, Tadao would confidently say ""Hold your breath!" with a smirk before attempting a stinkface of his own, trying to get the girls face to mush into his posterior!

Like someone you see? Feel free to PM me! I'm open to suggestions ^^
TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

The Maid vs The Seductress! Tadao Chikamatsu vs Arya Stilek - Page 3 Empty Re: The Maid vs The Seductress! Tadao Chikamatsu vs Arya Stilek

Post by Suzanna Mey Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:03 pm

Arya was pushing at his rump, yelling in protests. "GROSS!" She says in a panic, getting her face pushed into his boyish butt.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:17 am

Rubbing his rear deeply into her face, Tadao laughed out at Arya's comment, responding "And? What're you gonna do about it?!" with a smirk as he rubbed his butt side to side, trying to get Arya's face as deep as possible.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Thu Jan 12, 2017 3:25 pm

Arya was being visibly controlled by this boy butt, how degrading for her! She was gonna do the unthinkable, and swallowed her pride. Then went to eat out his ass.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:23 pm

Laughing at the change of predicament as he went to town on the stinkface, Tadao's eyes suddenly went wide as Arya attempted to eat as his ass! "What're you....doing....?" Tadao moaned out as she went to town, clenching the ropes tightly and attempting to pull himself away.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Tue Jan 31, 2017 9:46 pm

Arya wrapped her arms around his waist to hold him in place, licking and playing with his ass, not letting him go, her muscles bulging as she tries her hardest to keep him pinned down. "Beg!"
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:48 am

Trying to get away, Tadao find his attempt of an escape halted as his opponent grabbed at his waist and pulled him back, burying her face further between his cheeks.

"Stop.....I beg!" Tadao moaned between licks as he couldn't help but grind against her face, somewhat enjoying his situation.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzanna Mey Wed Feb 08, 2017 3:39 pm

"No~" The devilish girl replied, licking more and more, moving her hand around to give him a nice little reacharound, playing with his boymaid cock.
Suzanna Mey
Suzanna Mey

Back to top Go down

Post by TheEditor1023 Wed Feb 08, 2017 9:54 pm

Gripping the ropes tightly, Tadao realised that there wasn't much he could do to escape as Arya began tossing him off to add to her "unique" form of offence.

"Please..." Tadao moaned out as he closed his eyes in ecstasy, being unable to concentrate as he felt the girls tongue pleasure his ass more, feeling her face shift between his cheeks.

TheEditor1023
TheEditor1023

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3