Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Rina Ninoita vs Blue Thunder Mask - Colour Clash
by Deus001 Today at 3:52 am

» On The Rise: Piper Sherwood vs Kimiko Bando for the AFW Rising Star Championship
by SigmaMorgan Yesterday at 9:57 pm

» Isabella vs Adama: Siren and Fairy
by Deus001 Yesterday at 1:56 pm

» Violent Roses: Jessie Panic VS Galina Romerno
by Deus001 Yesterday at 1:33 pm

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - Panther Risako vs Ellie St. James
by Underdog21 Yesterday at 8:07 am

Who is online?
In total there are 140 users online :: 3 Registered, 0 Hidden and 137 Guests :: 2 Bots

ARStudios2000, Panda, SigmaMorgan

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:51 pm
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Double debut match. Layla Vale vs Haruka

2 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Double debut match. Layla Vale vs Haruka Empty Double debut match. Layla Vale vs Haruka

Post by Link-mon Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:04 am

Knockout match

She could have kissed Marissa after she heard the news of her debut. A match that left absolutely no room for error as she had to be physically knocked out to lose, something she knew wasn't going to happen prevented the finish from being too quick. While she knew that this meant she was in for a good match she still made sure to prepare herself so that there were no surprises from this chick. Marissa appears at her door. "Alright its time, Do you mind if I accompany you?" she asked while Layla smiled. "Not at all, this should be fun." She said leaving the room to head to the ring.

spoiler:

Layla's music started to play as she came out skipping with her hands behind her back. Giving off a smile as Marissa appeared behind her she gave a nod. Layla stuck her tounge out and started to skip down to the ring, thinking of all the ways to hurt the bitch who came down to face her. Entering the ring she winked at the audience to get a pop before laying in the corner waiting for her first victim to show up.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Double debut match. Layla Vale vs Haruka Empty Re: Double debut match. Layla Vale vs Haruka

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Fri Dec 09, 2016 9:21 am

"You have everything you need?" Manager asked in his usual grumpy tone. Haruka would simply smile and say, "Of course! I scientist such as myself always has her tools with her!"
Manager would sigh and glare up at her, "Just don't go overboard. I'm losing a lot of sleep running around fixing everyone's damn problems. And if you do get into trouble, I won't be able to help ya, I'll be busy nursing Yagyu and doing paper work for Abigail's match." Haruka would wave Manager off nonchalantly.
"Don't worry dear Manager! I'm always careful with my new subjects," Haruka sneered as she licked her lips and walked out from backstage. Manager would just shake his head and tip his fedora to cover his eyes, "I sure hope you god damn are."

Double debut match. Layla Vale vs Haruka Haruka11

Haruka strutted down the ramp, waving to the crowd with her motherly smile and took off her lab coat when she reached the ring. Climbing into the ring and going into her corner, she would eye up her shorter opponent and smile at her. "Why hello there! Aren't you the cutest thing ever! I'm Haruka! What's yours?" Haruka asked with her fake motherly tone and smile.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Double debut match. Layla Vale vs Haruka Empty Re: Double debut match. Layla Vale vs Haruka

Post by Link-mon Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:48 am

Her eyes never left her opponent as she came down to the ring. Marissa wasn't able to get any information on her due to her being new to the industry as well, but that was fine she was pretty sure whatever flimsily knowledge she did have her experience trumped. Smiling she moved in closer, looking as innocent as possible.

"Layla of course. What you didn't bother to look me up, cause I sure learned your name before I got in here." she said putting her hands to her hips while Marissa stayed on her side looking at Haruka and seeing what might be useful to inform Layla.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sat Dec 10, 2016 2:55 am

Haruka smiled at her, but in the back of her head she had a sinister grin. She knew this girl was lying of course. She specifically told Manager to keep everything about her classified and no buts about it. Being the 'generous' man he was, Manager had to pull quite a few strings to reveal as little information as possible about the Scientist. But if this girl wanted to play pretend, Haruka was more than happy to.
"Oh I skimmed through your little profile a bit before coming here," Haruka said, still wearing her friendly, motherly smile, "I always do research on those who's caught my eye. But I thought it would be a nice ice breaker for us to introduce ourselves, no?" Haruka would get herself ready as the bell rung and would slowly make her way to the center, offering a test of strength to the slightly shorter girl.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:28 am

"Well it wasnt easy. There was almost nothing to find of besides a name and look. Thankfully I have Marissa or what little I do know might never have been found." She said to the girl, which was still true from what she found she was a ghost, Marissa stepped in to paint a brighter pcture but still theres more anout her thats left off in the shadows. Though Layla was far from worried about it.

As the bell ran she saw Haruka stepping in to take her down with a lock up which Layla went for if only to show she was stronger then she looked, she had a different idea. After a few seconds in the hold she would instead pull her opponent in where she could turn and use her legs to trip her to the floor.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sat Dec 10, 2016 3:39 am

"Hehe, well unlike you, I had a helpful little Manager that was able to get me information on you," Haruka replied as Layla walked up towards her and they locked up. Haruka smirked at the shorter girl as they tensed up and tried to overpower one another. Just as Haruka expected, Layla was much stronger than she appeared and was holding her own quite well. After a few seconds though, she would start to feel her opponent pulling on her and let go of Layla's hands to jump back. With that test of strength of theirs, Haruka was able to deduce that though she had the height advantage, Layla clearly had the advantage in raw strength if this match dragged out. Smirking, Haruka decided to see how well Layla would react to someone who has photographic memory, such as herself and plainly started reciting the information she was able to memorize from Layla's bio.
"Your full name is Layla Vale. You're 5'7 and 23 years old and weigh around 132 pounds. You grew in Quebec, Canada with your parents. You had quite the normal but boring childhood until your wrestling-loving parents took you to a wrestling match one day and you got hooked to it. That about right?" Haruka asked with a cocky smile. She would then lounge at Layla with her body and try to tackle her opponent down to the mat.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:00 am

The two locked horns and showed off there power. Layle felt confident in her strenght as she held her ground down on her opponent was clearly testing her out. After she tried her little tactic she broke away insted, frustrating her a little. Though the girl surpised her by going for a takedown follong a differing tactic.

Trying timsurpise her she was tackled to the floor where Layla tried to lush her off as best she could. "Odd considering I never mentioned my parents in my bio. Why you going to list my interests as well. I can do that too." She said as she tried to roll through and get free.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:13 am

Haruka smirked as she would move to grab Layla's wrists and pin them down, "A genius always has her way of gathering data for her experiments." Haruka struggled to keep Layla pinned down and be thrown off Layla and roll herself to the ropes. Looking up at Layla, Haruka couldn't help but sneer when she heard Layla's remark.

"I would love to see you try cutie," Haruka winked at Layla as she got to her feet and charge at Layla again, this time aiming for a hip attack with her butt.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Sat Dec 10, 2016 10:59 am

Layoa wanted to get on the attack but for now she smiled as she looked at her opponent. "Your names Haruka obviously your 5'10 and your Japanese and your an orphan looking into this place for research. Not much but I bet with time she could find more." Layla said just as confidently.

Though she ended up laying for it it a little as she was attacked by the girl as she talked and hit in the gut with her hip, making her jump as she stepped back from the girl before growling and firing off with a kick in retailiation.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sun Dec 11, 2016 1:56 am

Haruka would be somewhat impressed when Layla was able to find out about a little of her past and smirked, "Hoho! Seems like your manager has more credibility than I thought! Props to her!"

Haruka would suddenly see Layla swing her leg at her with a powerful kick. Haruka would let out a grunt as the powerful kick hit her stomach. But Haruka would tense up and grab onto Layla's foot before she could pull back. Smiling at Layla, Haruka would use her tremendous strength and attempt to flip the girl off her feet and onto her back!

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next