Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Saori Saito vs. Catherine Celestial (mid-show undercard)
by Blade/speranza Today at 1:39 am

» Cyber Saturday 2024 - John Carnaby vs Cami Brumwell
by Deus001 Yesterday at 10:17 pm

» Penny's 1st training match! vs ????
by Old_Man_Tai Yesterday at 10:00 pm

» Makoto 'Shogun' Ray (D) vs Erina Stallone
by saryakimura96 Yesterday at 3:00 am

» Eliza Harenwood vs Kaylee Shay - Strike Out
by M.Hydra Yesterday at 2:18 am

Who is online?
In total there are 76 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 74 Guests :: 2 Bots

Blade/speranza, killcarrion

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 418 on Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:51 am
Champions & #1 contenders

FRICTION

Friction World Champion
Rebecca Tomko
#1 contender
???

Tag Team Champions
Helldozer
#1 contender
???

Hardcore 24/7 Champion
Yona "The Graceful Undead" Giovanni
#1 contender
???

Hentai Champion
Bianca Garcia
#1 contender
???

Entropy Champion
Panther Risako
#1 contender
Ellie St. James

Rising Star Champion
Piper Sherwood
#1 contender
???

TENSION  

Tension World Champion
Sierra Oasis
#1 contender
???

Nekketsu Champion
Iris Takahashi
#1 contender
Giovanni "Gyro" Zeppeli

Tension/MvM/MvF

Mon May 13, 2024 5:49 am by TheLoneWanderer

As a first outing for this rebooted account, I'd like to engage some opponent in a matroom, or something equivalent, with a focus on BJJ, Catch Wrestling, MMA, etc. It can range from actual training (preferably of the character I play but I can do yours even if I'd like further teaching for BJJ.) to an extreme match. Either way, message me if you wanna bite. While I do like femdom and all that, I will do my best to treat any participants equally.

You can pick either Senji or Hiroyuki but I'm …

[ Full reading ]

Comments: 0

All of blade/speranza wreslters

Sun Apr 07, 2024 12:00 am by Blade/speranza

Comments: 1

Double debut match. Layla Vale vs Haruka

2 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Double debut match. Layla Vale vs Haruka - Page 7 Empty Re: Double debut match. Layla Vale vs Haruka

Post by Link-mon Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:19 am

"I don't make more enemies in the process. If had asked you the same thing you did me and you assured me once I would have believed you..and made you pay if you were lying, not continue to insult me otherwise. You should be trying to build bridges not burn them." Marissa said rather hypocritically given some of her recent actions, though she wouldn't tell Manager that.

"So you enjoying feeling helpless cause its not getting any easier from here." the blonde said as she drove another uppercut into Haruka's belly to fold her up and then lift her up for a move that would surely leave her in a sorry state as she dropped her down in a piledriver.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Double debut match. Layla Vale vs Haruka - Page 7 Empty Re: Double debut match. Layla Vale vs Haruka

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:25 am

Manager would cough and snicker at Marissa's comment, "How hypocritical for you to say that, Ms. Marissa, after the recent events. And I'm very aware of building healthy relationships with others and maintaining old ones. A friend of mine once told me, 'No point in burning an old bridge when it's still usable.'. I'm just having extra reassurance, that's all."

Haruka would grunt as she took another uppercut to her belly before panting again as she laid under Layla. Some drool had made its way to the side of her mouth and were drooling down but Haruka could only give Layla a cocky smirk, still trying to show no signs of weakness. She would groan when she felt herself get picked up by Layla and cry out in pain when she was smashed back into the mat with a piledriver, flopping down on to her pained stomach.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:37 am

Marissa looked over at Manager and looked at him confused. The recent events she was talking anout wasnt public knowledge. It happened in her office between her and two of her clients. So her biggest auestion became how the hell would he have any clue of it since they were alone. "So you say...except you dont seem to realize that by saying something like that you would have had to have been stalking my girls and me...so who is the hypocrite then and who is the one in need of assurance at that point?"

Layla was all smiles as she came down and pushed Haruka over to her back once again and sat on her hips before slapping her face lightly. "Dont pass out on me theres still alot for you to absorb. U less you fel like begging for a little mercy." Layla said with a little enthusiasm before moving her chest down and putting it in Haruka's face.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Wed Dec 14, 2016 7:43 am

Manager snickered, "I had a nickname back in school. They often called me the Super Elite Manager, because I tended to do absolute best when it comes to catering to my clients' needs. Thus, unlike most people here, I tend to have my ways of listening, seeing, and gathering information. I have eyes and ears all over this association. I do whatever it takes for my wrestlers, why else do you think I take liberty to memorize every god damn wrestlers' profile in this association? "

Haruka would moan as she was slapped from side to side before letting a muffled moan in Layla's breasts as she pressed her breasts down on her face, causing Haruka to buck her body up.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:53 am

"Even on my own propery it seems, if what your saying its true I should sue you for the perversion of privacy. Another thing you should be careful of in your little concern for your clients. Either way we'll see what that gets you."

Layla held her opponent tightly fighting to keep her in place for as long as she needed. Shaking her chest to mess with Haruka she eventually pulled away before knocking her out and looking Haruka in the eyes once again.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:25 pm

Manager smiled tauntingly at the blonde woman and shrugged, "And what exactly will you say to the authorities? That 19-year-old was somehow able to bug and gain access to an entire association without being detected once?" Manager shook his head, it was amusing to have the upper hand for once.

"Rest assured, no data is ever leaked and I would never use underhanded tactics like blackmail," Manager said, this time he was on the reassuring end.

In the ring, Haruka would let out a muffled cry as Layla smothered her in her breasts, shaking her head from side to side and trying to get any amount of air. But Layla's breasts engulfed her entire face and all Haruka could do was stare back at the blonde girl with tired eyes.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:45 pm

For obvious reasons she was still not assured. "Yes because thats not what im saying. Im saying a 19 year old has access to my own damn house and not with the company. You seem to think this is something im going to be okay with and i assur you I wont. I will see that you pay for such a thing."

Layla was still on the attack. After pressing away as she looked at Haruka once more. "i guess this is just want you want. But were not done yet, not until I hear some begging." Layla said as she went back to working over Haruka's body with some punches.

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:51 pm

Manager couldn't help it anymore and started letting out a small chuckle before regaining his composure. "Hehehe, you sure do know how to entertain a guy Ms. Marissa," Manager said with a cheeky smile as he tipped his fedora down and leaned back against the wall, "I was kidding about stalking you. I prefer to not be associated with degenerates like them. I simply had a little bird flying about and heard a little rumour. She came back to me and I found out you didn't seem to have a good relationship with your wrestler and put two and two together. Never thought I would hit a Bull's Eye."

Back in the ring, Haruka would gasp for air when Layla lifted her breasts up and started to beat down on her body again. Haruka would smirk as she grunt after each punch, glancing at Layla. "You're going to do a lot more than throw a couple of punches to make me beg cutie," Haruka smirked as she would grunt again after another punch.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Link-mon Sat Dec 17, 2016 2:55 am

Marissa looked at him, how he thought that was something to joke about was beyond her but regardless she didnt care. Maybe he was serious but if he had an idea of the matter with her client she was sure he might try to take advantage of it. "I assure you my clients are as loyal as they need to be, as I intend to prove later on."

Layla looked on and smirked as she looked at Haruka as she continued to be spiteful but her reistance wasnt too much of an issue for her. "So you keep saying, but here you are. Letting me get in holds and even tie you up for some odd reason, I have no idea why but I assure youI can and will find what makes you tick and then do what I say." Layla said as went back to squeezing her breasts

Link-mon

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragdoll_Jobbers Sat Dec 17, 2016 3:02 am

Manager smirked at Marissa. "Oh I'm sure they are. They were one of the first profiles I memorized when I joined this association. I know they're good," Manager replied, "I just know Layla has a tendency of being a bit of a 'bad' girl."

Haruka would smirk before she started moaning again from Layla rubbing her breasts roughly. She would stare at Layla, snickering, "I'm sure you won't like the reason one bit. Hehehe." Haruka would moan again and buck her body up in response to the constant fondling of her breasts.

Ragdoll_Jobbers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next